Chapter 19

At last, it's our Christmas Vacation! 😁😁😁

Later, Miyuki and Denki runs and Hachiya and his comrades are still chasing them.

"They'e still not giving up, huh? Then, I have no choice but to blow them away!", Miyuki said then she stops and jumps up high.

"What is she..?!"

"This is my ultimate power! Blossoming Impact! Chaa!"

"Ahh!!"

Hachiya and the others scattered everywhere and also ground is now fully damaged and Miyuki jumped back.

"Let's go, Denki," Miyuki said and later they're in pier 4.

"Let's rest.....", Miyuki said catching her breath and also Denki.

"Denki! Miyumi!", it was Boruto together with Kagura and his friends.

"How did you two escape?", Kagura asked.

"Miyumi planned it," Denki said.

"Hehe..."

"We're glad you two are safe. Let's go back now...", Kaguya said and later they're in the hotel.

"Goodnight, Miyumi," Boruto said and they go.

"Kagura, can I talk to you?", Miyuki asked and they went toa pricvate place.

"What do you want to talk about?", Kagura asked.

"What is Hachiya talking about the Seven Swordsmen of the blood mist? And also you're involved with that," Miyuki said.

"Oh that.... I dont know. I think they're just obsess with me...", Kagura said and turn back and go.

"If you have a problem tell me. I know you have. I can tell it because of your face", Kagura turned his head and smiled.

"I don't want to talk about this," Kagura said and turn back and left.

"Just tell me. I can't stand people like that. We're friends, right?"

"Just forget that.."

"Come on Kagura. That will not solve anything if you didn't tell it now. It will get worst," Miyuki said and he just keeps going.

"Let me guess.... Is it because of your grandfather? It's in your blood, right?", Miyuki asked and Kagura is mad.

"Yes... And... Don't you ever bring that subject!", Kagura said and Miyuki is sad because she can't do it like Boruto. Miyuki goes up using the elevator and head towards her room and she saw Boruto in the way.

"Oh. Hey, Miyumi," Boruto said and she saw Miyuki's face sad. Miyuki stops and looks to him.

"Could you talk Kagura for me?", Miyuki asked.

"I guess... Why?", Boruto said and Miyuki is irritated.

"What do you think?", Miyuki asked and left. Boruto is curious.

"He has a problem and I think you're the perfect one to talk to him," Boruto said and he saw Kagura in the way.

"Hey, Kagura"

"Oh, Boruto.."

"Can we talk? Oh...! Let's play Shinobi Bout in our room. Let's go," Boruto said and drags Kagura.

"Wait, Boruto. I'm not allowed to do that," Kagura said.

"Come on, just this once," Boruto said and they arrive and saw Boruto's friends. Later, they're playing and Denki wins.