Village's Discovery (Chapter 3)

(The Next Day)

Minato stood on the hokage tower, awaiting to give his speech. The crowd seemed excited as they screamed his name. Minato waited as the village fell silent. "People of Konoha, it is true that my wife and I have returned after being summoned by Orochimaru. I was happy to be able to return back the first couple a minutes after coming back. However, soon I could not feel anything more than disappointment and anger toward the village. Why? Because of the abuse and torture the village has done to my son." Minato shouted in anger as the village looked shocked and denied the accusations. The villagers called in outrage until as the denied them until one villager finally screamed, "Who is your son, the namikaze heir?" The villager said as they all whispered among themselves. Minato closed his eyes as he prepared for their reaction. "My son is....Naruto Uzumaki." Minato said as the village went silent. The entire village was in disbelief and could not believe that the child who held the nine tails fox was the son of their beloved hokage. Soon, the village was divided between in denile and the other with sorrow. "Oh, for the love of.....will you people knock it off with the lies." A loud voice said within the crowd. Everyone turned to the source of the voice and were shocked to see Naruto standing there. Suddenly, there was a yellow flash as Minato appeared with Kushina in front of Naruto, who jumped in surprise. "Okay, I may not have paid much attention in class, but I'm pretty sure you need a seal to do that jutsu." Naruto said as he slowly walked back. "I put it on your jacket, son." Minato said as he approached Naruto. Naruto wasted no time as he threw his jacket off and faced them again. "I'm not your goddamn son. If I was your son, I would have not been treated like trash, talked down by comrades, or almost killed in all my birthdays. I won't fall for that trap that my parents are still alive. I stopped falling for those after the 4th time when my 'mother' drugged my and threw me into a river. No, I don't believe a single lie, so leave me alone!" Naruto shouted as he left through a roof, ignoring the outcries from the villagers along with the sorrowful cries of his parents. 

(Naruto)

Naruto had arrived to his apartment and sat down on the floor as he took a meditating position. He had once heard of doing meditation in school but this was the first time of he had ever tried it. He immediately felt himself calming down as his breathing slowed down and body relaxed. Naruto finally opened his eyes as he looked at an old, dusty desk that had some old notebooks and a  textbook. Naruto started thinking and nodded and stood up as he cleaned the desk and grabbed the textbook as he opened it. Others may not want to train him, but that does not mean he won't train himself.

(Minato)

Minato sighed as he sat down on his desk. He had sent Kushina to the Namikaze compound to find any proof. Currently, he was organizing files to help Naruto. He was currently deciding what new team Naruto should be placed in along with finding a way to efficiently train Naruto. He looked down as he thought about his son and his hate. He just wish he could help Naruto open up. 

(Sasuke)

Sasuke sat alone in the Uchiha compound as he thought about all that had happened the last couple of weeks. He had trained since the massacre to kill them man he hated. His entire life revolved around the goal he had set. Yet, his teammate, the one he had considered an idiot had already gained much more strength and accomplished moe in just weeks of training. He knew that Kakashi had barely shown Naruto anything and that bothered Sasuke more on how Naruto had gotten stronger. The only thing that Naruto had ever shown as a goal was his ideology that he would keep all his promises and protect his loved ones. Sasuke closed his eyes as he taught about those small phrase. Now he had a new question in his mind. Was it possible for Naruto's goal and will be stronger than his? Sasuke sighed as he looked at the roof. If he wanted answer, he would need to talk to the person who understood the ideology. 

(Next Day)

Naruto had awoken earlier than any person in the village as he ran into the forest of death. Naruto sneaked into the forest as he looked for a clearing. It did not take him long as he reached a clearing near a lake. He dropped the backpack he carried onto the floor and pulled out the notes he had created when he was in the academy. In the notebook was taijutsu styles he tried combining. He revised the notes and pulled out the textbook. He nodded as he wrote over the notes and grinned. He knew that it would be a long process, but he believed it would be worth it by the end.