Shion's Confession (Chapter 12)

(Naruto)

Naruto was training with his Katana and Tanto at the same time as he tried using both blades at the same time. He had been training after he was allowed outside his room knowing that he had much to learn. "Naruto." A voice said as Naruto turned and saw Sasuke. "I....have been thinking." Sasuke said as Naruto sheathed his weapons. "Yeah." Naruto said as he looked at Sasuke. "I still want to kill my brother. However, you are right. My main goal will now be to protect the village and help the village. My side goal will be to kill my brother." Sasuke said as Naruto smiled. "Great. Well, what do you need." Naruto said as he sat down. "I want you to help me. You seem to just be getting stronger. So, what do I start with." Sasuke said as Naruto closed his eyes. "First, get rid of that cursed mark. Second, chakra control. Use your sharingan when water walking and putting leaves all around you. This will highly improve your chakra control. Third, relax. If you don't, you will always be standing out and won't concentrate as easily." Naruto said as Sasuke looked shocked. "That easily. No other tests." Sasuke said as Naruto smiled. "Hey, I believe you." Naruto said as Sasuke smirked. "Thanks....dobe." Sasuke said as Naruto laughed. "Your welcome....teme." Naruto said as he stood up again and grabbed his tanto as he started training again while Sasuke walked away back into the compound to relax.

(Shion)

Shion was looking through her room as she looked for new clothing. She was going to tell Naruto about her feelings and wanted to look her best. 'Maybe, I could join the ninja corps.' Shion taught as she sat down. Although Shion was the priestess, she had been trained by some of the guards. She knew how to use naginatas and could use some chakra. She suddenly heard the voices of the two female teammates and heard them through the wall.

(Ino and Sakura)

"Wait, let me get this straight. Naruto has never gone out with anyone." Ino said as Sakura nodded. "Yeah, although he has stopped chasing me." Sakura said as Ino looked hopeful. "Great, thank." Ino said as Sakura looked confused. "Well, I'm asking Naruto out. Hopefully he says yes." Ino said as Sakura looked shocked. "What?Why?" Sakura said as she looked shocked. "Well, he is cute, nice, and his stubborn personality always make him care about the people he loves. He is the perfect guy. So, with you out of the picture, he is mine to get." Ino said as she left the room with a shocked Sakura.

(Shion)

Shion was shocked and worried as she did not want to lose Naruto. She quickly dressed in a white shirt that revealed her stomach along with red baggy pants. She also grabbed a yellow coat with the collar being pink. 'I have to tell him now!' Shion thought as she ran toward the training ground where she saw Naruto who was breathing heavily without his orange jacket. "Naruto!" Shion said as she approached him. Naruto turned toward her and smiled. "Hey Shion, what's up?" Naruto asked as he sheathed his blade. "Naruto, I got something to tell you." Shion said as she bit her bottom lip. "Oh, well, tell me." Naruto said as he looked at her curiously. "I...I .... Naruto Uzumaki, I love you!" Shion said loudly as Naruto looked shocked. "W-W-WHAT?" Naruto said shocked as Shion looked at his eyes. "I love you Naruto." Shion said softly as she got closer to Naruto who could only blush. "Shion, I....I think I like you too." Naruto said as he slowly wrapped his arms around Shion's waist. Shion quickly wrapped her arms around Naruto's neck as they stared into each others eyes as their faces got closer. It did not take long before both of them closed their distances as their lips connected in a kiss. The kiss lasted for a minute before they separated and only held each other. "Naruto, my mom has allowed me to go to Konoha. Please, I really want to be with you." Shion said as she buried her head in Naruto's chest. "Shion, I want you with me too. I won't leave you." Naruto said as Shion smiled. "Let's tell my mom at dinner." Shion said as Naruto nodded. "Shion, I won't let you down." Naruto said as she nodded. Suddenly, Naruto swept Shion off her feet as he carried her. "Naruto! Warn me next time." Shion said as she giggled. Naruto laughed as he twirled her around. "Come on, we're picking you clothes to wear right now." Shion said as she pointed toward the compound as Naruto nodded and ran with Shion still on his arms. However, in the shadows, Asuma came out as he looked at Naruto. "Congratulation Naruto, you found your true love one." Asuma said as he started smoking and walked slowly toward the compound to get ready for dinner.