Parent's Discovery (Chapter 1)

(Office) 

Hiruzen sighed as he looked at Minato. "Why does our son not know us?" Minato asked. "He was not told of his heritage." Hiruzen said as Minato seemed to get madder. "Why? In my will I said that he was to be told along with the entire village."  Minato said with Kushina glaring at Hiruzen. "I did not think he was ready and the village did not need to know that you had a son." Hiruzen said in a low voice. Minato and Kushina fumed as they just could not believe what Hiruzen had done. He had trusted Hiruzen to take care of Naruto, but now, he may have lost any chance to be close to Naruto. Suddenly, and ANBU entered the office. "Fourth Hokage, the council has called for a meeting." The ANBU said as Minato sighed. "No, I have to go check on Naruto." Minato said until Hiruzen interrupted. "Minato, the council is not to be delayed. I will sent a trusted ANBU to check on Naruto." Hiruzen said as Minato gritted his teeth but nodded as he and Kushina left with Hiruzen soon following.

(Council)

The village elders, civilians, and clan heads sat in the council room as they awaited for Minato to arrive. It did not take long when Minato entered followed by Kushina and Hiruzen. "The fourth hokage is back." One of the civilians shouted as many others cheered while the clan heads seemed happy. Minato only closed his eyes as he waited for the room to calm down. Once the room returned to silence, one of the elders, Homura, voiced his opinion. "Honorable fourth, we request that you get rid of the monster and demon, Naruto Uzumaki." Homura said while Koharu agreed. Minato's shot wide open as he glared at the elders. "Why kill him when I could train him? Fourth Hokage, I believe it would be better if you give my the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki to be trained." Danzo, another of the elders said. The enter room froze as they felt the ki from Minato and Kushina combined. "You're asking me to give you the kyuubi jinchuuriki for you to torture him kill him. To hurt my own son!" Minato screamed as the council was in shock and fear. The civilians could only look in shock as they realized that Naruto was their beloved fourth's son while some were in denial. The clan heads were shocked that the kid that they saw as a joke or idiot was the son of one of the greatest ninjas. "No! I will not hurt my own son and I will personally make sure that the village pays for what they have done to my son.  If I found out my son is still beaten, I will execute them. Council dismiss."" Minato said as he and Kushina left the council behind, still in shock. The clan heads then turned to Hiruzen. "Why weren't we told?" Inochi asked in a low voice. "I did not believe that the information was needed. However, it does not matter if Naruto was the son of the Minato or not. We should all have respected his wish." Hiruzen said as he left to follow Minato and Kushina. 

(Hospital)

Kushina and Minato had entered the hospital. The nurse that had helped Naruto the last night was in the front. "Excuse, Lexy." Kushina said as the head nurse turned around. "Oh, your here. Follow me, I will take you to Naruto's room." Lexy said as she left the desk and walked toward a hall in the left. It did not take long when they all noticed a room with an ANBU standing outside. Minato wasted no time as he quickly opened the door and saw an empty bed. Kushina soon followed with the nurse and was shocked when they saw the empty bed. Hiruzen did not take long as he soon entered the patientless room. Minato soon noticed that the window was wide open and turned to the nurse. "Lexy, please, show us Naruto's medical records." Minato pleaded. "Lexy, I told you no one is allowed to see those records." Hiruzen interrupted. The nurse, however, glared at Hiruzen. "Their his parents, Hiruzen. They have all the rights to see them." Lexy said as she signalled for the two parents to follow her. Soon, all four people found themselves in a room with 7  cabinets as the nurse stood there ashamed. "So, which one is Naruto's?" Kushina asked shyly. "All of them." The nurse said sadly. There was a moment of silence until Kushina screamed "What!?!?!" Minato quickly ran to one of the cabinets and opened it as he saw file after file all with Naruto's name. All of them had descriptive information of crowds and people beating, torturing, and embarrassing Naruto that led to grave injures. Both Kushina and Minato could not stand for what they had just read and Minato grabbed Hiruzen from the collar. "Where does he live?" Minato asked with anger in his voice as Hiruzen could only say the direction nervously. Minato and Kushina quickly ran out as they left to search for his house. 

(Naruto's Apartment Complex)

Minato and Kushina soon arrived as the say the exterior of the building. The building looked like it could collapse at any minute with much of the outside missing parts and a lot of the structure damaged. Both of them walked inside and noticed that no one seemed to live in the apartments. They carefully walked up the stairs as the noticed how damaged and unstable they were. Once they had reached the 4th floor, they were able to see one specific room where paint adorned a room. Much of the paint spelled "Demon" and "Monster" along with most of the door damaged and forced. They soon reached the door with 6 locks and lightly knocked on the door. They heard as a pair of feet ran toward the door and waited. Soon, however, they heard Naruto's voice as he said, "Go away." They knocked again but Naruto repeated the same phrase. Minato soon got and idea as he told Kushina that they might be able to enter through the window and quickly got out the building and scaled it. Soon they were able to see through the window and saw as Naruto entered a room while carrying a bowl of ramen. They both silently entered the living room and search the rooms until they heard his voice in the furthest one from the living room. They both whispered about to do but were interrupted by the sound of a bowl crashing down. "What are you two doing here?!" Naruto screamed as he pointed at them. "Um, Hi." Kushina said as both of the waved awkwardly at Naruto. Naruto quickly ran back into the room where he closed and tightly locked his door. Minato and Kushina could only sigh as the left the apartment, not wanting to cause any more problems than they had caused.