Return from the Afterlife (Prologue)

(Konoha-Stadium)

"Hiruzen, you will die today. Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation." Orochimaru said as two coffins appeared. "Who have you summoned....No!" Hiruzen said as Orochimaru smirked evilly. "Yes, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki." Orochimaru said as he smiled evilly. Hiruzen looked horrified as he looked at the dead eyes of Minato and Kushina. Hiruzen knew that he had to escape quickly or else he would truly die.He jumped of the roof as he searched for Kakashi to help him fight them. 

(Naruto)

Naruto had returned back to the stadium after defeating Gaara. He looked around until he saw Hiruzen running by. He quickly followed until he was punched back by a strong fist. Naruto quickly recovered as he looked up in shock. In front of him stood Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina Uzumaki. Naruto shook himself out of his stupor and created 2 clones and felt exhausted. He had used up his chakra in his fight against Gaara and the Kyuubi's Chakra was also residing. The clones were easily disposed of and the two ninjas ran toward naruto as Naruto struggled to get up. 'So this is how it ends.' Naruto thought as he looked at the approaching katana and kunai. 'Well, at least I died on the line of duty rather than by the villagers.' Naruto thought as he closed his eyes awaiting for his death. He felt both blades at his throat, however, it had not gone through him. Naruto slowly opened his eyes as he saw both of the adults. Both of their eyes had turned from their hollow eyes to eyes full of recognition and sorrow. "Naruto." Minato said as both of their skin color returned. Naruto looked confused, since, how could these people know his name. "My son." Kushina said as Naruto's eyes widen. Naruto just could not believe it. His parents.....were the fourth hokage and his wife. 'No....it's not possible.' Naruto thought as he shook his head. He just would not believe that the son of one of the greatest kage would be treated by the village like he was treated. 'It must be a trick.' Naruto thought as he backed away from them in fear. "Die Kyuubi brat." a sound shinobi said as he ran toward Naruto. However, the ninja was quickly killed as Minato and Kushina wasted no time. 'They defended me.But.....no, I just cannot be their son. If I was their son, I would not have been treated like I was.' Naruto thought as he shook his head violently while murmuring "not possible" and "Lies" over and over again. "Naruto, son." Minato said as Naruto's exhaustion finally reached him as his eyes rolled back and fainted. "Minato, we need to take him to a hospital." Kushina said as Minato nodded. Kushina carried Naruto as Minato killed Suna and Sound ninjas attacking. 

(Next Day)

Minato twirled his kunai on his angrily while Kushina sharpened her Katana. The both were mad after yesterday. Not that Orochimaru  escaped or that invasion had killed some people, but what had happened in the hospital

(Flashback)

"Please, you need to help us." Kushina said as she rushed inside the hospital along with Minato, shocking the old doctor. "Of course honorable fourth, what is the problem." the old lady asked. "He needs help." Kushina said as she lifted Naruto up. "The demon brat!" the old lady hissed as she pulled out a kunai. Minato was able to block the kunai and looked shocked. Before anything else happened, a young nurse entered the front office and saw Naruto unconscious. "Oh god, what happened to him. Here, give him to me." The nurse said while the older woman growled. "I told you that you were to treat him at all time Mika. As head nurse, as of now you are fired." The nurse said as she carefully carried Naruto and disappeared into one of the rooms as Minato and Kushina could look on in shock. 

(End Flashback)

Soon, Hiruzen entered the room as both parents looked at him. "Hiruzen.....we want answers." Minato said as the third hokage sighed.