Leaving for A Mission (Chapter 6)

(Naruto)

Naruto's eyes blinked many times as he tried to focus on his surrounding. He stood up as he woke up in a room he had never seen. He walked outside the room as he recognized the surrounding of the yondaime's house. He walked down the stairs as he smelled recently made food. He followed his nose as he entered a dining room. From another door, Kushina entered with plates of breakfast. Soon, Kushina noticed Naruto who had stayed by the doorway. "Oh, Naruto, hi.....um?" Kushina said as she did not know how to start a conversation with her son. "Hi....Kaa-san. How are you." Naruto said with a small smile as he could finally call someone his mother. Kushina smiled as she approached Naruto. Naruto quickly wrapped his hands around her as Kushina embraced Naruto. "Well, let's get to know each other." Kushina said as Naruto nodded and sat down. "Well, I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like my team, friends, playing pranks, ramen, and I have recently started on seals and I like it. I dislike traitors, selfish people, and does who don't value friendships. My dream is to become hokage, dattebayo." Naruto said as he exclaimed the last part. Kushina giggled as she realised that Naruto had inherited her verbal tic. "Well, my name is Kushina Uzumaki. I like my family, pranks, and ramen. I dislike hypocrites and people who hate family. My dream is to be a great mother for you." Kushina said as Naruto nodded. "By the way, if you need help with seals, ask your father or me. Both of us are great at them." Kushina said as Naruto nodded and ate with Kushina. Soon, Minato came down stairs and saw a laughing Naruto with a giggling Kushina as they ate breakfast. "Hey Kushina...Naruto." Minato said as both Uzumakis welcomed him. "Well, Naruto, you have to meet your team in an hour. Your backpack is upstairs." Minato said as Naruto nodded and quickly left as he got his backpack. "He is sweet and energetic. He has just started with seals." Kushina said as Minato smiled and nodded. Soon, Naruto came down as he checked his backpack. "Naruto, I want to have these." Minato said as he pulled out three scrolls. "Two scrolls are storage seals with water balloons while the other has rubber balls. The third is a new jutsu. You will need the other two scrolls to a new jutsu." Minato said as Naruto eyes widen. "Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted as he pumped his fist up. Minato and Kushina chuckled as Naruto jumped excited. "Well, I have to leave." Naruto said as he left toward his apartment to get his material. 

(One Hour Later)

Naruto had ran toward the village gates and had seen Asuma waiting. They did not wait long as the rest of team 10 and team 7 got to the gate. "Ok, let us head toward Wave Country. We can take a boat there toward Demon Country." Asuma said as they all nodded and left. 

(Minato)

Minato had entered his office where Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Shizune waited inside. "Tsunade, I see you are back, with an apprentice too." Minato said as Tsunade nodded. "Yeah, I just found out that Naruto has been alive all this time and came to redeem myself." Tsunade said sadly. "Well, Naruto has already left in a mission." Minato said as Tsunade nodded. "When he returns, you could help him in his training. His reports say that Naruto has terrible chakra control. I don't think there is anyone better to show him than you." Minato said as he dismissed all of the three people. 

(2 Hours Later)

Team 10 and Team 7 were on a boat on their way toward Demon Country. They knew that the trip would take about 3-5 days. Naruto sat in the far back of the boat as the others looked through their rooms and looked around the boat. Naruto pulled out the scroll with the knew jutsu and read the name for the jutsu: Rasengan. He read the first step as he had to rotate chakra inside the water balloon. He unsealed the balloon and put it in one hand as he tried but failed to rotate the chakra. He looked at the failed result and tried to understand the problem. He saw that the rotation was going one way and that failed. He tried again as he rotated the water inside the balloon in multiple directions rather than one and, soon, the balloon burst. "Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted as he successfully did the move and was about to start the second step when he saw Sasuke approaching. He quickly put away his scrolls and looked at Sasuke. "What do you want Sasuke?" Naruto asked as Sasuke stood in front of him. "How are you so strong?" Sasuke asked. Naruto looked at Sasuke as if he was crazy. "I don't know what you are talking about. I am the most under trained member of the team." Naruto said as he stood up to leave. "Don't play with me. You were able to defeat enemies stronger than me. So tell me, how.?" Sasuke said as he stepped in Naruto's way. Naruto pushed him as he walked away. "I never trained Sasuke. However, I don't care how little training I have, I will protect those I care for and if I lose those I care for, I just protect as many as I can. Believe it." Naruto said as he kept on walking away without turning around, leaving a pondering Sasuke.