3.1

The Wenches Bed ^^

The Wenches Bed ^^

It was odd. Awfully and confusingly odd. After I had trampled onto my left toe, that traitorous toe, I had accepted the fate that I would ultimately plummet to my death. But my descent was anything but that. The reality that had once surrounded me had suddenly become quixotic as I felt my descent to become longer than one would anticipate due to the laws of physics; as a rock would be expected to collapse onto the ground if someone were to release it from their grip. But, my collapse was no example that would have benefited the laws of physics.

As my descending form had gradually neared the ocean's surface the whole world had gradually come to a pause, as well as myself, who was now somehow completely suspended above the surface of the ocean. I attempted to move my body, even my tongue, but all that moved were my eyes as they were only able to witness such an abnormality. I was completely suspended within the grasp of the air, above the surface of the water, in which had froze as well, as had the boats quaking, as had Captain Axel Dieters men, even sound had stopped muttering, which left a deafening silence in everything's place. 

And then before nothing else could happen, everything came rushing before my eyes which bared witness to the shocking and completely abnormal occurrence. I was suddenly being dragged back onto the surface of the flaky wooden plank, as the crew members were still frozen in the exact position of their once approaching forms as only our eyes were left observing one another as everyone possessed an equally ridiculous expression on their face as the other. And then our muscles relaxed.

After our bodies had relaxed into time, I had then experienced the longest minute of my life, everyone stood as though we were all still held in place by an unknown force, that was, until, Captain Axel Dieter's booming voice came into existence.

"I said! Tie the bugger up!" Captain Axel Dieter shouted at his crew as they wiped the perplexed looks off they're faces and then commenced approaching me once again. Hands grasped at my limbs as I was dragged off the plank, placed against the ships mast and then tangled into a bundle of knots all within the duration of a couple of seconds.

I had finally revived myself from my daze and only then could make sense of what was happening. Captain Axel Dieter stood firmly in front of me with his arms in a knot as his icy stare was pressed on me as well as his crew members who were also staring at me. I felt my skin burn as I felt embarrassed to have been exposed to so many disgusted eyes. I also felt ashamed as I was also under the scrutinizing glare of Captain Axel Dieter's icy emerald stare, his presence towering over me. I decided to place my gaze on the mahogany floor boards of the deck, embarrassed to have made eye contact with any of them.

"Is it a he er she" I heard one say in confusion, mumbles followed the mans statement.

"He." Came Captain Axel Dieter's sharp response shortly after, I slowly raised my eyes from the main decks surface to look toward Captain Axel Dieter, who hadn't seized his penetrating stare. Chatter erupted at the controversial statement that I was a 'he,' a 'he' who was draped in a female night gown, my body went numb as I knew I was truly done for when I saw they're eyes boiling with disgust; they would either erupt with laughter or look at me with dumbfounded expressions if I were to tell them the truth.