Felix: really?

Me: mmhmm.

I looked back at the stars remembering the day that changed my life forever.

Me: Peter, found me roaming the streets. He adopted me making me his sister. He told me that I have a heart of gold that is to great for man kind. I remember that day as well. Because I wanted to vanish in thin air. I remember always thinking "no one will want a street rat like me." I was proven wrong that day because now I have a family.

I looked back at him and we smiled at One another. He gave me a side hug letting me read my head on his shoulder.

Felix: you'll always have a family, Ally.

I smiled while saying-

Me: thanks, Felix.

We looked at one another and indtantly git lost in each other's eyes. I always loved his gorgeous green eyes. Before I knew it, we were leaning in. Our faces was, so close together that if I moved forward just an inch are lips would meet. That's when I started thinking straight.

Me(thinking): what am I doing this is my best friend.

I pulled away making us both clear our throats. I chuckled nervously before standing up. Felix, looks at me with a raised brow.

Me: we should probably head back before, Peter starts looking for us with a search party.

Felix: yeah.

We walk back to camp in silence. When we got to the opening of camp, Felix grabs my wrist. I look at him in confusion.

Felix: Ally, I'm sorry about what happened back there.

I looker at him with a soft gaze.

Me: it wasn't you're fault, Felix. You don't have to blame yourself for what happened.

Felix: alright.

I smiled at him.

Me: how about we make a deal. We'll forget what happened at the meadow if we always go there when everyone goes to bed. Deal.

He smiled at me and chuckled while saying-

Felix: you got a deal, Ally.

We walked back in camp with a calm silence around us. Felix went to his tent while I went to my tree house exchanging good nights. Right when I stepped foot in the tree house the lights turn on and there's my brother sitting in the chair. I closed the door while saying-

Me: hey, Peter.

Peter: what happened out there. One minute I see the two most important people in my life about to finally get together but you pull away?!

I sighed while bowing my head.

Me: he's you're best friend, Peter. It just wouldn't feel right.

He sighed while getting up. He walked over to me while a soft smile pulls on his lips.

Peter: you worry about my happiness yet you risk you're own. I told you before and I'll tell you, again. You are to kind hearted for you're own good, Ally.

I looked at him with a smile of my own. We hug each other for awhile before releasing one another from the hug.

Peter: just wait, Ally. You both will be together soon.

I chuckled at my brother.

Me: I'm going to bed, Peter. Goodnight.

Peter: goodnight, Ally.

I walk into my room and change into pajamas. I get under the covers and turn off the lights witha flick of my wrist. I sighed in relief for I didn't really notice how tired I was. Before I knew it fell asleep.

Felix's pov

I feel like an idiot. I'm laying on my bed just staring at the ceiling of my tent. When my good friend, Pan walked into my room. I just stayed laying down not really feeling like getting up.

Pan: you and my sister almost kissed, huh?

I groaned and covered my eyes with my arm.

Me: did she tell you?

Pan: no. I saw you two while I was looking for you.

I groaned, again. He chuckled while sitting on my bed.

Pan: I know you that you two like each other. Hell it was obvious when you both met for the first time.

I moved my arm a bit and glared at him. He gave me an innocent smile.

Me: alright, fine. You got me.

Pan: you need to ask her out on her favorite time of the year.

I look at him confused.

Me: when the comet's going over, Neverland?

He nodded. I smiled.

Me: alright. Now can you go away I'm tired.

He chuckled while patting my leg.

Pan: goodnight, Felix.

Me: night.

He blew out the lantern before walking out. I fell asleep thinking about what I'm going too do in four weeks from now.