First Fight (Chapter 10)

(At Night)

Naruto had gotten on top of the compound as he looked at the night sky full of stars. Many people did not know that Naruto would sometimes stay up at night and just watch the many stars that were on his view. Naruto sighed as he was tired after shopping with Ino. Ino had insisted that the grab some lunch and then hang out at a nearby park. Although hesitant, Naruto had agreed as he did not want to disappoint his teammate. Suddenly, Naruto heard a soft voice under him and he silently walked on the roof as he saw Shion walking toward the pond that was in her backyard. Naruto only observed as she sat near the pond and looked in it. Naruto's ears twitched as his head turned to a nearby shadow that was visible through the dark forest. "Hello, lady Shion." The shadow figure said as it revealed itself as a man Naruto did not recognized. "Yomi, what are you doing here?" Shion asked as she stood up quickly. "Well, I'm here to insure that my plan of helping.....Moryo....works." He said as he gained an evil smile. Shion's eyes widen as she was about to ran inside only to be stopped by stone warriors. "Now, I can't let you do that now. Even your eyes could not predict this." Yomi said as he laughed evilly and signaled the warriors. Shion looked scared as she slowly walked away from the closest stone warrior. However, she was quickly being surrounded. "Give up. There is no one to save you now." Yomi said as he walked away. Shion closed her eyes as she awaited for the warrior to grab her when she suddenly heard pieces of stone breaking as Yomi looked back. She opened her eyes as she saw the pieces of stone as if the warrior was launched back. Yomi looked surprised until he frantically started looking around. "Get out where ever you are." Yomi shouted as 4 stone warriors stopped approaching Shion and looked around. Naruto hid behind one of the many trees as he checked what he had. 'Dammit, three kunais, explosive tags, and my tanto.' Naruto thought as he had left most of his items in his room. Shion looked around as she expected one of her guards to be there but there was no one. Suddenly, everyone heard a voice as it shouted, "Wind Style: Spiraling Wind Ball." They looked high up at a tree as Naruto launched the compressed wind in a ball and hit one of the stone warriors as it was blasted and destroyed. "What? A brat is stopping my plans." Yomi shouted as the last two warriors ran at Naruto. "Believe it." Naruto said as he summoned  3 clones and each took a kunai while running at the warriors. The clones wasted no time and attacked the 3 remaining warriors and stabbed them deeply and set off the explosive tags attached to the kunai. "Dammit! Attack the boy." Yomi said as three more stone samurais came from the forest at high speeds. Naruto quickly unsheathed his tanto and blocked the attack of the first warrior while dodging the sword of the second. He stabbed the third warrior and used him as Naruto propelled himself with the third warrior as he retrieved his tanto. Naruto looked at the three enemies and quickly went through hand signs and shouted. "Wind Style: Drilling Air Bullets." Soon, invisible bullets of airs were launched as it destroyed two warriors while the last one dodged them. Naruto looked at the last warrior as he sheathed his tanto while the warrior raised it blade and prepared to run at him. Naruto infused his left arm in wind chakra as he and the warrior ran at each other. The warrior swung his blade only to be blocked by the wind surrounding Naruto's arm. The warrior saw as Naruto's right hand suddenly formed a sphere of chakra and plunged it into his torso as he said "Rasengan" The warrior stood no chance as it was launched back with the sphere still on its torso and crashed into a boulder and crumbled away. Naruto breathe heavily as he stood straight and looked at Yomi. "This is not over brat. I assure you that Moryo will rise again." Yomi said as he jumped into a tree and ran away. Naruto looked at Yomi's direction until he no longer heard his feet and turned to Shion. "Alert you mother, now." Naruto said as Shion, still scared from the encounter, nodded and ran inside. Naruto walked toward the remains of one warrior and picked it up as he inspected the left overs of a dark chakra around it. "Naruto. That chakra is thousands of years old. It belongs to an old demon that appeared from another world. He was said to be sealed but it seems that he has returned. If you stand any chance, you may need to use my chakra. It may the only way to counter it darkness temporarily." Kurama said as Naruto nodded and sealed the piece of stone to show to the rest. 

(Later- Inside)

Team 7 and 10 along with Miroku and Shion sat around a table as they discussed the information. "It makes no sense, Yomi was the medic that all could trust in." Miroku said as Shion nodded. "There might be more than just what he does. Maybe his family has something to do with this demon, Moryo." Kakashi said. Naruto suddenly spoke up as he unsealed the piece of stone with leaking chakra. "Kakashi, Asuma, I need the rest of the team along with Shion to get out. It is about, it." Naruto said seriously as Kakashi and Asuma nodded while Miroku looked confused. "Team 7 and 10. please step outside." Asuma said as the hesitantly got out. "I do not see why Shion must get out, so, I refuse." Miroku said as Naruto sighed but nodded. As the rest of the group got out, Naruto created some hand signs and a barrier appeared the room. "Incredible, a silencing seal." Asuma said as he looked around the room. "What I am about to say will not leave the room. I am the Jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox, Kyuubi." Naruto said as the two women in the room looked shocked with Shion gaining a small fear. "When I looked at the piece of stone, the Kyuubi told me that it uses some dark chakra that belonged to Moryo. So, if Yomi could command them, then it might mean that Yomi is under Moryo's influence." Naruto said as the people in the room looked shocked. "Then it means that Yomi truly is a traitor. Thank you Naruto. What would be the best plan of action?" Miroku asked. "First, we find a way to seal or destroy it. Meanwhile, guards will be inside and outside the house at all time while one is always protecting Shion. We will be searching for Yomi. Until then, nothing else." Asuma said while Miroku nodded. "I only have one demand. Naruto has shown that he has the strength to face of the warriors, so I would be calmer if Naruto was with Shion when she is outside the house." Miroku said as Asuma and Kakashi nodded. Shion looked at Naruto who only nodded and did some more hand signs and dropped the barrier. "Let us talk to our team." Asuma said as Kakashi walked out. "Well....since you are my guard, let's go. I was going to by some new clothes." Shion said with no care as Naruto groaned and quickly left to his room to grab gear and money. He just hoped this mission wouldn't leave him broke.