Chapter 4

After a few hours, Miyuki was sitting on her bed and as she expected, Sumire jumped in the window and she change her clothes. And then she goes back to bed. She also feels that someone is watching her.

"Is someone there?", Sumire asked and no one answered.

"I knew that it was her," Miyuki said in her head and she forgot how to get out of the room. Later, a nurse go in.

"Are you hungry, Miss Sumire?", the nurse asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Sumire said and Miyuki sneak out. The nurse turn around.

"Is something wrong?", Sumire asked.

"Nothing..... I thought someone's behind me," the nurse said and Sumire suspected that someone knew that she's the one behind of all that's happening. Miyuki get out of the hospital and she was walking towards home.

"Phew, I thought I will be caught....", Miyuki said.

"Hey, Miyuki!", Boruto said going to her and also Mitsuki and Shikadai.

"Boruto?"

"Where were you in the time like a while ago?"

"Oh, it was a emergency....."

"This is more important than that. You should tell us if you're going somewhere. This is super important. Also we already knew about the mastermind. And besides, maybe we don't need you anymore," Boruto said and Miyuki look down and she started crying.

"Oh... I-I didn't..... Nevermind and i'm sorry. Bye...", Miyuki said and walk away.

"Hey, Boruto. I think you hurt her feelings," Shikadai said.

"She already started crying," Mitsuki said and Boruto looked down.

"Yeah, maybe you two are right"

While Miyuki is already home and she went to her room. She's crying. And the next day. She dreamt about episode 20. This day is also their practice assignment.

"Hey, Miyumi, can you team up with us?", Wasabi asked.

"Of course"

Later, it starts. Namida fell by the log.

"Namida!", Miyuki said and she jumps down.

"It's ok. Finish it without me"

"I won't allow that"

"Hey, Miyumi"

"This test is about teamwork. We'll fail if we don't finish this," Miyuki said and Namida took her hand. Later, the three finished within the time.

"Alright!", the three said.

After the test, Shino anounced something.

"Quiet everyone! For this practice assignments.... Only Miyumi's team passed"

"What?!", the class is shocked.

"We wouldn't pass without you," Wasabi said.

Boruto looked down because of yesterday. "I'm gonna apologize to her later".

"But I finished within the time limit"

"No way"

"Fail?"

"The reason is because genin works in threes. Miyumi's team passed because of their teamwork. In other words, they fundamentally worked take action within three-man teams. For success in a mission, teamwork is essential! Turning back on your comrade is out of the question"