1.1

James Arthur ^^

James Arthur ^^

I stood relaxed upon the balcony as I had taken the kingdom in all its fantastical glory, with the many white bricked houses that were littered with the most sweetest smelling blossoms and the marvelous ships nodding with the water at port. I released a satisfied sigh at the sight of the dazzling Lilydale at night.

After falling in love with the city these past 3 nights from the Princess's balcony it would feel almost disrespectful to battle a pirate in front of our beautiful kingdom. I had taken a glance at what I had been dressed in, a rather flowery night gown with gorgeous blossoms sown into random origins, I began to roll one of the blossoms  buds between my fingers as I had begun to grow terribly nervous.

The thought of the most infamous pirate Captain of the many seas laying his filthy boot onto our gorgeous Kingdom, tainting it with his every step leading toward the Princess's bedroom was anything but comforting. I took in a deep breath as my stomach began to churn with nerves, I had to stay strong for the Princess, I had to succeed, for her

Thankfully, through airborne gossip, the news had traveled to Lilydale's kingdom that Captain Axel Dieter had intentions of selling our Kingdoms sweet princess off to a filthy whore house for a rather handsome price. But as soon as the King had caught his ear onto this information he immediately called for a large and very important meeting, one that will go down in our kingdom's history, in order to formulate a solution to this issue at hand. Which was how I had been summoned as the most trusted knight in the kingdom for this very important task as well as how I had then ended up dressed in her garments, staying in her room day and night, waiting for that villainous monster to appear.

With the way that my life long friend had taken both my hands in her ever so fragile grasp and with the way that she had looked up at me once more with her big blue eyes, I knew she was relying on me, relying on me to succeed for her and not to fail such an important duty. 

I had then begun to fondly relay memories of her when we were only little, the first time we had both actually met each other was when I was running around on the cobblestone streets of Lilydale's kingdom in search of my friends and had suddenly gotten distracted by a very valuable looking silver bracelet. I had reached out to grab it, hoping to make contact with the desirable charm, but instead I had linked hands with someone else that wanted to grab it. I craned my head expecting one of the menacing big kids to be sneering at me, but instead I found the most largest blue eyes smiling happily yet shyly at me.

"That's mine" she whispered, whilst quickly unlinking our hands and snatching the bracelet from the ground.

"Oh" was the most coherent thing I could formulate.

"Do you wanna play with me?" She suddenly added, I was shocked as well as surprised by her offer and had agreed to her but I was hardly mentally prepared for the many years of our friendship ahead to come of experiencing such flamboyance and crazed human activity.