Prolougue

I'm Miyuki Nami, a 11 year old girl and a loner. I live alone in Tokyo and I'm the only one who survive in my family. When I was 7 years old, my parents died and the rest of my family. It's because they were all killed. I don't why they are killed but now the one who killed them is in jail. It will take 30 years. That suits them. For 4 years, I stopped going to school because I don't have any money. I study by myself. If you're curious that how do I make money, I have a store. I sell things thay I don't need. Many people pick and turning away from me. They thinked that I'm scary or whatever. They also gossip about me. No one wants to adopt me.

You know what that feel? It hurts and sad of course. If only some of my family are alive, my life will not turned out like this. Stupid killers! Why do they have to kill my family?

But I don't think of those things because of my favorite show, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. I learned many things here. And also it doesn't mean that you don't learn anything here. Like parents said about it. To prove it, I learned that I should choose my own path. Like Boruto said to Sumire. And show them what are you made for. I want to prove the people that I can do anything. If I lived in Boruto's world, I'll show them what I got and I'm not giving up. This will be my ninja way.

I was thinking what if I was born in the world of Boruto. I will be happy. I can see Boruto

It was raining and I was in the grocery buying some food to eat. I saw other people whispering and they look to me. I don't care about them so I just go. I walk to the pedestrian lane because the light said go. And then from my left I saw a truck. It was fast so I try to run but it's too late. I bump to the truck and I flew and roll down. Many people saw it and my head is bleeding and I have bruises all over me. I thought that this will be the end of my life.

But I woke up and my head hurts. I was in the hospital and I thought I'm really dead but then I saw two couples and they called me a different name.

"Miyumi, thank God you're ok," the woman said and she hug me.

"Um, I can't breath," I said and she let me go.

"What happened to me?", I asked.

"We were been taken by bandits and you save us," the woman said.

"Thank you, Miyumi," the man said.

Miyumi? Who's Miyumi? I'm Miyuki. Am I been transported?

"Is Miyumi ok?"

I was shocked.... It was Sakura Haruno. Why is she here? And the main question is.... Why Am I Here?........