Chapter 25

Miyuki dreamt about episode 39-40. Then, after school she was fizing her things and also Sarada. Then Boruto comes in.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Let's go to the Thunder Burger....!" he saw everyone is gone except Sarada and Miyuki.

"Quiet, don't be so loud!" Sarada said.

"Oh, you two are the only one here? Where's everyone here?" Boruto asked.
"Maybe they all go home for their training. Graduation exams is almost near" Miyuki said.

"Huh?! I hate this. When did everyone get so cold?" Boruto asked and Sarada is ready to go.

"All of a sudden, everyone is serious about training. No one wants to hang out lately too. What's the big deal for graduation exams anyway, right? Are you listening, Sarada?" then Sarada stops.

"Must be nice, not having worries..."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not saying this to pick on you but everyone has things to deal with so it might be best not to bother them" Sarada said and walks to towards the door.

"But friendship is forever, right?" Boruto said and then before Sarada gets out she turns her head to Boruto.

"I think you might the only who thinks that..." Sarada said and she gets out.

"Of course, friendship is forever"

"Miyumi..."

"Because if friendship isn't forever then that word won't exist here. That's what I believe. So for me there's forever" then Miyuki is ready to go.

"Bye, Boruto..."

"Wait..."

"Hm?"

"I'll come with you. I'm going home too"

"Sure" later Boruto is ready to go and while walking home they talk together.

"Hey, don't you wanna train for the graduation exams?" Miyuki asked.

"It's ok. I can do this thing just a sweep. How about you?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I'll tell my sensei"

"Oh... Before you move here, is the Hidden Mist is fun and also with Kagura?"

"I don't know. To be honest, I can't remember anything"

"What? What happened?"

"Didn't I told you before at the field trip?"

"I forgot. Hehe"

"Well... An accident happened. Then I woke up like I knew nothing"

"Oh?"

"But.. I remember something. It's like... I'm in an another world. I was lonely and no one's noticing me. They just kept ignoring me. Then I woke up here. I thought I was dead and I think I will be more happy" she said.

"Huh? Why would you be happy? How about you're parents here?" Boruto said and Miyuki sweatdrops.

"Oh.. Y-yeah. I want to see my love ones who died. Ahaha"

"I can't believe that. You're in a coma and then you're in an another world. That's the first time I heard that" then Miyuki's house is beside them.

"Oh! My house"

"So this is where you live"

"Yeah. Bye, Boruto"

"Bye, Miyumi" then while walking he's thinking about the words she said.