19. chapter

Marilyn's POV :

Johnny was right. I can't just sit and repent. I have to do something!
I'm thankful for having him.
Because if not, i would be in my room doing some sort of drugs, ruffled.
But you can't be surprised.
I fucking love her so fucking much, and it's hard for me to know, that she is alright, alive and i can't be with her.
So now, i'm going to hospital and fight for her!

I pushed the handle and entered Lara's room.
She looked at me in surprising and confusion.
"What are you doing here? I told you to give me some time." she started angrily.
"Lara, please! Everything i want is another and the last chance." i came closer to her with every word.

"Brian, don't do this to me." she sniveled.
"I-i can't help myself. I wouldn't be here without Johnny's help. I was doing fucking heroin few hours ago. Please, i'm begging you. Let me prove you that i get it now. That i will be the best boyfriend ever." i took her hand into mine, and fortunately she didn't dodge.
"What did you do?" she said in shock.
"Everything i want to say, is that i need you more than anything in my life. Please."

"What if i can't?" i said.
"Don't tell me you can't. At least you know, that i won't give up fighting for you. Ever."
"Fuck, Brian." she shook her head chuckling, pulled me closer to her and pressed her lips against mine.
I can not describe what was i feeling in that moment.
I trailed my fingers across her cheeck and enjoyed the touch of her lips.
Our tongues were discovering each other with passion.
Gosh, i missed that so fucking much.

Then we had to break our kiss because of breathing.
I looked at her with happy smile and said : "Thank you. You won't regret."
"I hope so." she said with laughter.
"Make a space for me." i said and lied down on her bed next to my darling.
"Come here. I really missed this." i whispered and hid her head in my chest.
"I love you, you know that?" she said and pulled me even closer to her.
"I know and i love you more." i smiled and wrapped my leg around her.
"I am sorry, that i didn't tell you about meeting with my brother. It was a mistake." she said culpably.

"No, don't be sorry. I am the one that did something wrong." i sighed.
"Last night when you left, i finally wrote a poem." she said and took her notebook.
"Can you read it to me? I'm curious." i asked with smile watching her cute face shining with happiness.
"Okay, but it isn't done."
"Doesn't matter." i rolled my eyes.
"Okay, so here it is :
The blade of my knife
Faced away from your heart
Those left few nights
It turned and sliced you apart
This love that i tell
Now feels lonely as hell
From this padded prosin cell.

So many times
I said you'd only be mine
I gave my blood and my tears
And loved your cyanide
When you took my lips
I took your breath
Sometimes love's better off dead.

You're all i need, make you only mine
I loved you so i set you free
I had to take your life.

You're all i need, you're all i need
And i loved you but you didn't love me
Laid out cold
Now we're both alone
But killing you helped me keep you home
I guess it was bad
'Cause love can be sad
But we finally made the news.

Tied up smiling i thought you were happy
Never opened your eyes
I thought you were napoing
I got so much to learn
About love in this world
But we finally made the news.

You're all i need, make you only mine
I loved you so, so i put you to sleep." she ended.
"Wow, that's beautiful. You should publish it." i was amazed.
"Maybe someday." she crumpled her shoulders.

"Do you know when will they release you?" i asked.
"Propably tomorrow."
"What? That's cool. You know, maybe it's too soon, but i want to ask you something." i started with serious tone.
"Yes?" she straightened.
"Ehm...you know how much i love you, and i want to have you next to me every fucking second in my life. So i'm asking you...would like to move to my house and start a new level of our relationship?" i asked with little doubts.
"Like...we would live together?" she smiled.
"Exactly. But if it's too soon for you..." i started being nervous.
"No...that would be really nice. I'd like to live with you." she put her hand on my cheeck and smiled.

"That's-that's awesome! Now i'll have you by my side every day." i was really happy and excited.
I've only lived with Dita and Rose, so i hope it won't end up the same way it did with them.
"I'm excited. But we have to move all my things, etcetera..." she rolled her eyes even thinking about it.
"Don't worry about that. Johnny and Jeordie will help me to move all
things to my house. I mean...to our house. But be prepared, that Johnny is going to annoy us everyday, because we are neighbours." i warned and blinked at her.
"I think i'll make it. Captain Jack Sparrow will be in my neighbourhood." she laughed.
I love that sound so much.

"Okay, but i warned you." i trailed my finger across her lips.
"I won't." she bit my finger and smiled.
"You little..." i looked at my finger in shock, but smiling.
Then door opened and Lily entered the room.
"Hi, guys? Am i interrupting, or can i?" she waved.
"No, it's okay." i smiled and got off bed.
"Lauren, this is Lily, Johnny's daughter. Lily, this is Lauren, my girlfriend and your new neighbour." i smiled and put hand on Lily's back.
"Nice to meet you." they both shaked hands.
"How are you?" Lily sat on her bed.
"Fortunately, i'm fine. Hopefuly, they will release me tomorrow." Lara said with smile of victory.

"Cool. I brought some sandwitches, Marilyn's favourite. Dad told me your legacy, so i told my bestfriend's mother to teach me. And guess what? I was succesful, so you must like them now." she took her backpack.
"Nice. We're looking forward." Lara was laughing.
"Here you are." Lily gave us food she brought.
"Thank you." Lara smiled.
"So...how did you two meet?" Lily asked while she was eating.
"We...we met in a park." Lara smacked with smile.
"Right. She really fascinated me. So i asked her to go to café with me. Fortunately her feelings were exactly same like mine." i was remembering with smile.

"That's cute. I wish i could have a relationship like you two do. It's adorable." she said pensivenessed.
"You don't have a boyfriend?" Lara asked with surprising.
"Unfortunutely. But i have time. Boys suck." she nodded, and i looked at her with 'nope' face.
"Come on, you know we aren't talking about you, bunny." Lara pinched me to cheeck.
"I know." i smiled contentedly.

Then we were talking for almost hours, but Lara and Lily fell asleep on my shoulders while watching The walking dead, so...

Hi, guys!
This was a little bit 'resting chapter', so i hope you liked it!
Everything seems to be getting on normal trails!

I am very thankful for every comment and vote💜💜