Chapter 9: Harry's Talented Little Princess

Start from the beginning

"I...I...I --"She tried to say nervously and I cut her.

"No dad, she tells me everything and no guys is her type in school"I said defending her and she smiled at me a little. Dad looked at me and Emily continously.

"I just wanted to know...if I do fall in love with someone would you agree?"Emily asked and dad sighed in relief but still blank. Emily sister, you know the answer to that, we'll always be daddy's little girls.

"You're too young to fall in love Emily, it's not love at this age, its infactuation, boys are terrible, all they want is your body and I don't want any of those dirty boys to lay their dirty hands on you and your sister! "Dad said camly as mom caressing his hand. Mom was really lucky to have the perfect man for her, dad was and always be perfect. I wish I can be as lucky as her.

"What if someone ask me out? What do i say?Emily asked him.

"Just tell him you're not ready, not interested!"Mom explained.

"If they insist too much, call me I'll deal with them"Edward said smiling nicely at her. He's the best brother we could ever ask for.

"Thanks Edward!"Emily smiled at him.

"Me too sissy!"I said smiling cheeky at her.

"Ok kids I love you all, it's time to go come on!"Dad said and we got up ready to go. Suddently I remembered something, my guitar!

"Dad just a second!"I said running to take my pink guitar and got in the car next to daddy in the front. Dad raised his eyebrow wondering why I took it today.

"Why suddently?"Dad asked me chuckling.

"Music class today dad! I think it's time to use it right?"I said smiling and e chucked again. He was happy yayyy.

"Yayyy Darcy in action!"Emily cooed in her seat and I blushed and I facepaed myself, i'm a very insecure person. Very shy, I think you know that from my childhood. (A/N: Story DWMAT book 2)

When we reached school, dad parked the car nearest so we could walk the least till school building.

"Bye Daddy!"Edward and Emily said getting down the car and left, me I wasnt in the mood of going to school, I don't know I just wanna to be with mommy and daddy today. Always. Dad looked at me like waiting for me to get down, his eyebrows furrowed a little wondering why I didn't get down of the car.

"You ok princess?"Dad asked me and I didn't know what happened to me that time, I just threw my arms at him hugging him.

"Take me home daddy, I wanna go home! please daddy please!"I begged him controlling myself from crying but my voice was cracking a little now. Dad ran his fingers in my hair.

"Why? Something wrong in school?Tell me Darcy"Dad asked me nicely, not angry ,like a really caring daddy he always was.

"Nooo! Daddy I want to be with youuuuuu! and mommyyyyy!"I whined and he chuckled hugging me tight, I loved being in his arms.

"You have no idea how much I'd love that but you have to go to school, for a nice future, don't worry Darcy, time flies like crazy, look at yourself it feels like yesterday I carried this cute one year old baby girl and now look at you, beautiful young lady! Mommy and daddy will always love you and this will never change!"Dad said and I had flashbacks of when I was just a one year old baby, it was I think Aunt Alice and mom took me in a shop, I was first in mom's arms then suddently Aunt Alice took me. That was the very very first time I saw my dad but that time I didn't know he was my dad.