4.1

The cavern^^

The cavern^^

The atmosphere had become as cold as ice and I was unable to identify whether it was due to the foreboding complexion of the caverns surroundings or if Captain Axel Dieter's peculiar statement, 'if your smart enough, you'll eventually realize what's going on around here', was the catalyst that had left me feeling unsettled.  

His previous comment had not only helped me feel like a sheep wandering through a jungle, but it had also left me with a string of unanswered questions. I had hypothesized, with the aid of the many unwelcoming glares that I had constantly received from Captain Axel Dieter, that it would be up to me to find the answers to the questions I had developed.

"Light the torches men!" Captain Axel Dieter commanded, his booming voice ricocheting off of the caverns walls with an echo as he steered the Wenches Bed expertly, "It may not appear to be too dark lads' but we need to keep our eyes peeled." And at the Captains command his crew members had immediately begun to scuttle towards the torches that were littered around the ship.

As one would begin to assume when receiving a statement full of unanswered things, they would begin an attempt to answer those things with peculiar unanswered events that one had encountered. I felt as though that episode that I had encountered not so long ago, relating to the whole world seeming to have performed a type of relapse, that it may have something to do with Captain Axel Dieter's statement, but then again, how? 

I watched as Captain Axel Dieter had signaled to one of his men to take over controlling the ship, as soon as the Captain's gaze had ever so slightly set upon the man he had signaled for, he was immediately by the Captains side. After successfully off handing his task to one of his crew members, Captain Axel Dieter had then swooped down from where he had stood on the mantle of the ship and had begun striding toward the direction of the post that I was unfortunately attached to. 

"I think it were about time to find something more fitting for you to wear" Captain Axel Dieter said as he reached me, gesturing at the unfortunate predicament I was dressed in. As he had reached my form he had also begun to unleash me from the tangle of knots that surrounded my now trembling form. I'm not proud to confess that Captain Axel Dieter's mere presence terrified me to the extent that I end up shaking violently, but I also have to reassure myself that he is the infamous Captain Axel Dieter, so therefore it isn't uncharacteristic for a man to be scared. 

And just before I was able to relieve myself from the flowery clutches of the loose nightgown I wore in exchange for something more fitting for a man, a low rumble bellowed throughout the ship, the bellow seeming to have subjected the ship to a ravenous quake that caused the Wenches Bed to violently tremble. The crew members had then paused they're task of lighting the torches all around the ship, everyone becoming silent and as still as possible as the ship continued to quake.

At the cue of the bellow causing the Wenches Bed to quake, Captain Axel Dieter hurtled himself toward the ships edge, his head stretched to peer abroad the ships surface as his emerald eyes were firmly stuck on searching intently for something, his crew immediately following in his actions. All of the crew members huddled around Captain Axel Dieter as they're heads peered above their Captains as they began to search curiously abroad the ship.