0.1

Lilydale ^^

Lilydale ^^

The Kingdom of Lilydale was a rather quiet place on this rugged night, as the lanky lampposts glowered their suffering light onto the darkness and the aged village houses kept as silent as a feather as not a creak echoed into the silent night. The night was restless as was the breeze that hugged everything on its path as well as trees. The sea had come in slow, calm revolving waves sliding under the sleeping city until day.

But out of the blue, near the port, a shriek so shocking that the breeze even stopped. People leaped out of bed and came racing out of their doors to gossip to their neighbors about their theories of the scream that had shocked them to their cores. Some theorized that it was a women who had been pushed into the water, others guffawed at the idea and gossiped their own theories.

Soon after, knights came stomping through the streets and the people of Lilydale followed, sweating from the sudden nervous heat. As they came to the port, they saw a lady shiver and quake, as she was clearly awake, tied to a post with a little note stuck to her as its host.

"The princess..." she murmured endlessly "the princess..."

One knight came forward looking rather proud and took it in his pride to read the note aloud. It's writing was scraggly and the letters dragged, he leant in closer and attempted to read but rather he gagged. He then began to place the note in all different directions trying to make out every sentence, making quite an effort to not keep it near.

"Hello" he finally made out the unkempt writing "my name is Captain Axel Dieter" the crowd of people gasped and the women who had crooned her shriek shivered at the mention of the name that had once been in her grasp "of course you all know who I am, the one who swash buckled king Edward to his death, ate from the dragons goblet, stole the ore of Adriana and then there's how I slaughtered a whole village, plundered through many brothels, destroyed many... I can't remember anything else I did that was really bad except for that one time I fit half the universe in my eye and destroyed one half leaving a gaping black hole that may affect us in the near future" the crowd was deathly silent from the list of his many felonies one man fell to the ground as the Captain made more villager enemies "But I am writing this note for a reason, a very purposeful one, not just to brag about my many proud experiences but to also distract all the knights, guards and people from stopping me steal Princess Barbarella."

One knight looked over the knight's shoulder who had read the note aloud "Good job at making out that horrendously misspelt handwriting" The knight who had read the note had suddenly puffed out his chest, feeling rather proud.

"Thank you." He smiled happily at the other knight who smiled back at him.

And then, after a soft pause, all the people of Lilydale and knights in shining armor fell into chaos at a mad race to help save the Princess' substitute, Mr James Arthur.