Me: where is my sister.

Chief: where is my daughter.

I looked at him confused.

Me: what are you talking about?

Chief: my daughter, Tigerlilly. She is missing. I know that you have her.

I chuckled while shaking my head.

Me: I do not have you're daughter. I haven't seen you're daughter since, she asked for this side of my island to be you're land.

He looked at me confused.

Me: where is my sister.

He looked at the warrior and he walked away.

Me: Felix.

He walked next to me staring the Chief of the Indians down.

Felix: yes, Pan.

I leaned close to him and said-

Me(whisper): we will get, Tigerlilly back than we will punish this village.

He nods his head. The warrior came back dragging someone. He came closer showing that the person is, Ally. He thru her on the ground in front of us making her scream in pain. Felix and I, immediately bend down to her level. She was bloody and bruised. Cuts littered her body and her clothes were ripped.

Me(whisper): Ally.

Alyson(whisper): everything hurts, Peter.

Me(whisper): I know, I know Ally.

I had my sister in my arms with murder on my mind.

Me: Felix.

He nods his head. He took my sister out of my arms carrying her bridal style. He stood up with a deadly look in his eye. I stood up glaring at all the Indians.

Me: you will see you're precious daughter, again. Don't be surprise if she isn't happy.

I turned around and started walking away with, Felix right next to me when I heard-

Warrior: leave the girl.

I stopped dead in my tracks. The warrior went to walk over to, Felix but was stopped by all of the Lost Boys making a wall infront of us. I turned my head a little bit to where they can see the serious look on my face.

Me: if you want to see you're precious, TigerLilly. I suggest that you don't come near me, my sister, or my boys until it is done. Or you can say goodbye to you're land, you're princess, and you're freedom.

I walked away after that, the boys followed shortly after we were in the forest. We took my sister to our tree house and put her in her bed.

Me: I need Felix, Johnathan, and Bryan to stay here. Brian, you need to watch the younger Lost Boys and make sure that they stay in camp. Felix, I need you and Johnathan to take care of Alyson. Johnathan, when you are done helping Felix than I want you to help Bryan with the boys. Am I clear?!

Felix, Bryan, and Jonathan: yes, Pan!

I walk out of the tree house with an idea in my mind. I look at the sky and realize that it's night time. I smirked evilly while chuckling darkly.

Me: this will be fun.

I walk into the middle of camp and look at all my boys.

Me: I know where the Indian princees is. Let's go attack some pirates.

They cheered and grabbed they're weapons. They ran to the beach while I flew. That's when I saw the Jolly Roger. I landed on the beach and hid in the bushes. They were celebrating while princess TigerLilly was tied up to a tree. I walked out of the woods with a smirk on my face while walking I was slowly clapping making all the talking stop immediately. Everyone looked in my direction as I walked into ths light where they can see me. TigerLilly, looked at me with a hopeful look while the pirates looked at me with a hateful gaze. Hook, walked over to me with a death glare.

Me: hello, Hook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued. . .