Chapter 24

After that day, Miyuki dreamt about episode 35-37 and they're going to go home. Everyone in the village are waving at them and also the Mizukage. Boruto is finding Kagura.

"That's weird..."

"So Kagura didn't show up?" Shikadai said.

"He was the central person in the rebellion. Maybe he was too ashamed to come?" Inojin thinked.

"Were you planning to giving him a good, hard punch if he showed up?" Sarada asked.

"Why would I do that? Thanks to him we had a great field trip, didn't we?" Boruto defends.

"Are you serious? Thanks to him, we almost got killed!"

"I was sure he'd come to see us off..."

"Well, don't expect to much because sometimes it doesn't happens. Maybe he needs some time. And also we'll see him again someday" Miyuki said and leter they all get home.

"I'm home!" Miyuki said and she saw her parents.

"Welcome home, sweetie" her mom said.

"How's your field trip?" her dad asked.

"Great! I saw Kagura and I didn't know he's the one guiding us in the field trip"

"Oh?"

"Yeah! I have lots of fun"

"Do you remember anything?" her mom asked.

".... No... Not at all. Sorry, mom, dad.."

"No it's ok. We're not forcing you to remember" her dad said.

"Oh yeah, I brought some souvenirs for you two" Miyuki said getting it from a bag.

"Wow.. Thank you.."

"You're welcome.." Miyuki smiled.

"I'm just gonna rest we had a long trip. Wake me up if it's dinner already"

Then the next day Miyuki dreamt about episode 38.

"I can't believe graduation exams are near.... I should prepare myself... I'll train very hard starting now!" Miyuki said to herself and then...

"Boruto, Miyumi, Sarada, Iwabe! Come to the principal's office later" Shino said.

"Just like in my dream. If Boruto explains, Iruka will punish us. I'll just do a simple excuse.."

"Me too?" Sarada said curious.

"You'll find out when you come" Shino said and later the four of them are heading to the principal's office.

"You think they found out about everything with the Seven Ninja Swordsmen?"

"Just the four of us were called. So that must be it" Sarada said.

"But we made it in the nick of time to roll call that day" Iwabe said.

"I'm sure the teachers didn't suspect anything" Boruto said.

"So what do we do? Cuz' I don't want to be lumped in as an accmplice with you guys" Sarada said and Boruto has an idea.

"It will be ok. Just leave it to me" Boruto said.

"I don't trust you" Miyuki said.

"What?"

"You're too bad at lying as well as making stories. I'll take care of it. Besides, it's just simple" Miyuki said confidently.

"Eh?"

"I agree with her" Sarada said.

"I think so too.." Iwabe said.

"C-come on.. If they punish us, you owe us.." Boruto said.

"And you owe me too if the principal didn't punish us" Miyuki said.

"Deal!" Boruto said. and later....

"I'll tell you the truth"

"What?!"

"We didn't make in time for roll call because we saved our friend from falling into the wrong hands of some people. We just wanted to help him and we don't want Lord Mizukage to punish him. We did our best so please don't be disappointed" Miyuki said and bows. Iruka smiles.

"Because you tell us the truth, it's ok. We won't punish you because you did the right deed" he said.

"Thank you" Miyuki said and Boruto can't believe it. Later...

"Now you owe me..."

"Yeah, yeah" Boruto mumbles.

"Are you complaining?"

"No, no. Why will I complain?"

"If you don't want it's ok" Miyuki said and he's suprised.

"Besides it's not a big deal for me" Miyuki said and Boruto smiles.

"Oh, my house is this way. See you!" Miyuki said and he watched her as she goes home.

The next day, Miyuki is with Sumire..

"So your goal is to become a ninja.."

"Yes. Because of what I did and Boruto saved me, I want to repay Konoha. So I wanted to be a ninja. I want to protect the village"

"Oh.. I'll support you until the very end.."

"It's obvious she likes Boruto.. Eekk!"

"Thank you, Miyumi" Sumire said and Boruto goes to them.

"Miyumi! Class Rep!"

"Boruto?" they both said.

"Do you have Water Cinamon Sweets? I need it right now. Please..."

"Sorry, Boruto, I don't have anymore.." Sumire said.

"I think I have more.."

"Really? Can I have it? Please... I owe you my life.."

"Nah, it's ok. I have still 2 boxes. Let's go.." then later Miyuki give it to Boruto

"Thanks, I really owe you twice.."

"No, no, it's fine"

"Thank you, Miyumi. I need to go. Bye, Class Rep"

"Bye, Boruto.. Miyumi, I need to go too. Bye"

"Bye, Sumire!" then Tayori gives Miyuki a mail.

"You're Miyumi Hanamiki, right? Here's a mail from the Hidden Mist Village"

"Oh, thank you"

"You're welcome" he said and he goes now. It was a mail from Kagura. She read the whole letter and she understands now why he doesn't show up.

"That Kagura... I should send him a letter too.." then a sentence is shown..

Thank you for everything, Miyumi. I owe you one ☺