25. chapter

(Try this song👆!!!!)

Two weaks later

Marilyn's POV :

I dropped mic and went to backstage.
This was the last show, and now we can go home.
Fortunately, today i'm not doing M&Gs so we can pack our things and go to airport.
"Can you help us?" Paul asked me, but i didn't even look at him.
I'm not talking with them since Paris.
I know Lara would find out someday by herself, but...betray of my band was something what can piss me off.

But they didn't want to leave me alone! We all were in one bus!
But i didn't mind, because i was drunk...at the most of time.
But this time, i was sober, making a plan in my head, and what should i tell her.
"Okay, Marilyn, you won. You were quiet whole tour, so now you can stop, and talk to us." Jeordie said pressingly.
But i didn't react in any way, i was just preparing what will i tell Lara.
Because there's no fucking way, that she wouldn't give me another chance.
We love each other too much.
I hope she feels the same way.
"Marilyn, talk to us!" now it was Tyler telling me what to do.
But guess what? I just ignored him.
Like they were ignoring me, when i was right on my knees in front of them...
I have to stop thinking about that night and start thinking about how to get her back.
It was like someone was pointing gun on my head. I felt so helpless.

We landed in Los Angeles.
I barely got of plane and i swear around thirty paparazzis surrounded me.
I didn't listen to their questions, because it was obvious, that they were about Lara.
My guard tried to push them away from me, but unsuccessfully.
"What happend between you two? Is true, that you were performing under influence of alcohol?" they asked.
"Yes, i'm trying to drink my IQ down to 150." i smiled and they gave me a little bit space.

When i finally got thru annoying paparazzi, i could go finally home.
Johnny was waiting for me smiling, with bottle of beer in hand.
Driver stopped and Johnny came to open my door.
"Hey, bro." he smiled and helped me with suitcases.
"Hi." i smiled at him and started unlocking door. I didn't care about my bags lying on street.
"Marilyn, calm down." Johnny put his hand on my shoulder, butci dodged.

I opened door, and my hands started shaking again, when i didn't see any of Lara's things.
"Lauren? Baby?" i shouted.
I still believed, that she was here.
"Brian..." Johnny said behind my back, but i ignored him.
I ran upstairs to bedroom, but my fears fulfilled.
She wasn't here. Here things weren't there too! I felt tears in my eyes again, but then anger replaced sadness.
I kicked to the nearest thing, again, and again.
"Brian, calm down, please!" Johnny yelled at me to make me stop.
And he was successfull.

"No." i shaked my head.

"Brian, it's okay. I was with her, when she came back, but she was without you. That confused me. She wanted to move back to her old house, so i helped her." he said.
"And you didn't even call me? You can't even imagine how scared i was. Anything could happen to her..."
"Stop, let me continue. You still have chance to get her back, okay? But not now, you should go sleep." he told me.

"No, i'm going to see her right now." i had to see her.

"Brian, she said she still loves you. You two will be together again, okay? But you look really horrible, so i recommend you, to take a shower and get some sleep." he was acting like my father.
That almost made me furious.
"Did she really say it?" i wanted to make sure, that he isn't lying to me just to calm me down.
"I swear. Now go. And this is yours, but you should be sober till tomorrow. And then text me how did it end up!" he gave me bottle of beer and then left.
I felt like a frickin' child. And i hated that feeling.
I hated knowing, that she is less than mile away from me, and i can't be with her.
Well...fuck me, because it's my fault.
I sighed and locked in bathroom.