Chapter 29

When the exam starts, the students split up. While Miyuki is waiting for them on the big tree.

"This is a miracle. I didn't expect that to happen. Thanks to my special power I can know the future or the episodes. And also how did I do that....." Miyuki thinked.

"I can find the answer someday. I can't believe reincarnation is real. Am I right? Is that reincarnation?..." Miyuki thinked.

"Oh..."

Flashback

"Where am I?", Miyuki asked.

"Your in my world," a man said.

Miyuki turn around and saw a Otsutsuki.

"I chose you to help Boruto. Lead him to the light that will save the world. Stop the other Otsutsukis. Save the world," he said.

End of Flashback

"What does he mean by that...?..... I'll just save the thinking later... How are they going now?"

.
.
.

"I'm gonna become a ninja this year, for sure!" Iwabe said.

"I'm determined too and we're not gonna lose!" Denki said.

"You two are great rivals! I won't lose either!" Metal said and runs faster ans so as Iwabe and Denki.

"Enko, they're going ahead. Aren't we going after them?" Houki asked.

"You said that, but you want to use Iwabe and the others as a diversion to preserve your energy. Well that's not gonna work, Houki" Enko said.

"What did you say? Like I'd pull a cheap trick like that!"

"Well, we'll see about that"

"Let's get after them" Doshu said and jumps down

"Damn..."

"Wait... Doshu!" the two jump down too. Bfore them is Sarada, Sumire, Namida and Wasabi.

"Going after Miyumi blindly will only end badly. We first have to figure out a strategy to get the bell first" Sarada said.

"But, but... What do we do if someone gets to Miyumi first? There's only one bell" Namida asked.

"That's..... "

"Just think about that when we come up against her" Boruto said.

"Boruto!"

"It's just an exam. Don't be so serious. If it doesn't work out, we'll just have to practice more or take a make-up exam. That's all" he said then Mitsuki jumps down.

"That's so like you, Boruto"

"Mitsuki!"

"But it's a fact that from the moment Miyumi had said start everyone gone off on their own. Even Shikadai is not here. It just may be the case thay we can't just do anything as we choose" Mitsuki said and the Ino-Shika-Cho is still on the place where they met.

"You planted a GPS on Miyumi. Good job, Shikadai!" Inojin said.

"It's a drag to use more energy than necessary. I feel bad for Boruto, but this time, we've got to act on our own" Shikadai said.

"My mom and dad will nag if I don't make it as a ninja. That's why we just have to go what will work" Chocho said.

"The Ino-Shika-Cho goes back a long time, doesn't it?" Inojin asked and Shikadai saw something on his GPS.

"Huh? This is..."

"It's really close, huh?" Inojin said.

"Partial Expansion Jutsu!" Chocho said and the ground is damaged. Then she saw that it's just a bug.