26. chapter

One week later

Lara's POV :

Date ended in so beautiful way.
Every normal girl wouldn't forgive him for what has he done, but...
I'm not a normal girl and his beautiful brown eyes made me change my mind. I can't even explain it...

Today Brian's going to do an interview. And they invited me too!
I'm so frickin' excited!
"It's pretty easy. Just say the truth, and long sentences." Brian told me, when we were getting ready.
"Okay, but i'm still nervous. What if they'll ask about why did we broke up? What should we say?" i was freaking out. I didn't want to embrass myself.
As a rock star's girlfriend, i have to impress people. It's really important.

"Say we had problems on tour, but it's okay now. We won't lie, but we won't say the whole truth at the same time." he said and finished making his eyelashes.
"Don't worry, kitten. Mike should be nice." he tried to calm me down, and in the end his warm lips did.
"Okay. I love you, sweaty. I'll let TV know, that you're mine." i smirked and placed my hands on his perfect and massive chest.
"Mmm, i like that." his laughtere made me to close my eyes and kiss him another time.
Feeling his tongue in my mouth...his arms around me...
What else can i wish?

I looked into the mirror and saw i had a stamp of his lips on my cheeck.
"Thanks." i rolled my eyes and Brian made fun of it.
"Sorry, hun." he tried to stop laughing, but he failed.
"Shut up. I should pick an outfit." i headed to bedroom.
"I'll help you." he followed me.
"No, because i'd look like a stripper."
"No, i promise you won't. And if yes, i just want to boast in front of everyone. They can just watch, and i can do anything i want." he bit skin on my neck and i closed my eyes.
"Mmm, yeah. My little boy." i said with sweat voice and stroked his hair.

"I like these." i pointed at short blue dress with fake diamonds. I got them from Brian. I love wearing them.
"Yeah, you can wear these." he picked them from wardrobe.
"Can i help you with dressing?" Brian smirked and pulled me closer to him, so i felt his little...no...sorry...big friend on me.
"You ask me this every frickin' time and i'll answer the same way i did everytime. No." i sneered provoking.
"Come on, do it for me, my baby doll. You always refused..." he simpered.

"Fine." i shaked my head blushing.
He was kissing and biting my neck while his hands were slowly moving under my undershirt.
I love his touches...
He slowly undressed my undershirt and stroked my naked skin.
"Honey, we've got just a few minutes..." i warned him.
"What a pity." he leered and gave me my dress.
Then he leaved and i sighed. Sometimes it's really hard to understand him.

\~~\\~~\

We entered studio hand in hand and i saw few cameras ready for filming.
"Hi, fuckers." Brian wanted to get their attention and i had to giggle.
"Oh, sorry man, i didn't notice you." stranger said and came closer to see us.
"That's fine." they both shaked hands.
"This is my beautiful girlfriend Lauren." i loved the way Brian introduced me.
"Nice to meet you, Lauren. I'm Mike and i'll give you few questions." he smiled at me. Oh, yes, Brian told me something about someone named Mike.
"Pleasure is on my side." i smiled back at him.
"Okay, you both can sit there, we'll start in a minute." Mike pointed on red armchairs.

"Are you nervous?" Brian whispered in my ear while we were waiting.
"Little bit." i replied, so no one could hear it.
"Don't be, kitten. I promise, that after this interview, we'll go shopping. I have to buy something in Victoria's secret." he simpered.
"Mmm, okay. Sounds nice." i said with laughtere and he kissed me on cheeck.

"So, can we start?" Mike sat on armchair in front of us.
"Sure." Brian replied and i nodded.
"Okay, we're starting in three, two, one!" Mike counted and then all of the cameras started filming.
"Hello, everybody, i'm glad i can greet you to new chapter of out show 'Hour of fame'. Today, we're going to talk to Marilyn Manson and we're the first who have the pleasure to meet his girlfriend Lauren Tight. Welcome." Mike said and i smiled back.