Demon Country Arrival (Chapter 7)

(Boat- 3 Days Later)

Naruto sat in a meditating position. He had completed the second step of the rasengan and was on the final step as he concentrated. Suddenly, he felt as he was pulled into his mind as he came face to face with the nine tailed fox. "Kyuubi? What do you want?" Naruto asked as he stood up. "Hmm, so it seems that your parents have returned." Kyuubi said as Naruto glared at him. "You knew you bastard." Naruto said as he looked at the Kyuubi. "Indeed. However, it seems that you need help." Kyuubi said as he signalled toward the seal. The seal seemed to be leaking chakra and seemed to be spreading around the seal. "The hell! We have to stop it." Naruto said as he got close to the seal. "I only know that the missing part are life and partners." The Kyuubi said as Naruto nodded. Naruto focused his chakra onto two of his fingers. The Kyuubi saw as Naruto slowly wrote three kanjis, which confused the Kyuubi. Suddenly, the kyuubi saw the mindscape changed as the bars were absorbed into the seal and the seal suddenly appeared on the Kyuubi's body. The sewer like mind also changed as the floor turned to soil as grass grew. Trees sprouted and grew as they created a forest. The excess water accumulated and created a lake. "What did you do Naruto?" Kyuubi asked astonished. "Well, I added the missing seals along with peace and respect." Naruto said as he shrugged. The Kyuubi looked shocked as he did not understand why Naruto would even help him. "Well, got to leave fox-" Naruto said as the nine tailed fox cut him off. "Kurama....my name is Kurama." the nine tailed fox said. Naruto nodded as he smiled at Kurama. "Well, got to leave Kurama." Naruto said as he disappeared from his mindscape and found himself back inside his room. He stood up and stretched as he walk outside toward the deck. When he got there, he saw Asuma who was talking with Shikamaru. "Ah, Naruto, we were talking about you. We were wondering if you knew any other jutsu?" Asuma asked as Naruto. "Yeah, well, more like almost done with it. My dad gave me the instruction to a jutsu called rasengan." Naruto said. Shikamaru nodded as he walked away while Asuma looked shocked. "Naruto, you've accepted that the yondaime is your father?" Asuma asked as Naruto nodded. "And gave you a scroll to one of the strongest jutsu?" Asuma asked as Naruto shrugged. Asuma could only chuckle while looking at his student. "Well, I guess that you should know that we should be arriving tomorrow, so be ready." Asuma said as Naruto nodded and left to do the final step for the rasengan. 

(Naruto- Next Day)

Naruto balanced himself in one leg as he was on the rail of the boat. He soon extended his arm as he closed his eyes and focused. In his hand a small, blue sphere was forming. Naruto knew that he could create the rasengan if he used both hands but wanted to do it with one hand. The jutsu finally got enough strength as the jutsu was completed. 'Hmm, I should probably practice it. The faster, the better.' Naruto thought as he got down the rail and walked back toward the rooms. He suddenly stopped as he heard footsteps behind him. "Impressive Naruto. I did not think you would learn the rasengan that quickly." Asuma said as Naruto turned around. "Yeah, but it takes to long using one hand. It is faster when I use two hands at the same time. So, I still need to practice more." Naruto said as he sighed. "Don't forget that the rasengan can be used as a chakra exercise. So, for better control just summon many clones and make them do a one handed rasengan." Asuma said as Naruto nodded. "The boat we reach land in two hours. Go pack and meet by the exit." Asuma said as Naruto nodded again and left. "So, he learned the rasengan." Kakashi said as he appeared. "I don't see why you care. After all, he was only a dobe to you." Asuma said as Kakashi glared at him. "Accept it Asuma, I am a ninjutsu specialist and better suited to train Naruto." Kakashi said while Asuma glared back. "It doesn't really matter Kakashi. Unlike you, I won't abandon him. Furthermore, Naruto has a wind affinity like me so I should not have a problem with him." Asuma said as he walked away while Kakashi glared at him. 

(2 Hours Later)

Both teams had gotten of the ship and were currently running toward the building where the priestess was located. They did not take long as they reached a compound with three guards waiting outside. "Halt, show me your papers." On of the Guards said as Asuma unsealed the mission papers and handed them over. The guard inspected them and nodded as he allowed them to pass and enter. They walked into the compound and found themselves in a room where two people where. One was an adult woman with long brown hair while the other was a small girl, similar to the age of Naruto. "Ah, I see that the Konoha teams have arrived. My name is Miroku. This is my daughter Shion. Now, please, if all the children could get out with Shion." Miroku said as they nodded and all of them exited except for Kakashi and Asuma. "Now, let's talk about the threat." Miroku said as the other two ninjas nodded. 

(Team 10 and 7 and Shion)

The teams along with Shion were outside in a backyard with a pond. However, there was a training ground with much space to train. "Well, it does not matter what you people do but do not disturb me." Shion said as she walked toward the pond and sat near the edge. The rest just shrugged and walked away while Sasuke went far from the group to sit in a tree. Naruto, however, went toward the training ground and decided to train. "Shadow clone jutsu." Naruto said as 10 of clones appeared. "Alright, I want five of you to practice the rasengan while water walking. The other five, I want you to continue studying seals." Naruto commanded as the clones nodded and ran to do their exercises. Naruto meanwhile, took out the taijutsu scroll he had boughten and read the beginning section. "Hey, get off my pond!" Shion demanded as she saw the clones practicing. This attracted the attention of the others along with Sasuke's who were now looking. "Sorry, but this is my most efficient way to train." Naruto said as he returned to reading the scroll. "I don't care. You're as useless as any of the soldiers here. My doujutsu allows me to see the future and I know for a matter of fact that none of you guys will live through this mission." Shion said, shocking everyone. Sasuke's eyes widen and gritted his teeth knowing that he could not die here or he would bring the instinction of the Uchiha clan. However, Naruto shook his head in denial. "Well then ....thanks." Naruto said, now catching Shion off guard. "I know now that I must train harder if I want to live. I swear, that I won't let my teammates or myself die, believe it." Naruto said as he performed the shadow clones jutsu again, this time summoning 40 clones. "I want 20 of you practicing the rasengan on ground, trees, and water. The 20, I want you to either practice seals, wind jutsu, or taijutsu." Naruto said as the clones yelled in approvement. "I don't care what you saw, priestess, but I won't die here." Naruto said as he stood up and started practicing. The others could only look in surprise as all the Narutos trained while Sasuke grew with more questions about the enigma that was Naruto.