"You already refused my date Jimin. You're gonna pay for that". With that he pulled out a gun from behind his back and shot my appa. My appa only made a gruttral noise because he was gagged and dropped to the floor like a dead fly. The next moment felt like I was outta my body and watching myself. Tears involuntarily flowed down my face. My eomma started crying, yelling and thrashing around to get out of the hold of the guy holding her.
Without thinking I swung a punch at his face. It hurt like a bitch. He probably had a steel jaw or something. Almost immediately after the punch I found myself lying on the floor. That motherfucker had slapped me. So hard that left half of my face felt like it was on fire. Before I could even muster enough energy to get up I saw him pointing his gun at my eommas head.
"Now I'm gonna ask just once darling, will you or will you not obey me like a good little fiance and make our wedding ceremony go without a hitch?"
"You're fucking insane" I yelled.
"Okay looks like eomma needs to die too" he spoke about to pull the trigger.
"Yes" I yelled before he could shoot. "Yes I'll listen to you but please don't kill my eomma too".
"Now that's a good boy" he cooed and walked out.
By this point I lost all of my bravery and broke down crying. The man holding my eomma let go of her and both eomma and I crawled to appa's lifeless body and cried our hearts out.  I wanted to yell and abuse the fuck outta that killer but I didn't have the energy anymore. So I simply continued crying my eyes out. My appa wasn't exactly the best of dads out there but he was still my appa. I'll miss him.

____________________________________

Author's POV:

Jungkook walked out of the basement of his mansion and ordered one of his men to dig a hole for Jimin's father to be buried in in his huge garden, which were acres of land. Right inside his property. Where no one would come to check or question. He already has endless corpses buried here. The ones he didn't want anyone to find out about.

After showering and getting dressed he went to the kitchen to order the maids to set up the table. He was going to dine with Jimin and his family, whatever's left of them anyway. He also got reminded of Jimin's little brother. He must be around 6-7 years old, he's too small to face the horrors of this world so Jungkook had him put in a room with lots of toys to keep him occupied. As he entered little Jihyun looked up and frowned.
"Where's eomma?" He asked Jungkook.
"She's busy at the moment. But she'll be there for dinner so let's go eat now hm?" Jungkook asked smiling leaning closer standing near the bed Jihyun was sitting on, trying to look child-friendly (good luck with that Jeon)
"No, I want eomma" Jihyun threw the plushie toy he was holding at Jungkook's feet and started crying his eyes out. Jungkook almost sprinted away and closed the door muttering about how this whole family is fiesty af. He also couldn't handle kids, let alone a crying one. As he turned around after closing the door he met a flustered looking maid.
"Get that kid to stop crying and get him down for dinner" he ordered her and walked away.

He seated himself at the dinner table and ordered Jimin and his eomma to be brought up for dinner, after letting them shower and make themselves presentable of course. He knew they looked train wrecked and that definitely wouldn't be a good sight for their first dinner together. Also Jihyun would be curious as to why his eomma and hyung were looking like that and frankly he didn't want Jimin to tell him how he's a bad guy. Something about keeping the kid oblivious to all the bad in the world, as he himself wasn't protected from all the bad in his childhood.

After half an hour Jimin and his eomma trudged into the dining hall. Jungkook gestured them to sit in the chairs in front of him. Which they did quietly. They still looked train wrecked but a little less wrecked now. Jungkook gestured them towards their plates "Eat up". They didn't say a word. Nor did they eat. The thick tension in air was broken when one of the maids brought Jihyun with her. Jihyun squealed seeing his eomma and hyung. He ran and crawled up to sit in his eommas lap. She hugged him tight and tried hard not to cry.
"Hyung, where's appa?" Jihyun asked looking around the table. His kiddo mind noticed his father's absence. Since his mother and brother were there he thought of it as a family dinner at someone else's house.
Jimin looked at a loss for words.
"He's gone far a-away" Jimin's mother spoke saving Jimin.
"When will he be back?" Jihyun questioned.
"After a very long time" Jungkook saved both Jimin and his mother from answering that question.
"Good. Now you'll be happy eomma" Jihyun smiled up at his mother. "Appa won't hit you now." Jimin gasped and looked at Jungkook for his reaction. Jungkook fucking smirked at him like he just did the biggest favour by killing his father for him.
Jungkook knew Jimin's father is a piece of trash who hit his mother every now and then. They were also struggling financially. His mother worked two jobs and Jimin also helped out with his job. That's the main reason why he chose him as collateral damage. Sure it would hurt Jimin, and that's what he wanted but he also wanted to 'hurt him less'. It didn't make sense to him either but he just wanted to kill someone important to Jimin for his refusal. No one refuses Jeon Jungkook.
"Now help yourselves" Jungkook gestured towards their still untouched plates. "Come on, it's my birthday today so it's a birthday treat" Jungkook gave a toothy grin and Jimin glared at him.
"Happy birthday Mr" Jihyun wished
"Thank you" Jungkook thanked him.
"Who are you?" Jihyun asked which made Jimin widen his eyes and Jungkook to chuckle.
"I'm your hyungs soon to be husband"
Jihyun squealed out of excitement.
"You're getting married hyung?" He jumped up on Jimin hugging him.
Jimin smiled trying to look happy and simply said a yes.
"Where is your birthday cake?" Jihyun abruptly turned around facing Jungkook which made him chuckle at his cuteness. Innocence is quite something.
Jungkook ordered for a cake to be brought.
Rest of the dinner went silently with Jihyun eating happily and Jimin and his mother pushing food around in their plates. After dinner Jungkook sent Jimin's mother and little brother home. Jimin requested to let him go with his eomma for a few days but Jungkook didn't let him.

Jimin was led to a huge room and he mindlessly crawled under the sheets. To say that he had a long day was a huge understatement. Just when he was about to close his eyes Jungkook's voice sounded from behind him.
"You didn't even wish me a Happy Birthday sweetheart"
He turned around to see Jungkook leaning on the door standing in the doorway.
"If you have even a little humanity in you please leave me alone for tonight" with that he turned his back to Jungkook who muttered an 'okay' and went. After all Jungkook had a party to attend, his birthday party.

__________________________________
AN

This took forever to write. I apologize for the length. I actually couldn't find a good enough point to cut it off.
So we got to see Jungkook's various sides here. Also I'll warn he's actually much worse.
My poor Jimin is stuck now :( sorry baby.
Also I can't decide if I should write about Jungkook's birthday party in the next chapter fml.

Thanks for reading 🚶