Caleo

The group of friends hung out more and more, even making a study group, and with this they got closer. Soon Piper was considering if Jason could very well be her soulmate. Jason was still a blushing mess around Piper, especially since he was sure his tattoo was about her.

Then there was Percy and Annabeth. They hadn't given any thought to the other being their soulmate. They had grown very close to the point where you couldn't see one without the other at their side. Their friends teased them nonstop about it, but Percy and Annabeth didn't care, they were content just being around each other.

It was getting to winter break and Leo and Calypso had finally gotten their tattoos. That day was very strange.

Leo came running down the halls at the start of the day. He was running so fast you'd think he'd caught on fire! He wore a huge goofy grin as he bounded right into his group of friends. "GUYS I GOT IT!"

Of course they knew what he was talking about. It was Leo's 16th birthday. By the way he acted his was good news. His girlfriend, Calypso had gotten hers two weeks ago but refused to tell Leo what hers was until he got his.

So when Calypso smiled at Leo he grinned back. The group stood there and was shocked. Annabeth stood next to Percy and he had his arm around her shoulders. Jason and Piper stood close to them and Piper had her arms around Jason's waist.

"So. I'm guessing you match up?" Annabeth asked. Leo grinned at her.

"My tattoo has a garden filled with flowers as the figure of a woman dances throughout." Leo said dreamily while standing in front of Callie.

"Mine has a complicated diagram with tools laid out and a torch lighting it all." Callie smiled back. The two hugged each other tight.

"Okay you two. You guys just skip school to hang out, I don't want to be in the middle of those weird stares." Nico joked. The others readily agreed. The couple left school to skip and the others just went about their day.

At lunch Annabeth was the first to speak."I'm so happy for them." She smiled and the others nodded and agreed. "I can't believe that it was that easy for them." She said in amazement.

"You gonna tell us what your tattoo is?" Hazel asked to Annabeth with a glance to Percy who wasn't paying attention and had an arm around Annabeth and had a cookie in the other hand. "I mean I still don't know."

"I do." Said Will, cutting off Annabeth reply. "So does Frank and Piper. I also know Piper's." He had a mischievous gleam in his baby blue eyes. Annabeth gave him a glare that said 'I don't know what your doing but stop it'.

Piper blushed because she knew hers was probably Jason. Piper was sitting next to Will so she casually pressed her nail into his side. She gave him a look of 'I'll kill you if you mention it.' Will swallowed a lump in his throat and went back to eating.

The others at the table were confused but didn't press on the matter. Percy just shrugged it off and started playing with Annabeth's hair. Jason was sat on Piper's other side and just was content to do so.

Nico sat across from Will and gave a look like you better explain later. Will gave a look that said he would. Hazel and Frank sat across from each other as well on the other side of Will.

They just looked at the others confused.