Leave Me Alone

"You're so cute," Brendon said to Tyler, who was sitting on his lap.

The three of them were at a coffee shop, sitting in a booth, drinking coffee. Though, Brendon and Tyler were more involved with each other than the coffee. 

Josh, on the other hand, was about to blow his brains out from boredom and jealousy. Tyler was all over Brendon and Josh couldn't stand it. He would glare at the raven-haired boy from time to time. Tyler would turn to Josh and give him random flirtatious glances that would make the older boy's spine tingle.

Brendon began nibbling on Tyler's ear which caused the younger boy to make small moans. Josh rolled his eyes and sighed. He was about punch Brendon a second time.

"Uhm, excuse me," The waiter interrupted the two who were, at this point, almost dry humping each other.

Brendon disconnected his lips from Tyler's neck and sighed. "What?" He asked in an almost aggravated tone.

"I'm sorry, you guys are gonna have to stop. Some people have complained."

"Who- Who complained?" Brendon asked, getting more and more angry.

"Calm down, baby," Tyler tried reasoning.

"No, I want to know. Who complained?"

"We can't say," The waiter stated, wanting to leave the conversation as soon as possible.

Brendon stood up, facing the man. Both Josh and Tyler were growing uncomfortable and wanted him to stop.

"Tell me," Brendon demanded. It was weird for him to be getting so defensive.

"Hey, B, why don't we just go somewhere else?" Tyler said, standing in front of Brendon with his hands on the older boy's chest. Tyler turned Brendon around and led him out the door, hoping not to start anything. Josh followed behind after apologizing to the waiter.

As they walked out the door, Tyler noticed a bunch of guys glaring and snickering at them. They also looked Tyler up and down, whispering things in each other's ears. He rolled his eyes at them and continued pushing his angry boyfriend out the door.

"What the fuck was that?" Tyler questioned, angry at Brendon for being... well... angry.

Brendon shrugged. The truth was that he hated not being able to show off something he loved. If he loved something he wanted other people to know it.

"Wait, I forgot my phone, be right back," Tyler said, running back inside.

He looked around the table for a while until he finally found it in one of the seats. Tyler turned around and was met with a much taller man standing very close to him. It was one of the guys from the table.

"I think you forgot something else," The man said.

Tyler looked around and chuckled nervously. "I-I don't t-think s-so."

"You're very pretty," The man smiled. Tyler could feel his face burning up - not in a good way.

"Thanks. Um, I really have to go, my boyfriend's waiting outside," Tyler said, trying to push past the man but was unsuccessful.

"Come on, baby, don't tell me you don't remember me."

Tyler looked up at him intently before realizing who it was. A horrified expression was plastered across the small boy's face.

"Remember what we had?" The man said, grazing his hand over the scared boy's face.

"Leave me alone," Tyler mumbled incoherently, pushing him away. He got away from the much taller man and ran out the door.

He rushed past both Brendon and Josh who looked at him with confusion.

"Babe, slow down," Brendon said, trying to catch up with how fast Tyler was walking.

"I want to go home," Tyler mumbled, making Brendon and Josh wonder what happened.

"Woah, slow down," Brendon said, grabbing Tyler by the wrist and making him stop walking, "What happened?"

"Nothing."

Oh look I haven't updated this story in 3487648 years bc I don't know what I'm doing

AND ALSO

can you believe melanie did that? time to burn all the merch. like wtf her response "timothy never said 'no'" but according to timothy's accusations she said no FOR TWO NIGHTS STRAIGHT and even if she didn't melanie never said that tim said 'yes' so

bitch bye i hope you rot in a jail cell

-#melaniemartinezisoverparty