24. chapter

Lara's POV :

I didn't know where.
I was just running and running more deeply into center of Paris.
When i looked behind me, Brian wasn't there.
Thanks god.

He thinks, that i'll forgive him everytime only because he's Marilyn Manson, and every girl would like to have relationship with him?
If yes, he's totally wrong.
Why do men have tendency to break girl's hearts?
Can anyone answer that?

I felt like a stranded bitch.
At least i could look at Eiffel tower.
It was really beautiful.
And it was already dark, so it's lights were shining on miles away.
I sat on grass and sighed.
But it was incredible feeling of freedom. I don't have to bother with anything.
Just lie on grass and watch city around me, kissing couple, men telling their girlfriends they are the only loves in their life, but after a few minutes they say the same thing to other bitches standing in front of strip club...
It's all so fucked up.
But i don't mind now. No one can change it. World is fucked and no one can change anything about it!

I looked up at sky and smiled thru tears, that were falling from my eyes.
I could just lie there for hours, enjoying the freedom...if it wouldn't be that sad.
That i am alone.

I know he regrets it and loves me, but would you just forgive him because he is super sexy?
I don't think so.
At least smart girls wouldn't do it.

Someone was leaning upon me, which brought me back to reality.
"Can i do something for you?" i asked with sad smile.
"You English? Ehm...i just want say that why you sad? Why are you on floor?" man asked me with pure French accent.
"Don't bother with me." i shaked my head.
"Ok, madam." then he left.
But asking me was nice from him.

"Hey, please, wait!" i ran to catch him.
"Yes?" he looked cofused.
"Where can i find nearest airport?" i asked him.
Honestly, i wanted to get out.
"Em...i don't know how to tell you. But i drive you there?" he suggested.
"That would be awesome, thanks." i said with pleasure.

"Okay, here it is. Good luck." he stopped car in front of airport.
"Thank you so much." i thanked him and ran out to airport.
I hope something will fly to Los Angeles. Improbable, but possible.
Luckily, i have my passport and other bullshit with me...

Fortunately, i have to wait only three hours for next plane, so i'm really lucky.
I had black Heaven upside down hoodie with hood on my head, because i didn't want anyone to recognize me.
But i don't think it helped, because one girl was staring at me and calling with someone in excitement.
But paparazzi couldn't see me!
They have too many energy for spying on someone.
There are still two weaks left, and they'll notice i'm not with Brian.
But actually i don't think i do care.

\~~\\~~\

I was happy when i finnally saw palms and the nice atmosphere of Los Angeles.
I leaved airport with smile, but smile dissapeared when some paparazzis were running towards me.
I dipped my head and walked faster, till i lost them.
Fuck, this was really close.
That means everything will fuck up again.
It was three o'clock in the morning, and i was trying to catch a taxi.
Fucking nonsense!

I ended up walking three miles with three bags in my hands.
Great!
I was so fucking tired and my eyes fucking hurt from a cry.
But i didn't let myself rest, because i won't fall asleep till i'll be done with parting ways with Marilyn.
But it's so hard bacause i fucking...
"Love him!" i screamed and stumbled for a stair before Brian's house.

Then i felt someone's hands on my shoulder helping me to stand up, but i dodged.
"Jeez, Lara, that's me. What are you doing here? Where's Brian?" but he stopped asking when he saw my red eyes. It was Johnny.
"Oh, come on." i let him to help me and we went inside.

"What happend?" he asked and i dropped bags on floor.
"I broke up with him." i said without any expression.
"What? Why?" he was confused.
"He cheated on me. It happend two weaks ago, but i didn't know about it." i sat on couch with exhausting.
"Fucking fuck, i'm so sorry. The same thing happend when he was married with Dita. He almost killed himself when he she divorced with him. Did you two talk about it, or you just left?" he sighed.
"His fault. We were talking, but...he didn't make me change my mind." i looked down at my shoes.
"So you came here, alone? From Paris?" he wondered.
"Yes." i nodded.
"And what are you going to do?"
"Move my things back to my old house. It has to be done today." i sighed.
"Lara, are you completely sure about it? You have to know, that he loves you and i bet you'll be together no matter what." he raised his eyebrow.
"Done. Loser has to...eat the hottest chili papper in this world." i smiled.
"I was thinking about money, but okay." he joked, which made me laugh.

"Okay, so i'll start with moving back." i stood up and scanned the area.
Honestly, i couldn't do it just by myself.
"For first you should get some sleep. I'll help you with it tomorrow." he said strictly.
"Fine." i smiled.
"And don't be sad. I am sure i will win." he smiled too and then he left.
Honestly? I hope so.

I went to shower myself and then lied to bed.
But i couldn't fall asleep, so i got up and started packing my clothes.
Fortunately, i didn't sell my old house, even when Brian wanted me to do it.
Is it normal, that i miss him so much??
I want to be with him, cuddle with him, i wanted to have his hand in my hair, i wanted to sit on his lap with head on his shoulder...
Arghh, fuck!

I went down to garage for boxes, when i found his old photos.
I sat down on floor and grabbed them.
He was so cute as a kid.
He still is, and it's one of these problems.
I wonder how is he.

Marilyn's POV :

"We won't cancel tour, forget about that." Jeordie said with backup Tyler, Gil and Paul.
"Guys, she's in news, they saw her on Los Angeles airport. I have to go home! Or it will be too late!" i was wretched. I couldn't see clearly.

"Brian, fucking stop! You think you would change anything with coming back to Los Angeles? You'll survive it two weaks." Jeordie said.
"You fucking don't understand it! And of course, i'm really disappointed in you all, like friends. I begged you literally on knees that night, to not tell her. And what did you do? Told her!" i yelled.

"Brian, we didn't cheat on her. You did. And we thought she deserves true." Gil joined.
"You know what? Fuck off." i ran out from bus outside.

I still couldn't believe what actually happend. I am such an asshole, that it even hurts.
Fuck, fuck, everything is so fucked.
Okay, but everything i can do now is to finish the tour, and then i'll get her back. Yeah...sure...

I went back to my bus, and sat on floor with vodka in my hand.
Since i met her, i was drinking only with her. Expect that night in Berlin...
How could be i that stupid?
Dita left me because i cheated on her. I was completely destroyed.
And if Lara would leave me too because of the same mistake...i don't even want to think about it.

Then i heard someone enter and sit next to me, but i didn't look up to find out who. I just gave him another bottle and opened mine.