I Don't Have Time For This

"Bye, love you," Tyler smiled giving Brendon a kiss as he was being dropped off at his place. Ever since they said 'I love you' for the first time, they couldn't stop doing it. They were saying it to each other so much during work, the manager was getting complaints from customers.

Brendon dropped Tyler off and let as the younger boy walked inside. Tyler was met with Josh making out with some random girl in the kitchen. The girl was sitting on the counter as Josh was in front of her, kissing up and down her neck.

Tyler almost threw up in his mouth, he did not need to see that.

Josh noticed Tyler out of the corner of his eye and immediately stop kissing the girl above him.

"T-Tyler, what are you doing?"

"What... what do you mean 'what am I doing'? I'm coming home from work. Looks like you are too," Tyler answered, smiling fakely at the girl on the counter, "Also, could you continue somewhere else? We eat there and I'd rather not have STD's in my cornflakes."

"Excuse me?" The girl shouted, completely offended, "I'm clean!"

Tyler chuckled slightly, "Okay, well, I'm glad you think so. Oh, and next time, bring some tits for the rest of the class," Tyler said, pointing to her obvious implants. He waved goodbye and walked up the stairs, leaving her breathless and insulted.

"Josh! What the hell?! Who was that?" She almost screamed, getting off the counter.

"That's, uh, that's my roommate. He's not usually like that," Josh tried convincing her. He leaned in to kiss her but she rejected him.

"I'm not in the mood anymore," She sighed, grabbing her purse.

"What? Why? I'm really sorry about Tyler, I'll make it up to you."

"It's whatever. I'll see you tomorrow," She mumbled angrily before walking out the front door and shutting it behind her.

He sighed and felt anger wash over him. Running up the stair, he flung Tyler's door open, it slamming against the wall with a loud noise.

"What the fuck was that?" Josh asked Tyler, who was laying on his bed texting.

"Hmm?" Tyler hummed in question, continuing to stare at his phone.

"Shut up, you know what I'm talking about. Was that really necessary?"

Tyler rolled his eyes and finally took his eyes off his phone. "Is it too much to ask to not have street whores sitting on our dinner table?"

"She's not a street whore. I've been waiting to get her in my bed for a while and you just blew it, thanks a lot."

"I just blew a chance for you to get something you get every-fucking-day? Yeah, Josh, I'm really sorry," Tyler scoffed, guiding his attention back down to his phone.

"Whatever, I don't have time for this," Josh said, aggravated, beginning to walk out of the younger boy's room.

"Yeah, please leave. Oh, close the door after, thanks."

Josh couldn't take Tyler's attitude. It was irritating the way he acted. It wasn't the way he talked but what he said was the most frustrating over anything else.

there's a short chapter for whoever reads this

does anyone even read this???

if you do then i'm sorry this story is shit i try

i've been trying to update more, even if the chapters are short

IF YOU ARE INTO ANY OF THESE FANDOMS, HMU:

~twenty one pilots (that's an obvious one)
~panic! at the disco
~my chemical romance
~dodie clark
~bo burnham
~crankthatfrank
~frank iero
~john mulaney
~the office
~stranger things
~IDKHBTFM

-i'm lonely