Chapter 10

Yes! It's our sembreak! I'm so happy 😁😁. Like I promised I will publish the chapters immediately....

Now, Sarada, Miyuki and Chocho are on the way to Naruto.

"The food in the lunch box is gonna be all mixed up if you keep running like this... Though the same thing's gonna happen once you eat it...", Chocho said running tiredly.

"We have to hurry or we won't be able to catch up.  Besides, what's the point of all this if he doesn't get to eat it?!", Sarada said.

"Don't tell me you're already tired. This will be a challenged to you and if you keep this up, you will be physically fit," Miyuki said.

"I've had it..... I can't run anymore!", Chocho said as she fell down to her knees.

"She's hopeless," Miyuki said in her mind.

"If you can't run, we'll roll you if we have to...", Sarada said.

"Great idea!", Chocho said.

"Man, she's so philosophic," Miyuki said in her mind and then someone show up. And he has a Sharingan.

"It's him. I knew he has the Sharingan just like in my dream"

"Those eyes... Who are you?", Sarada asked.

"Shin... Uchiha..", the boy said and Sarada's eyes widen.

"My dad and I supposed to be the only survivors of the Uchiha clan," Sarada said.

"She's right. It's impossible that there's another one," Miyuki said.

"Come with me," Shin said.

"And if I refuse?", Sarada said.

"My father said to bring you. His word absolute!", Shin said and Sarada, Miyuki and Chocho ready to fight and Shin opened the scroll and release a ninja tool.

"I'm taking you away"

"What're you gonna do after you kidnap sme?!", Chocho said.

"Unbelievable!", Miyuki said in her head.

Now Shin throw his weapon and fhe three jumped. Sarada throw kunais to Shin but he blocked it. Sarada stepped on the chain and also Chocho.

"Miyumi!", Sarada shouted and Miyumi tries to punch Shin but failed. Shin pulled the chain and the two fell.

"You're not needed..", Shin said and he's gonna attack Miyumi but someone took her. And he appeared behind Sarada and Chocho.

"Isn't this a bit much of a kid's fight?", Naruto asked.

"Lord Seventh!"

"I think my village kids are well-behaved but....", Shin gets up and Naruto saw his Sharingan.

"Sharingan. I see so you're the one..."

"He treated me so roughly...", Chocho said.

"Come on.. This girl is stupid...", Miyuki said in her mind.

"Sorry, but I have to keep you restrained. I have some questions for you...", Naruto said and Shin's eye turned into Mangekyou Sharingan too.

"I see. Mangekyou Sharingan too.. Then I won't go easy on you," Naruto said and he's changing into Biju mode. And then Shin attacks and Naruto blocks it.

"Remote control of weapons. So that's your power..", Naruto said.

"S-sarada, Miyuki, is this what they say in Lord Seventh's body?", Chocho asked.