Shrine's Attack (Chapter 11)

(Shop)

Naruto sat outside the shop that Shion was currently shopping in as he seemed asleep. However, in reality he was talking with Kurama who was explaining to him about how to use his chakra. "Since you haven't use my chakra much, I will only give you a 3 tailed limit. Any more, and you risk losing yourself in a blood lust. I will show you some jutsu that can only be used during the use of my chakra." Kurama said as Naruto nodded mentally. "Now, you will also need more expertise in seals, so, I want you create 30 clones and sent them to work. Furthermore, your sword skills need to improve. That will be another 20 clones. Now, go." Kurama said as Naruto smiled and nodded. "Thanks Kurama." Naruto said as the fox smiled when Naruto left. "Good luck kit." Kurama said as he laid down. Naruto opened his eyes as he looked around and summoned 50 clones and gave them their orders as they left just as Shion came out of the shop. "Naruto, I need your help." Shion said as she went back inside as Naruto sighed and followed her. "I need you to help me decide which one looks better." Shion said as she showed him the choices. Naruto had a blank face as he sighed. "Shion, I do not care what you wear. My job is to protect you, not be your friend." Naruto said as Shion glared at him. "Who would want to be the friend of a loser? You should be honored that I am even talking to you." Shion said smugly as Naruto looked at her. "Shion. You want to know something, I wish I did not help you last night." Naruto said as Shion looked shocked. "Yomi said it himself, you could not see him as he attacked you. As I said before, I will not listen to what you have to say, because the future is not written." Naruto said as Shion looked down. Suddenly, a small toad appeared on Naruto shoulder as Shion shrieked. "Naruto, I was sent to deliver a message by Asuma. Man, can he talk a lot. He said that they know where Yomi is and need you back." The toad said as Shion looked shocked at the talking toad. "Thanks Gamakichi. Here's a snack for your troubles." Naruto said as he passed him a bag of chips. "Thanks Naru." Gamakichi said as Naruto nodded. "What was that?" Shion asked as Naruto smirked. "That was a summon. his name is Gamakichi. Hurry we need to go back." Naruto said as he suddenly carried Shion who shrieked and grabbed onto Naruto's neck as he ran outside and jumped onto roof to roof. Shion slowly opened her eyes as she looked at Naruto. She saw his determination in his eyes when he fought for her, when she defied her, and when he gave out the most important part of his life. "I'm sorry." Shion said as she put her head in Naruto's chest. Naruto looked shocked as he stopped but smiled. "Nah, it's my fault. I probably should have just told you and not snap on you.So, I'm sorry too." Naruto said as he continued running while Shion looked at him in shock and then was grateful. "Thanks." Shion said as she snuggled more into Naruto's chest. Soon, both of them had arrived at the compound as Naruto put Shion down who looked grateful. "Thanks." Shion said as Naruto smiled and rubbed the back of his head. Shion giggled and kissed his cheek as was cut off guard. Naruto looked shocked as they both entered. They were greeted by the members of the compound as they entered. "Naruto, remember the shrine we found the first day?" Asuma asked as Naruto nodded. "Well, we think that Yomi is hiding there trying to unseal the body of Moryo there. We need to stop him." Asuma said as Naruto nodded. "Either me or my daughter have to seal it back since we have one of many protective charms." Miroku said as Naruto nodded. "Naruto, you will be paired up with Sasuke and Shikamaru along with Shion." Kakashi said as Naruto nodded. "So we can expect the stone warriors there." Sasuke said as the adults nodded. "Well, let's go." Kiba said as the group started to leave. 

