Chapter 3

Later, Miyuki was with Boruto, Mitsuki and Shikadai.

"Hey, I have a plan so we can find the shadow," Boruto said.

"Let's cut classes," Boruto said.

"That's a good idea but I think I wouldn't do that if I we're you," Miyuki said.

"Miyumi's right. Maybe we will also be in trouble because of your plan," Shikadai said.

"Don't worry, Mitsuki will make a excuse letter for us. They wouldn't find out," Boruto said.

"I'm already making it," Mitsuki said.

"Sorry, I don't want to be scolded by my parents. So goodluck on your plan," Miyuki said.

"Fine if that's what you want," Boruto said.

The next day, Boruto's clone was with Hinata and Shino in the office.

"I told you," Miyuki said.

"Parents seem to be a auite pain," Mitsuki said.

"Yeah.... Kinda," Boruto said.

"Compare to my mom..... Yours is mild," Shikadai said and there's a hand mark on his cheek nad then Boruto laughed.

"But isn't it strange? How did they find out?", Mitsuki asked.

"Isn't it obvious for you?", Miyuki asked.

"No"

"We're not gonna ask you to do that again," Shikadai said.

"Now what are we gonna do?", Miyuki asked.

"I know. Shikadai dye my hair like me so Shino-sensei will think it's me," Boruto said.

"No. I don't want a plan like that," Shikadai refused.

Later, the class is starting. And Shino arrived.

"Seem everyone's here today. Well, I'm going to explain today's lesson," Shino said and he wrote on the whiteboard.

"Workplace experiences?", Iwabe said.

"People in all sorts of occupation to serve our daily life. For this lesson, you will be learning hand-on about their jobs. You'll be working in teams of three and visit a workplace. But one group will be having four. Who wants to be in 4 groups?", Miyuki raise her hand.

"Can I be with Sumire and her team?", Miyuki asked and Boruto elbowed her.

"Why Sumire? How about the ghost?"

"It's better if we split up. We can the find the ghost easily. And I have my own idea," Miyuki said.

"Fine, if that's what you want," Boruto said and look away.

"Sorry, Boruto"

Later, Miyuki, Sumire, Wasabi and Namida go to the Water Purification Plant. And the worker said that they should put safety helmets. After, they go around, they saw Boruto sending a mail.

"It's Boruto," Sumire said.

"You guys chose a water purification plant," Boruto said.

"Isn't it boring?", he whispered.

"The water purification plant is our l-lifeline..", Sumire said.

"I think it's kinda boring," Wasabi said and Sumire panicked.

"Really? I'm sorry"

"It's ok. I'm having fun," Miyuki said.

"Me too," Namida said.