The Two Followers and Wind Rasengan Beginning (Chapter 17)

(Ichiraku Ramen)

Naruto was sitting down in one of the stools as he ate ramen. After helping Yakumo against Ido, he had left to get food since she needed to return to her team. "Ah, Naruto, you ready for your next bowl." Ayame said as Naruto smiled. "I'll have just one more. I still have training to do." Naruto said as Ayame nodded. "You know Naruto, you should take a break some time. There is a festival soon. You should go and relax." Teuchi said as Naruto nodded. "You're right, I will. Well, I have to leave, see ya." Naruto said as he quickly put the money and left. Naruto started thinking of what he should do. 'Well, I need more wind jutsu and I need to start learning water jutsu. That will take time. Maybe some fuinjutsu and chakra control is the best choice.' Naruto thought as he walked back. However, Naruto never noticed that two girls were following him, each girl unaware of the other. Naruto was interrupted from his musing when he heard someone. He followed the noise and found Neji as he was training alone. "Ah, Neji, what are you doing?" Naruto asked as he saw Neji practicing the gentle fist. Neji stopped as he looked at Naruto. "I'm training. My teammates can not take the impacts of my attacks and thus I must train alone." Neji said as Naruto nodded. "Well, I could help you." Naruto said as Neji raised his eyebrow. "Shadow Clone Jutsu" Naruto said as a clone appeared. "I can create clones with more chakra to take your hits while retaliating." Naruto said as Neji nodded. "Very well, thank you Naruto." Neji said as he faced the clones as the clone got ready to attack.

(Two Hours Later)

Neji breathed heavily as dispelled one last clone. Naruto had stayed and watched how his clones fought against Neji and was impressed. He had only created three clones and had been fighting for two hours. Meanwhile, Naruto had started practicing his calligraphy and learning the kanjis. "I seem to be doing worse." Neji said as Naruto looked confused. "I remember defeating hordes of your clones in the chunin exams and now I struggle to defeat 3 of them individually." Neji said. Naruto shook his head as he looked at the sky. "Nah, I've just been training more. Will, I have to leave." Naruto said as Neji nodded and thanked him once more. Naruto quickly left as Neji looked into the forest with his doujutsu activated. 'I knew that Hinata would follow Naruto, but why is Ino also following him?' Neji thought as e saw the other two females running away. Naruto soon reached the compound where he saw Shion sitting on the couch with tea while Kushina and Minato seemed to be in the kitchen. "Hey Shion-chan." Naruto said as Shion turned around. "Hey Naruto-kun. Where were you?' Shion asked as Naruto chuckled. "A friend of mine, Neji, needed help." Naruto said as Shion smiled. "Ah, there you are young man." Kushina said with a smirk. Naruto chuckled nervously. "Yeah, sorry, I was helping a friend. Naruto said as Kushina nodded. "Well, go take a shower. Dinner will be soon." Kushina said as Naruto nodded.

(Next Day- Shion)

Shion was walking around the village as she looked for some new clothing. She needed both clothes for just casual dressing and kunoichi clothes. Kushina had given her a seal to block any more of the visions from her doujutsu and was glad as it made combat hard sometimes. She soon entered one of the stores as she started looking for some clothes. However, she had the feeling that she was being watched all the time. She secretly looked around and she could see that not one but two people were watching her. She recognized Ino from the mission in Demon Country but she did not recognize the other girl with lavender hair and white eyes. Shion wasted no time and bought the clothes before swiftly leaving the store and ran toward a training field. Once there, Shion placed the bag of clothes down and walked to the center of the field. Suddenly, Shion saw as the lavender haired girl walked up to her. "Who are you?" Shion asked as Hinata looked at her. "My name is Hinata.....Hinata Hyuuga." Hinata said as Shion looked at her. "So, why are you following me?" Shion asked as Hinata looked a little mad. "I came to tell you that...that you need to stay away from Naruto. I know I can still win his heart and I won't let you steal him away from me." Hinata said as Shion looked unamused. "I don't really know you but if you did not make a move to try and reach for him, then I do not see how he would know about you. No, I love him and I won't give him up." Shion said as Hinata hardened her eyes. "Know this, I will do my best to gain Naruto's heart." Hinata said as she jumped away and ran back to the Hyuuga compound. Shion stood there as she waited for Hinata to be out of view but still waited as she looked at the direction Ino was hiding in. "Come too." Shion said as Ino walked out with a scowl on her face. "Why did you steal him from me?" Ino asked as Shion raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what you are talking about." Shion said as Ino growled. "You heard me that day. I was going to tell Naruto and you just stole him from me, like the selfish brat you are." Ino said as Shion narrowed her eyes. "I love him. It is not my fault that you waited to long." Shion said as Ino got closer. "I will show you that he loves me and you will be nothing." Ino said as she too jumped away as Shion sighed. 'I guess that I will need to protect Naruto.' Shion thought as she picked up her bag and left.

(Naruto)

Naruto was currently in the training ground in his house. Around him were clones as they worked on their wind release. Naruto had a clone helping him as another was repeating the instructions of the rasengan. On his hand was a white, unstable rasengan as it was trying to be formed but Naruto noticed as the jutsu started going out of control and stopped inputting chakra as the attack faded. Naruto, however, did not notice as Minato came from the compound and saw Naruto and his clones. "Naruto, what are you doing?" Minato asked curiously as he saw many clones practicing wind manipulation and the rasengan. Naruto turned around and sighed. I'm trying something new but it's not ready." Naruto said as Minato chuckled. Minato approached Naruto as he chuckled. "Mind telling me what that experiment is?" Minato said as Naruto nodded. "I'm trying to add my element into the rasengan." Naruto said as Minato's eyes widen. "How far are you?" Minato asked, a little surprised and excited. "Let me show you." Naruto said as he and the clone started the jutsu. Slowly, the rasengan started to form. Minato noticed that the rasengan was white and that the sphere still looked unstable as if it could explode on it self. Suddenly, Naruto canceled the move as he saw the rasengan becoming to unstable. "I can't seem to understand how to manipulate the wind long enough and keep it in one place." Naruto said as Minato looked shocked. Naruto seemed completing more than he ever had. Minato thought about and sighed. Since he had died, he had no notes when it came to trying to add an element to the rasengan but he knew someone who could. "I think I know someone who can help you." Minato said as Naruto cheered.

(Later)

Minato sat in his office as Jiraiya stood in front of him. "Jiraiya, my son needs help. I have been gone for to long, and thus, I do not have the information to help him. This is your only chance for redemption. I am allowing you to train him." Minato said as Jiraiya smiled. "Thanks Minato. You won't regret this." Jiraiya said as he left to search for Naruto.

(Naruto)

Naruto had left the compound toward the hospital as he accidentally let one of the rasengan blow up and had started to shred through his arm. He soon reached the hospital as he saw a blond lady as she ordering some medics. "Um, excuse me. Can some check my injuries?" Naruto asked as the woman turned around. "Naruto? Is that you?" The blonde woman asked as Naruto nodded. "Yeah. I need help." Naruto said as he showed her his arm. She gasped as she signaled for him toward a room. Once inside the room, the woman made Naruto lay down as she started healing him. "Thank, but, how did you know my name." Naruto asked as he had never seen the woman around. "Ah, will, my name is Tsunade...your godmother." She said as Naruto's eyes widen. "What?!?!" Naruto said as Tsunade sighed.