Aftermath

Time continued. Our couples grew up and we got a few more soul-matches. 

On Nico's sixteenth birthday he got his tattoo. A sun shinning bright in the baby blue sky, the sun had a bright red cross in the middle. Nico couldn't help but blush as he knew exactly who that described. Will got a tattoo of a shadowy figure sitting on a gravestone while music notes floated through the air. The grin that split across his face could have put the sun to shame. 

Hazel woke up to find a whole zoo on her back, the fence holding them in was made of arrows. Hazel bit her lip and hid her face, there was only one person that could fit. Frank wasn't much better because his was of a glittering cave as a horse trotted through it. Let's just say those two couldn't get more red around each other. 

All in all our couples had happy endings. 

Jasper ended up marring after collage. Piper took after her father and mother ending up being a costumer for movies. Jason was a weather man on national news. After a few years they wound up with a beautiful baby boy with Piper's hair and Jason's eyes.

Frazel grew up to get married and become business partners. They had a ranch Just outside of the city and raised all sorts of animals, people could come and see them and pet the different species. The horses were the main attraction however, because Hazel took care of them all herself. They had twin girls, one with Frank's hair one with Hazel's, but the eyes were the other way around. 

Caleo went on to get married after collage. Calypso worked as a stay at home mom for their two sons, one a copy of Leo one a copy of Calypso, and had a small garden. Leo was a top mechanic with his own garage and everything. 

Solangleo got married after collage as well. Will went on to be one of the world's most well known surgeons. Nico took care of the two little girl's they adopted. Both were a handful and sometimes Nico would have to call the others for help. 

And lastly Percabeth. Percy went on to be an Olympic swimmer, coaching when he wasn't training. Annabeth was world known as an architect, she even built up her own company. But they didn't wait until after collage to get married, they got married as soon as they graduated high school. They both took care of the triplets, one a copy of Percy but a girl, one a copy of Annabeth but a boy, and the third was a little girl with Annabeth's eyes and Percy's hair. 

They all made sure they got together for the kids to have a playdate every month. The grown ups would talk and joke around and hang out. Then one day Leo just had to bring up a sore spot. 

"What happens when our kids have their tattoos?" Leo asked as he slung his arm over Callie's shoulders. 

The room was silent, no one spoke or moved. Then Percy grinned. "Good luck to whoever ends up with my kids, because I'll be waiting at home with my shotgun." Annabeth hit his arm even as she laughed. 

No one was ready for their kids to grow up, no parent ever is. But the couples agreed on one thing, who ever they ended up with would have to pass the test of everyone sitting in that room. 

And so we say 'So it's you' to our soulmates, for we will never know until we come face to face with them. If you be guy, straight, bi, pan, ace or anything else-you will know what makes you happy. If you would have a tattoo or be born without one, you will find that joy you live for. 

So in the after math they live happily ever after, and you will too. 

Hope you find your soul-bound, if you wish for that, and that's a wrap for this story.