(Shrine)

Team 7 and 10 along with Miroku and Shion were outside the shrine as the saw many stone warriors along with a dark barrier around the shrine. "I don't think we can cross the shrine." Miroku said as the team agreed. "Naruto, this is what I mean. My power can allow us to enter. Once on the barrier, create the ox, horse, and dragon. This will help create what you can call a fox claw visage. This will highly concentrate both of our chakras on the claws and you will be able to cut through it."  Kurama said as Naruto nodded. "If I can get close, I can open it up." Naruto said as the team looked shocked but nodded. "Ready, run." Kakashi said as the team started running toward the shrine. The stone warriors did not notice them as they reached the barrier. The younger part of the team was further from Naruto. Naruto closed his eyes for a minute as he suddenly opened them with slits on them. His body was covered in red chakra as three tails formed behind him, shocking the adults while the other had yet to notice. Naruto went through the hand signs as the claws became darker and soon slashed at the barrier as it was destroyed. The chakra quickly resided as the group entered. "Hurry, we don't have much time." Asuma said as dark chacra could be seen around in the area. The group quickly ran inside and got into the giant room where they saw Yomi. "You are too late. Moryo has awaken." Yomi said as the floor broke and the body of Moryo could be seen as it absorbed the dark chakra. Kakashi and Asuma quickly attacked Yomi as he was knocked down but Moryo had already started to rise as the other saw. The teams were too scared to move as the saw as the demon stood up. Naruto gritted his teeth as he looked around the room for any way to stop him. "Naruto, if that girl has her protective charm, tell her to use it. Meanwhile, charge my and your chakra into a rasengan. However, I want you to create a clone as it makes the rasengan bigger." The Kyuubi said as Naruto nodded. "Shion, use your protective charm." Naruto said as the rest of the group looked confused. Shion nodded as she grabbed her bell and said "Mystic Safety Bell Seal: Release." Shion was covered in an angelic chakra as she seemed to be changing. The group looked in awe when they suddenly felt a third chakra source and turned at Naruto who was covering himself in red and blue chakra. "Shion, send chakra toward me." Naruto said as his voice kept on changing as the two chakra sources clashed. Shion nodded as some of the angelic chakra went toward Naruto. Naruto created a clone as it helped balance the rasengan he was creating as three chakra sources clashed into the rasengan. " So you kids are trying to stop me." Moryo said as it looked at the kids. " Yomi, finish the transfer before they finish." Moryo said as Yomi tried but failed thanks to Asuma, Miroku, and Kakashi. "Not today, Moryo." Naruto said as he finished the new jutsu. Naruto jumped at Moryo as he held the giant rasengan. "Get a load of this, Big Ball Rasengan." Naruto said as he clashed the immense ball toward the demon. "Nooooooo!" Moryo screamed as his body and power were destroyed. All the people looked in shock as  Naruto destroyed right through the demon. Once the attack was gone, they looked at Naruto who was on the bottom of the open area with red chakra was still around him, slitted eyes, and breathing heavily. Soon, the red chakra vanished as Naruto looked up and smiled. "Dattebayo." Naruto said as he fell unconscious. "Naruto!" They all screamed as they picked him up Naruto with Yomi restrained and left. 

(Compound-Next Day)

Naruto slowly opened his eyes as he saw Shion sitting by his bed. He tried to stand up as Asuma and Kakashi came in. "Naruto, you're up. Don't worry, the others don't know what that chakra was. However, Sasuke and Shikamaru are doubtful." Asuma said as he nodded. "Are you okay?" Shion asked as she helped Naruto up. "Yup, nothing can keep me down." Naruto said as he stood up quickly and gave a bright smile as Shion giggled. "Well, since that problem was dealt with, we just need to give Yomi a trial. Until then, you are allowed to stay." Miroku said as she went outside the room. "Well, we need to get our teams." Kakashi said as Naruto nodded. "Naruto, thank you." Shion said as she hugged him. Naruto felt weird as he was rarely hugged but hugged back. "Well, I have to get dressed." Naruto said as Shion blushed lightly and nodded as she got out only to see her mother. "So, you like Naruto." Miroku said as Shion blushed but nodded. "Yes, I just wished he didn't have to leave." Shion said as Miroku smiled. "Maybe he doesn't need to stay, if you go with him." Miroku said as Shion looked shocked. "Really?" Shion said as Miroku nodded. "If he wants to be your boyfriend, I don't see why not." Miroku said as Shion hugged her mother. "I will ask him during dinner tonight." Shion said as she skipped toward her room as Miroku giggled.