11. chapter

Marilyn's POV :

"Yummy!" Lara said with sweet voice and closed her eyes chewing  breakfast.
"You're so cute. Like bunny." i smiled.
"No, you're bunny. I will call you a bunny." she said with laughter.
"Haha. Please, don't call me bunny." i shaked my head.
"Mmm, i'll think about it." she was provoking.

"Okay, finish up, and i'll finally show you my atelier." i raised my finger.
"I agree." she mumbled with food in mouth.
"Bunny." i lauhed and she rolled eyes.

Then we all finished up and went to my provacy atelier in centre of LA.
"Oh my god, wow. It's so big." she said in excitement.
"Do you owe it whole?" she asked.
"Half is mine, half is Johnny's." i said.
"Really? By the way, can you introduce me to him? I'd like to know your best friend."
"I already told him about us. But he's in London now, because of role in movie. And now come on." i took her hand and pushed the door.
On first floor were aids like linen, paintbrushes, colors...

Then we went to second floor. There is my every painting.
"Wow..." Lara was spinning around with fascinating in her face.
"That's all your work?" she asked.
"Yes." i smiled and looked at the special one.
"That's...that's me?" she asked shocked.
"I did this the day after we met. I couldn't get you of my mind. Painting was the only way how to make my mind calm." i looked down at me shoes.
Hug was the last thing i was expecting from her.
"I love you so much." she smiled.
"I love you too." i wrapped my arms around her and put my chin into her hair.

"Okay, there's another floor, where i paint. We can paint something together." i suggested and took her little hand to mine.
"Sounds nice." we went upstairs.

There was already a linen on floor and a watercolours.
"Sit there." i pointed my finger on floor.
"On floor? I don't want to get ill." Lara sniveld with smile.
"Don't worry, bunny. I think i have a blanket." i gave her kiss on a forehead and started looking for a blanket.
"Aarghh, i'm not a bunny." she said with cheecks like bunny.
"Doesn't matter. Okay, here it is, and sit." i gave her a blanket and grabbed some colours with water.

"Okay, so, what would you like to paint?" i sat next to her.
"Hmmmm, what about Eiffel tower? I always wanted to go to Paris." she said pensived.
"No problem. I swear, that someday we'll go to Paris together. And wherever you want." i promised.
"Sounds nice. Actually, i wasn't anywhere expect USA. Sad but true."  first she took a black colour.
"Ugh. America sucks. For example i love Germany." i took a paintbrush, put it into a water and then took a black colour too.

"Okay, for first we have to start with bottom. I'll try to do a base." i said pensived.
"Okay, but i'm warning you, i don't pain well." Lara smiled.
"Don't worry. I've never tried to pain Eiffel tower before."
"So, what do you like about Germany?" she asked me.
"It's hard to describe it. Ehm, i really like their culture, food, beer, people...
I feel good in Germany, i don't know..." i said while applying the black color on linen.

"And why would you like to see Paris?" i asked too.
"I don't know. Propably because everyone say it's amazing city. Romantic and bright."
"You don't seem to be a romantic type." i looked at her with smile.
"I am not. But i'd like to try something else than getting drunk." she smiled too.
"You could just tell me. You know i would do everything for you. Even a romantic dinner." i said with laughter.
"That sound nice." she said with cute voice.

After hour of 'painting', we stopped and looked at out job
"Gosh, that's horrible." she started laughing.
"At least we tried." i was laughing too.
"What a pity. I thought i would take it home." she put her paintbrush back to box.
"Don't worry. You'll have a selfie in front of Eiffel tower. I promise." i stood up and helped Lara on feet.
"I trust you. Now let's go home." she gave me sad smile.

"Why are you sad? Forget about going home. We are heading to a bar. But we won't get drunk. One bottle of vodka is max!" i raised my finger.
"Nooo! Let's go home."
"Nooo! Come on." i grabbed her hand and we went to exit.

Lara's POV :

"Fine!" i rolled my eyes.
He's like a baby.
"Thanks! There's a really good bar named Marmaid. It's few blocks away." Brian said.

Flashback :

"Don't be silly Lauren and come on!" Lucas grabbed me for hair so hard, that i felt tears in my eyes.
"Please." i started crying.
"No. I can get thousands of dolars thanks to you. So now, we are going to bar 'Marmaid', and you'll do exactly what i will say. Do you understand?"
he was pulling me slowly down to floor thanks to my long black hair.

"I do." i sniveled.
"Good girl." he leaved my hair alone, but then he grabbed me for shoulder.

Then we went to that bar.
I looked up at these ugly faces still crying.
One of them comed closer and started scanning my body.
"Nice, Lucas. Thousand for hour." he said with evil smile.
"Done. She's yours. Don't forget, that she hates when you're scratching her while doing her." he blinked and went to bar to see other ugly faces.
"No, please, no! I beg you, please!" river of tears were falling on the floor.
"Don't be scared, baby. It won't hurt. You'll like it." he pulled hard, so i fell in front of door with sign on it : 'private'.

End of the flashback

"Lara! Lara, are you okay?" Brian came closer to me with confused face.
"Yes, sorry." i looked up at him.
"It will be fun. I said Twiggy to show up too." he smiled.
"Okay, cool." i tried to smile too.
"Okay, let's go. It's about three minutes of walking." he took my hand gently.

When we arrived, Twiggy was already waiting for us.
"Hi, bro." men shaked hands.
"Hi, tho. And Lara! Nice to see you again. I have to say, that last party with you was one of the best!" he smiled.
"Good to hear that." my cheecks turned red.

We entered the bar and i felt the nostalgie.
Then i saw the door with sign 'private', and i felt goosebumps on my whole body.
But now, i am with Brian and i know, that nothing will happen to me.

"Cocktail, drink, vodka?" Brian looked at me.
"Smoothie. Of course vodka, Jesus Christ." i said with laughter.
"Just asking." he rolled eyes with laughter too.

And that was the moment, when i saw Lucas standing in the door.

Hi, beautiful people!
What do you think?
Please like or comment if you like this story💜💜
See you🤘🤘