Preparing For Training (Chapter 15)

(Naruto)

Naruto dressed in one of the new sets of clothes he had gotten in Demon Country. He had taken a shower and was now heading down stair. When he got there he saw Shion and Kushina talking and laughing. Kushina noticed Naruto and signalled him. "Naruto, I know that Shion will be staying here so I recommend that you go tell your dad." Kushina said as Naruto nodded. Naruto said his goodbyes as he left the house and ran toward the hokage office. He was thinking about what to do for his training. He knew that sword skills were going to take longer and so would seals so the best choice was learning more jutsu. He thought about asking Asuma or even his father when he suddenly remembered that he also needed to get help in genjutsu. 'Maybe I should learn to detect and dispel them.' Naruto thought as he soon reached the tower. Naruto entered as he saw that Miroku and he were signing a paper. "Um, tou-san?" Naruto asked as he entered as Minato looked at him. "Oh, Naruto. I was finishing an alliance. What happened?" Minato asked as Naruto waved. "Um, just wanted to tell you that Shion will be staying in the compound." Naruto said as Minato nodded. "Oh, so that is where she will be staying." Miroku said as Minato nodded. "Yes, you are also allowed to stay for your staying in the village." Minato said as Miroku nodded. Minato yawned as he was still only getting used at the vast amount of paperwork that was accumulated. "Now, I must return to my duties." Minato said tirely as Miroku nodded and exited while Naruto laughed. "What's funny Naruto?" Minato asked as Naruto looked at him. "Well, can't you do the paperwork faster." Naruto asked while Minato looked confused. "How, I can't just destroy it." Minato asked as Naruto created the ram sign and a clone appeared. "You could create a shadow clones." Naruto said as Minato froze with wide eyes. Suddenly, Naruto was being hugged by Minato. "Oh Kami, thank you Naruto. You have just made my life so much easier." Minato said as Naruto chuckled. "Well, I have to go. " Naruto said as Minato nodded and summoned 4 clones as all the 5 Minato started working. Naruto had gotten out of the tower and thought about where he should go. 'Might as well go home.' Naruto thought as he ran home. 

(Miroku)

Miroku easily found the compound as she knocked on the door. I did not take long before Kushina opened the door . "Hello. I am Miroku, Shion's mother." Miroku said as Kushina nodded. "Of course. She is here, please, enter." Kushina said as Miroku entered. "Hi mom." Shion said as Miroku waved at her and took a seat. "Welcome to our house. Now, I think we should talk about what is about to happen." Kushina said as Miroku nodded. 

(Naruto)

Naruto had arrived at the compound and entered as he heard three girls laughing. "Hey, I'm back." Naruto said as he saw Kushina, Shion, and Miroku. "Oh, Naruto. Welcome back, I was just talking about something. In 2 hours dinner is ready." Kushina said as Naruto nodded and headed to the backyard. Shion followed him as the other two stayed inside. "So, what are you doing?" Shion asked while Naruto looked back. "Well, I want to improve my current jutsu and improve my use of weapons. Shurikens, kunais, my katana, and my tanto." Naruto said while Shion nodded. "Well, can you help me with my naginata. I want to have a better use of it." Shion said as Naruto nodded. Naruto created 30 clones as 10 went to work on the 3 wind jutsu he knew while the original Naruto unsheathed his blades. Shion nodded as she retrieved her naginata and got into stance. Naruto also got into a stance as he counted down. "One......two.....three!" Naruto said as he ran toward Shion and while she just prepared to parry his attack. 

(Two Hours Later)

Naruto and Shion breathed heavily. Both had been fighting for over an hour. Naruto's speed and relentless attacks could not go through Shion's study defences and precise attacks. "Naruto, I think that we should stop. It is clear that on pure weapon combat that none of us can beat each other. Let's go inside" Shion said as Naruto nodded. Once they entered, they saw Kushina setting up food while Miroku and Minato sat around the table. "Oh, Naruto, come on. Sit down, dinner is about to start." Minato said as Shion and he sat down. 

(Later That Night)

Naruto laid down on the soft bed as he thought about what to do. He knew that his dad would let Shion train under Kushina who accepted happily. He knew that he needed help in his kenjutsu as well as genjutsu. Suddenly, he heard as his door opened and reached for the kunai he always slept with. He grabbed it and quickly stood up only to see Shion standing up. "Oh, sorry Shion." Naruto said as he lowered the kunai. "Naruto, I was wondering f I could sleep with you." Shion said as both Naruto and her blushed. "Um...sure. I don't see why not." Naruto said as he walked back to his bed with Shion behind him. Shion hugged Naruto as she out her head on his chest. Naruto hugged her back as both of them fell asleep.