Battling Kushina (Chapter 14)

(Minato)

Minato sighed as he finished listening to the teams. "Ok, all of you are dismissed. Asuma, Kakashi, and Naruto stay." Minato said as the rest of the team left while Asuma, Kakashi, Naruto, Miroku, and Shion stayed. "Naruto, I just want to tell you good job and, also, good luck telling your mom. " Minato said with a smirk as Naruto groaned. "Show Shion around. Ok." Minato said as Naruto nodded and signalled at Shion who followed him. 

(Village Streets)

Naruto and Shion were talking as they were walking through the village. Naruto felt strange as the villagers no longer glared at him but smiled and welcomed him. "So, Naruto, where do you live." Shion asked as Naruto thought about it. "Well, I'm not sure." Naruto said as Shion looked confused. "Well, you see, my parents were death until a couple of weeks ago. A man by the name of Orochimaru revived them to attack the village but failed and instead returned back to life. So, I'm not sure if I still live in my apartment or in my parent's house." Naruto said as Shion nodded. "Why don't we go eat something?" Shion suggested as Naruto nodded. "Follow me." Naruto said as he and Shion headed toward Naruto's favorite place. Ichiraku. It did not take long to reach the ramen stand. However, Naruto noticed that it was busier than usual and walked in with Shion. "Naruto, my boy. Coming from a mission?" Teuchi asked as Naruto nodded. "Yeah. Teuchi-ojisan, meet my girlfriend, Shion." Naruto said as Shion waved back. "My, Naruto. You got a girlfriend already." Teuchi said as Naruto smiled and nodded with Shion giggled. Suddenly, Ayame appeared as she hugged Naruto. "Naruto! You got yourself a girlfriend." Ayame said excitedly as Naruto struggled to get out of her hold. "Ayame-neechan. Please, let me go." Naruto said as she released him. "Hi. My name is Shion." Shion said as Ayame smiled brightly. "Ayame, nice to meet you." Ayame said as Naruto sighed in relief. "Well Naruto sit down and eat." Teuchi said as Shion sat down too. 

(30 Minutes Later)

Shion looked shocked as Naruto was able to eat 5 bowls while she had barely eaten 1. "How?" Shion asked as Naruto smirked. "Well, I'm eating for two. The Kyuubi can be very demanding." Naruto said as Shion laughed. "Well, now we have to go talk to my mom." Naruto said nervously as Shion giggled. "Let's go." Shion said as they walked toward the Namikaze compound. 

(Naruto)

Naruto and Shion had arrived at the compound as Naruto gulped. "Well, let us go inside." Naruto said as Shion nodded. Naruto opened the door. "Kaa-san!" Naruto said as he and Shion entered. Suddenly, a red blur appeared as it hugged Naruto. "Oh sochi, your back. I wanted to train you when you came back so what do you say.....who are you?" Kushina asked as she noticed Shion. "Oh, Hi, I'm Shion. I come from Demon Country. I am also Naruto's girlfriend." Shion said while blushing. Kushina looked shocked as she did not expect Naruto to have a girlfriend. "Well, welcome to our house. Well, Naruto, Shion, I want to see how good you guys are at  fighting. So go to the backyard." Kushina said as they nodded. "Well, let us do this. Believe it." Naruto said as Shion nodded.

(Backyard)

Naruto and Shion were stretching as they waited for Kushina. "Ok guys, let's do this."

 Kushina said as she came out with a jonin outfit with her hair in a ponytail and a sword. "Um, do you have a naginata." Shion asked as Kushina nodded and went toward a shed where she retrieved the weapon. Shion got into a stance as Naruto unsheathed both of his blades. "Well, come at me." Kushina said as she unsheathed her blade.

(Ino)

Ino punched a log as she trained her anger off. 'I won't lose Naruto. No, I will show him that I have the strength to be with him." Ino thought as she continued training. In her mind, Naruto belonged with her, and she would not lose this battle. She just needed to gain more strength.

(Namikaze Compound)

Naruto breathed heavily while Shion could only block, dodge, and parry Kushina's attack. "You have some good skills but need to do better." Kushina said as she pushed Shion back. "Shion, move back, Shadow Clone Jutsu." Naruto said as  5 clones appeared. "Go." Naruto said as the 5 clones ran together. Kushina was confused and prepared as the clones approached. Suddenly, the clones dispelled as the clones left behind their smoke. 'Interesting, coverage with the clones.' Kushina thought as the smoke disappeared with Shion and Naruto gone. "Shion, I will charge in with only taijutsu. My style should earn us enough time for you to put this seal on her. It will drain her chakra and keep her in mobile." Naruto whispered as he gave her the seal. Shion nodded as she started running through the trees. Kushina spotted her and ran toward her. Suddenly, she heard footstep behind her and saw as Naruto approached her with a rasengan on hand. Kushina quickly blocked the attack with her sword. Naruto quickly covered his arms and legs with wind chakra. Kushina swung her blade but was shocked as Naruto grabbed the blade as she could her the shrieking of the metal hitting the wind chakra. Kushina had to block with her hand as Naruto tried kicking her as well as giving her a punch. "Interesting fighting style." Kushina said as Naruto nodded. Naruto wasted no time as he kept on attacking Kushina. Kushina noticed that Naruto had few openings and that the pressure he kept on inflicking suited the style. Suddenly, Naruto stopped and smirked. Kushina felt as a hand touched her behind and her chakra was drained. "What?" Kushina said as she froze in place. "Yes. It worked. I gave Shion a seal that was made to drain your chakra." Naruto said as he removed the seal and Kushina could move again. "Well, I am impressed by you two. Naruto, you seem well prepared. However, you need to improve your sword style and maybe seals. You also need bigger variety of jutsu. Shion, you're very good with your weapon along with chakra control. However, like Naruto, you need a variety of jutsu as well as a taijutsu style and a more strength. Overall, you kids have a good way of fighting. Naruto, go take a shower." Kushina said as Naruto nodded and left. "Thank you Kushina-san." Shion said as Kushina smiled. "Your welcome. So, tell me, what do you think of my son." Kushina asked as Shion blushed deeply.