2.1

Captain Axel Dieter ^^

I had woken sprawled uncomfortably across the floor with a gift from my own behalf in the form of a foul throb that had no intention of stopping at any instant. I was also extremely disorientated as I considered my predicament linked to the unsteady earth below me which was unable to help settle the throb. 

As if the throbbing and sudden nausea wasn't enough for my body to manage, my mind had then approved entry to my once forgotten memories of the recent past events to invade my once quiet throbbing mind. Every little detail had begun to churn through my mind from the revolt of having the foul touch of Captain Axel Dieter's hands upon me to the plundering of the bombs setting the once silent kingdom alight. I groaned at the slap from reality. Not only did I have my memories now flooding my mind but I had also been struck with a seizure of stress as to where and when I was.

The first productive thing I had begun to do was wonder, wonder as to how long my mind had been detached from the world, which was one of my main concerns. By coming to the realization that the unsteady 'earth' below had actually been a ship bobbing and quaking from the rugged waves, I wondered if we had already set sail toward the brothel. That thought really stabbed me hard in the chest. And the most biggest matter over all was when they would figure out that I am actually a male or if they had already. That was just as alarming as my previous thoughts.

After the throb had become something along the lines of unbearable I decided to sit myself upright and to close my eyes as I had begun to center my focus on other thoughts other than the throb and the fluctuating movement of the boat. It slowly began to work and after finally pulling my wits together I then decided to analyze my surroundings as my mind had been relieved of my suffocating thoughts. Some things in the cabin were fairly visible thanks to the slither of light sweating through the door.

It was a fairly large room, I had discovered plainly that I was surrounded by tall silver bars, so escaping now seemed somewhere close to impossible. But surprisingly there wasn't many other things within the room except for a large alloy box straight in front of me with a slit at its front. It was a curious discovery, as I then centered my thoughts onto the box with my imagination beginning to sprint with ideas as to what could be within the metal box. 

As I was buried in my over active imagination, the next time I had gone to regard it once more, I had come to make contact with a pair of breath taking azure eyes. They had surprised me momentarily, but shortly after I was swallowed by they're beauty as I began studying such gorgeous eyes. She must have been stunning if her eyes were only a glimpse of her beauty, I was immediately melting under her alluring azure gaze. 

"Like what you see" I gasped, not from how shocking the voice had sounded in the silence but at what the voice belonged to, I had been so sure that it had been a female... I blushed at the directions my delusions had taken me.