Epilogue

Lara's POV :

Today was the wedding day.
And i was nervous as fuck.

Brain and i decided to make this wedding in black & red style.
Of course it was his idea, and i had to approve. It seemed like nice idea.
Because it's unusuall, and i hate normal things, so...

Lily and Johnny were helping me to get ready, and all of the band members were with Brian.
How fair!

"Don't worry. You look like the most beautiful bride in this fucking world!" Lily stroked my back.
"Ah, thank you." i chuckled softly at her.
"She's right. Brian will be out of words." Johnny laughed.
I hope so...

"We've got two hours left." i sighed and sat on couch right in front of mirror.
I wore really long and big black & red dress with lace, ribbons and red roses.

(For better imagination)

I also had tied hair into a bun, decorated by a black flower

Then i wore a diamond necklace that fulfilled my naked skin on neck.

I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, a church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, he said one that would make me his wife.
I'm glad he said that, because he is my only family.

"This is a big day, and your face expresses...sadness." Lily sat next to me.
"I'm not sad. Just worried. I want everything to be perfect! I think i won't be able to handle it." i put my face into hands.
"C'mon, gurl! You can handle everything! I bet Marilyn is more nervous than you." she made me finally smile.

"True. This is a big day. Because girl like me is getting married with Marilyn Manson." i shrugged my shoulders with giggle.
"That's right." she hugged me gently, to not destroy my make-up or hair style.

Marilyn's POV :

"Aaand, done." Tyler said and i looked at myself in the mirror.
"I like it. It fits perfectly" Gil said admiring my black suit.
Fuck, i look like a vampire...
"Do you think so?" i asked hesitating
"Of course i think so." he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but...she won't like it. I look like a vampire." i sighed and guys started laughing at me.
"Whatt?" i raised my eyebrow.
"Shit, stop worrying, man. You don't look like a vampire and she'll like it. Even if she won't...it doesn't matter because she will." Jeordie said which made me laugh too.
"Fine, cunts. Thanks for help." i sat on chair with sigh.

We chose Johnny to be our witness...well, i was afraid of Twiggy getting angry, but he was fine with that.
"Ten minutes left." i looked at clock nervously.
"You'll be the best groom ever, so stop worrying." Paul grinned.
"Thanks." i said sarcastically.
"Nah, i'm serious. When will be kids?" he tugged on my arm with laughtere.
"Haha." i looked down at floor.
"Jeez, sorry, i forgot." he apologized.
"Don't bother with that." i shrugged my shoulders.