Naruto's Discovery (Chapter 5)

(Naruto)

 Naruto slowly woke up and stood up as he walked toward his kitchen.He saw the time of 6:00 AM and decided to quickly eat cereal and grabbed his backpack as he left toward his new team's field. On his way there, he saw a merchant stand with many ninja tools and approached it curiously. "Hello young man, can I help you?" the merchant asked him as Naruto nodded. Naruto new that the man had never been in the village and must be a new merchant. "Yeah, I was wondering if you had any information on fuinjutsu and taijutsu?" Naruto asked as the merchant nodded. "Yes, here are some taijutsu scrolls to choose from. Let me search for the fuinjutsu scrolls." The merchant said as Naruto inspected the scrolls. He quickly choose one of the scrolls that explained the use of chakra to reinforce the body and increase damage with chakra. Soon, the merchant had found the fuinjutsu scrolls and a notebook. "These are some scrolls I have. Most of them lack information, however, this notebooks was found in an old, abandoned village. The writer was apparently an Uzumaki but I never found a use to it." the merchant said as Naruto looked shocked. "I'll take the notebook, the beginner scroll for fuinjutsu, and this scroll for taijutsu." Naruto said as the merchant nodded. "That will be 600 ryo." He said as Naruto nodded and got out his toad wallet and paid. Naruto thanked him as he left quickly while the merchant chuckled. "Good luck kid." the merchant yelled. 

(Team 10's Field)

Naruto had arrived at the field and had already summoned 40 clones. 20 went to do water walking while also cutting through a rock for chakra exercises. 5 clones each started reading each scroll as they read and practiced time at the same time. Finally, 5 clones were with the original Naruto as they practiced the jutsu he learned yesterday. 

(One and a Half Hour Later)

Naruto laid under a tree as he waited for his team. He had stopped training after an hour. He decided to rest as to be ready for his team. He soon noticed as Asuma arrived with Shikamaru following him. "Ah, Naruto, you're here already. Well, come on. We are playing shogi." Asuma said as he set up the game with Shikamaru ready to play. "Naruto, you will play against Shikamaru, good luck." Asuma said and chuckled as Naruto nodded.   

(30 Minutes Later)

Asuma looked shocked as Naruto finished his moves and defeated Shikamaru, who also looked shocked. "But....how?" Asuma asked as Shikamaru also waited for an answer. "Well, I just moved quickly. I did not give Shikamaru time to think and pressured him constantly." Naruto said. Both of them thought about but were still confused. They did not have time think more as the other two teammates. Asuma quickly assembled them as he started training.

  (Team 7)

Kakashi sighed as he tried training his team. Sasuke still had not opened up with any one and seemed more annoyed than usual. Kiba seemed a little too wild and was very stubborn. However, Sakura was still the worst off as she was still acting as a fangirl. "Kakashi-sensei, where is Naruto?" Sasuke asked as he still needed to ask Naruto his question. "As you know, Naruto is no longer part of team 7 and has now joined team 10." Kakashi said as Sasuke nodded. "Well, let's go get a mission." Kakashi said as the team nodded. 

(Team 10)

"Ok guys, enough. We are going to get a mission. Let's go." Asuma said as the team nodded. The team quickly left as they ran toward the hokage office. However, once they reached the tower, the team had bumped into team 7 and were no walking side by side. "Hello, team 7, team 10." Minato said as both teams walked inside. "Hello sir, we came for a mission." Asuma said as Kakashi said the same. "Well, we just got a message from the Land of Demons. They have asked for help but marked as a B-rank, thus, I have decide that both of your teams will go tomorrow." Minato said as they all nodded and soon left. "Wait, Naruto, stay." Minato said as Naruto stayed behind. "Naruto....why won't you believe me when I say I am your father." Minato asked aas Naruto sighed. "I just don't. Not after all that has happened in my life." Naruto said as he watched Minato carefully. "Naruto.....could you follow me?" Minato asked as Naruto seemed on edge but nodded. Minato stood up as he grabbed onto Naruto's shoulder and disappeared in yellow flash as they appeared in front of a compound. Minato signalled Naruto to follow as Naruto watched him carefully. They walked into the compound where Naruto noticed the many photos with the fourth hokage and Kushina. Both blonde males went upstairs as they passed many rooms. Minato signalled toward one room to which Naruto carefully entered. He noticed that the room was decorated for a child. He looked around until he saw a paper lying inside a crib to which he approached. He picked the paper up and read it as his eyes widened. Tears started to appear on his eyes as he slowly turned around and saw a worried Minato and Kushina appeared. He closed his eyes as he held the paper close to himself and looked at it once more. The papers content? A birth certificate with his name and his parent as Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki along with blood samples confirming the claims. Naruto let his tears flow as he was emotionally distressed. "Tou-san....Kaa-san." Naruto said as they let tears of joy as they approached him and hugged him. "I'm sorry...for not believing." Naruto said as he slowly slept on their arms.  Minato and Kushina smiled as they realized that Naruto felt safe within their arms. Minato carried Naruto as he put him in a different room with a big enough bed as they waited for Naruto to wake up.