Me: Noah, get TigerLilly.

He walked over to her and untied her. He grabbed her forearm and walked over to us. I looked at, Killian and smiled. He looked at me shocked from all the bandages that cover all the way up to my throat.

Killian: Alyson, I'm sorry. I didn't know that they'll go after you.

I gave him a closed eye smile.

Me: you're fine, Killian. I will not hold a grudge.

I open my eyes while giving him a soft smile.

Killian: I'm sorry, Ally.

Me: I forgive you.

He smiled. He put his sword up while saying-

Killian: come on, men.

Him and his crew left the beach in they're ship. When they dissapered from going into the middle of the ocean. I finally gave into my bodies cries and let my body relax.

Felix Ally, are you ok?

I nodded.

Peter: Felix, get her home. She needs to rest.

Felix: yes, Pan.

He picked me up bridal style making me groan in pain. He whispered comferting things to me while walking back to camp. I closed my eyes while sighing. Don't do anything stupid, Peter.

Peter's pov

I watched as my bestfriend carry my sister back to camp. No matter how much pain she is in, she always keeps a smile on her face.

TigerLilly: what has happened to, Alyson?

I slowly turned around and glared at her.

Me: you can ask you're father and his warrior what happened. 

Her eyes widned in shock. She sighed and looked at me with a glare on her face.

TigerLilly: take me home, Pan.

Me: let's go, boys!

We started are journey to the Indian camp. When we got there the warriors were getting ready to leave.

Chief: find my daughter. Pan, isn't very loyal to the Indians. 

I walked out of the forest with my boys behind me. TigerLilly, is hiding in the group of Lost Boys.

Me: nice to know that you don't want you're freedom.

They all froze and looked at me.

Chief: where is my daughter?

TigerLilly: I'm right here, Father.

The boys parted showing, TigerLilly. The Chief looked happy to see her but his smile went away when he saw the frown on her face. She walked over to her father and the warrior in a calm manor.

TigerLilly: you both have disappointed me today. Torturing an innocent soul for something that her people didn't do.

Warrior: princess, TigerLilly you must forgive us-

She held up her hand making him stop talking.

TigerLilly: It is not my duty to forgive you. I know, Ally. She will forgive but will never forget. She now has reminders that will stay with her forever.

The Indians hang there heads in shame and regret.

Indians: we are sorry, Princess. Forgive us, Peter Pan.

I glared at them all. I looked at the Chief and said-

Me: next time something happens come to me and we'll deal with it like men. But if you ever go after any one I care about, again. I will end you're life.

He nods his head with saddness and guilt in his eyes. I look at, TigerLilly. We nod at each other before I left with the boys.

*Time Skip*

We arrived back at camp to see my tree house lights were on.

Me: get some rest boys tomorrow we will have a big breakfast.

They cheered before going to there tents. I teleported into the living room of my tree house before walking over to my sisters room. I peak my head thru the door to see, Felix asleep on the chair next to Ally's bed. I saw that she was sleeping peacefully which made me smile. I walk over to her bed and kissed her forehead before walking out while turning the lights off. I quietly closed the door and walked over to my room. I changed into my pajamas before getting into bed. I saw my Shadow appear in my room making me groan in annoyance.

Shadow: good to see you to.

I rolled my eyes while saying-

Me: what do you want

Shadow: I came to tell you that I have found a friend of the, Darlings.

I look at him confused.

Me: who is it?

Shadow: I don't know. But he fell in the ocean and was saved by the pirates. What should we do?

I nodded with a smirk on my face.

Me: I'll deal with it when, Ally is on her feet. Now go away, I'm tired. I'll deal with everything tomorrow.

He nods his head and flew out the window. I yawned and laid down. I flicked my wrist and the lights turned off. I closed my eyes welcoming the darkness with open arms.