Naruto's New Team (Chapter 4)

(Minato)

In front of Minato were all the the jonin senseis. "I have called you all today to change the teams composition. The only team not affected is Team Gai. Thus, this is the new team orders. Kurenai, your team will be made up of Hinata, Yakumo, and Shino. Kakashi, due to the lack of teams, your team will be Kiba, Sasuke, and Sakura. Asuma, your team will be the same except that Naruto will also be in your team now. That is all." Minato said as the ninjas bowed and left, except for Asuma. "Sir, if I may ask, why was Naruto put in my team.?" Asuma asked. "I have read your progress with your team and found that you may be the best teacher for Naruto." Minato said as Asuma nodded. Asuma quickly left as he was going to meet up with his team and find Naruto. 

(Naruto)

Naruto breathed hard as he looked at the log in front of him. The log looked severely destroyed and was noticeable that the log had been punched. Naruto sat down when he suddenly winced in pain as if something hit him. He looked around and was confused. He had just experienced as if he had fallen down and hit the floor while carrying a ramen bowl, yet he was sitting down. His eyes widen as he looked behind him and saw a bowl of ramen in the floor which was supposed to be delivered by a shadow clone. "Shadow clones transfer memory." Naruto murmured to himself as he created twenty-one shadow clones and tested his theory and hit one of them and transferred the experience. Naruto smirked as he told the rest of the clones to do chakra excercises. He returned back to his sitting position as he meditated.

(Asuma)

Asuma had picked up his team and had told them about Naruto now joining their team. However, they could not find Naruto. "Where the hell is Naruto?" Ino shouted annoyed not finding the blonde boy. Asuma sighed as he did not think it would be hard to find Naruto. "Asuma-sensei, look." Shikamaru said as he pointed at Naruto running with a bowl of ramen. The team followed him but struggled to keep up as Naruto ran from roof to roof, from corner to corner, and just dodged people to fast. However, they were able to follow him and, soon, had found him as he meditated with 20 clones working in chakra exercises. Asuma looked surprised as he did not know Naruto knew the secrets of the shadow clones. Soon, the team made themselves known as they approached Naruto. "Naruto, hey." Asuma said as Naruto opened his eyes. "Uh...hey Asuma-san." Naruto said, confused of how they found him or why he was there. "Naruto, what are you doing all the way out here?" Shikamaru said. "Ah, well, I wanted to get as far as the village. I don't have time for a village to fall for such lies that will hurt me in the future and I won't let my sensei delay my growth. So, I came here and started training." Naruto said as he stood up and quickly put his books away. "Well, Kakashi is no longer your sensei. Here." Asuma said as he handed Naruto a document. Naruto inspected the document and then looked at Asuma curiously. "Yes, as of now, you're part of my team Naruto." Asuma said as Naruto sighed. "Sure, let's go." Naruto said as he turned toward his clones and said, "Dispel." Soon, the clones disappeared in smoke and Naruto waited as he turned to Asuma who nodded and signaled for his team to followed him.

(Team 10-Later)

Asuma had started his training with his team starting with physical exercises. He noticed that Ino was still the weakest in physical aspects with Shikamaru as third and Choji on second. Naruto came in first due to his stamina. "Well, Naruto, you seem the most capable in hand to hand combat, now, we go to jutsu." Asuma said. "So, what jutsu do you know?" Asuma asked. "None. Only the academy basics." Naruto said as Asuma looked shocked. "But, Kakashi showed Sasuke many. Ok, I guess we should start with your affinity." Asuma said as the rest of the team left to do their family jutsu. "This is a chakra paper. It will help tell your affinities. So pour some chakra and it will tell us." Asuma said as Naruto nodded and added chakra as the paper cut in half and both sides became soaked. "Incredible, you have two affinities, wind and water. Well, I am a wind user myself, so here, I always carry this scroll. It contains three jutsu: great breakthrough, spiraling wind ball, and drilling air bullet along with the wind exercises." Asuma said as Naruto nodded and grabbed the scroll. Naruto thanked him as he opened the scroll and read it in dept. Soon, Naruto left to his space as he created 30 clones. 15 for chakra control while 15 worked on the wind exercises. Naruto meanwhile also worked on the wind exercise of cutting a leaf and rock in half. 

(One and a Half Hour Later)

Asuma sighed as he finished helping Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji. "Well, we should go check on Naruto." Asuma said as Shikamaru and Choji nodded while Ino groaned. The walked on the direction that was on and were shocked by the scene. There was 30 Naruto clones who were walking on water while cutting through a rock. The original Naruto was in land with his eyes closed. Suddenly, all the clones dispelled at the same time, making Naruto groan in pain. His eyes opened and soon started going through hand signs. "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough" Naruto said as a strong blast of wind was launched and broke four trees down. Soon, he started going through a new set of hand signs and said, "Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball." Soon, Naruto released a chakra-infused breathe that formed aa ball which he quickly launched and shredded a tree. Finally, he went through the last set of hand signs and said "Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullets." as he stored air in his mouth and launched air bullets that went through the trees easily. Naruto breathed heavily as he smiled at his success. He slowly sat down and closed his eyes. The team did not move as they awaited for Naruto to do anything. They stood frozen until they heard light snoring coming from Naruto. Asuma sweatdropped as he approached Naruto and shook him lightly. Naruto slowly opened his eyes and saw Asuma. "Hey Naruto. I saw you do those jutsu. Got to say, I am impressed. Why don't you go home and rest, meet up back here tomorrow for more training." Asuma said as Naruto grinned and thanked him as he quickly stood up and left  with his backpac. "Well, the rest of you are allowed to leave." Asuma said as the kids were still shocked by the display of power. 

(Naruto)

Naruto had soon reached his apartment as he easily entered and locked up tightly. He sighed as he removed his backpack and put it on the desk as he left toward his room. He fell on this his mattress and quickly fell asleep, ready to train with his new team.