18. chapter

Lara's POV :

Music bombardes my ears, i wanted to open my eyes so bad, but i couldn't.
Now..cupid, cupid carries a gun.
It was so beautiful and i wanted to go closer.

Closer...and closer...
I tried to move my fingers, and surprisingly i was succesfull.                  I heard many voices around me, so many voices...                                              I tried to open my eyes again, but they just fluttered.
"Call the doctor!" i heard another voice, and it was closer.
"Doctor!" and this voice sounded more familiar to me!

I felt someone touched me, but i couldn't focus on that.
I wanted to finally open my eyes.
I felt uncomfortable. I wanted to see, what was going on.
Why couldn't i move?

And when i finally could open my eyes, and then i knew why.
Because i was in hospital.
I started remembering what happend.
Meeting with my brother. Phone call.
And then the nothingness.

I looked at doctor upon me thru half-opened eyes.
"She's awake!" he said to nurse standing next to him.
"Welcome, Lauren." she said with nice smile.
I wanted to reply, but i started coughing.
"Everything's okay. She's stable. You can call them back." doctor said to nurse again, and she nodded.
"Actually, what happend?" i asked.
"You had a bad car accident. But now it's fine. You just have to rest." he smiled and leaved.

Then someone wrapped arms around me without warning.
"Thanks god, you're awake!" someone whispered to my chest, and just then a realized, that it's Brian.
"Hi, i'm Johnny Depp." man standing next to Brian said.
"Oh, nice to meet you. I am a huge fan of Captain Jack Sparrow." i smiled, and he did the same.

Then Brian looked up at me with red eyes, and tears that were still falling.
"I was so scared." he said, but i didn't answer.
Honestly?
I was really mad at him.
How could he think, that i'm cheating on him?
I know, i should tell him, that i'll meet with my brother, but...that isn't excusing what has he done.
He saw it in my eyes, and he started to cry even more.
"I-i am so sorry, Lara. You-you can't even imagine...i'm so mad at myself. I won't forgive myself, ever, but please...f-forgive me. Please." he was begging.
"Brian, it hurt me so much. I loved you more than anything in my life. And you really thought..." i felt tears in my eyes too.

"I know, and i really regret it. But..i won't do anything like this. Never! I swear! Just...don't leave me." Brian wanted to take my hand, but i dodged.
"Please, leave!" i started crying.
"Lara, he was here with you whole month, since you were in coma. He didn't leave your side. He didn't want to eat, drink, go home and take a shower. He really loves you. He does a mistakes, and he will, but if you love him too, you have to accept that." Johnny tried to defend him.
"I know, but i just need a time. So please, leave me alone." i sniveled.
"Please, don't do this! Don't break up with me. I-i swear, that it will be better. I won't do anything like that anymore. Because this changed me. I'll trust you in everything..." he was trying and trying.
"Brian, you know i love you. But this hurt me. Just give me some time." i said with fake smile.

"Come on, Marilyn. Let's go home." Johnny put hand on Brian's shoulder.
"Okay. But, don't forget, that i love you, honey." he said, and then they went out together.
It was so hard seeing him like this.
Crying and begging on his knees.
I didn't want to see him like this, but...what would you do if you were me?
Would you just forgive him and pretend like nothing happend?

Johnny's POV :

I parked in front of Brian's house, and helped him to get home.
"Now, take a shower, i'll make a tea, okay?" i asked, and he nodded.
He went upstairs, and i headed to kitchen.
There was a photo with Marilyn and Lara, hugging and smiling.
I know Marilyn very well, and it's obvious that he was really happy with her.
He falls in love very easily, and when something like this happens...

When Marilyn came back to living room, tea was already done.
"Here you are. Come, let's talk." we sat on couch.
"Please, i don't want to talk about it." he shaked his head.
"Marilyn, i don't want you to do something stupid. Don't forget, that she didn't leave you. She was fighting for her life for a month! She needs a time. We have to be happy, that she survived. Barely." i said.
"You're right. But we could avoid this all." he said staring on the surface of tea.
"But now, you can't take it back. Trust me, every girl that says 'give me a time' will come back. And kill me, if i'm wrong!" i smiled.
"Fine! Pretend you are dead! She's different. And that's why i love her so much." he stood up and went back upstairs.
Silly man.

\~~\\~~\

Then i went home to check Lily and her friend, but after a few hours, i went back to check him.
I really don't want him to do something stupid.
And fortunately, i have a keys.

I headed upstairs to see him.
I opened door in his bedroom, and what i saw dissapointed me.
He was lying on floor and smiling.
"Fuck, where did you get that?" i took heroin in wrapper he was holding.
"Some smart dog gave me." he started laughing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Heroin? Really? I thought you were clean." i shaked my head.

"Don't worry, i took a shower." he said still laughing.
"This has to end! How much did you take?" i took him for shoulder trying to make him to sit.
"Muuuuchh." he smiled.
"Come on, you have to get some sleep, and then we'll talk." i announced without asking.
"Noooo." he refused with sigh.
"No isn't an answer for me." i helped him to lie on bed.
"Good night." he said and closed his eyes, still smiling.
"Shit, man." poor Brian.
"Good night." i shaked my head, turned off the light and shut the door.

In the morning

I was sitting in Brian's kitchen, reading news.
But then, he finally showed up and sat on chair.
"Good morning." i smiled, but he didn't replied.
He had smudges make-up and littered hair.
"Come, and sit next to me." i put news on the table.
"Please, don't you dare to start with preachment." he hissed.
"Brian, this is serious! You promised to your father, that you won't be weak! And that was a pure speech of weakness!" i said angrily.

"I fucking know! I just needed to forget for a second. Forget about problems and..." but i cut him off.
"Forget about your girlfriend? Forget, that she needs you, even when she doesn't want to admit it?! Yes! It IS your fault, so please act like a man!" this time i was yelling.
I wanted him to start thinking!
This time Brian didn't defend himself, he stayed quiet.

"So now get up and do something." i told him and then went out of his house.

Sorry that this chapter is shorter, but i swear that next chapter will be way longer.
Like always, i would be really thankful for more comments🤘

And i'd like to wish you Happy new year!!🎇🎉🎉🎊🎆
Love you, mansonites💜💜💜💜