15. chapter

Another day in the afternoon

Lara's POV :

"So, when do you have to go to that studio?" i asked Brian.
"Sometime at three. Believe me, that i would rather stay with you, than in studio." he looked at me with sad face.
"Don't bother with that. I think i'll just continue writing poems." i lied.
Again. I'm really sorry, that i had to do it, but...
I don't think i have any other options.

"Okay." he said and got up from couch.
"Do you want a beer too?" he yelled from kitchen.
"Beer right after lunch? No thank you." i laughed.
"Oh, that's good point. But well...fuck it." he sat next to me again with a bottle of beer in hand.
"Nooo, please don't drink now. We'll drink together in the evening." i trailed my fingers across his cheeck.
"If you say it like this. You know i would do anything for you." he took my hand, that was on his cheeck, and kissed me.
"I am the best persuader ever!" i said victoriously.
"Unfortunutely." he rolled his eyes.
"Hey!" i tugged on his arm.
"Aw, don't worry, bunny. I love youu!" he leaned over for another kiss.

\~~\\~~\

When Brian left, everything was so quiet.
I hate being without him, but we can't prevent this. He is an rock star.
Is it normal, that i love him more and more everyday?
How can he love someone like me?
Someone too normal and boring like me...
And now i'll do something, that will be another reason why i don't deserve him.

I will meet my brother to tell him, that he and father don't bother me anymore, that they aren't my family anymore!
Brian is my only family.
Only home.

I took keys from BMW, that was in garage, because it started to be annoying, that i have to call and wait everytime i want to go somewhere.
Don't worry, i'm not stealing.
Brian is okay with it.

I parked next to that park, turned of engine and sighed.
I had a bad feeling about it.
I still could cancel it, but i didn't do that.
And i was stupid.

After a while, i got out of the car and entered the bar.
Seth was already waiting there.
His brown eyes were staring at glass of whiskey, he was holding.
I came closer to him, and then he noticed me.
"Lara!" he stood up with smile.
"Seth." i said without excitement.
"Do you want anything for drink?" he asked me politely.
"No, thank you." i sat next to him.

"So, how are you? Tell me everything." he said.
"Don't tell me, that you care." i retorted.
"Don't be so rude! I am trying. We miss you."
"Hah, of course. Let me laugh." i said with sarcasm.
"Okay, i'll start. I hoped you will appear on my wedding, but unfortunutely...you didn't. Father wanted to see you too." he said.
"Oh, really? Did you miss me, when father kicked me out on streets? But now, i'm thankful for that. Because i met love of my life. Real love. I also found my real home." i smiled subconsciously.

"Good to hear, that you are happy again. Is he good at you? I was searching something about him, and he doesn't seem like a nice guy. He looks more like a freak." he took shot of whiskey.
"He is the nicest person i've ever met. Nicest than every fucking person i met in my life."

"Okay, that's cool. And what about school?" he asked more questions, and i was very confused.
Why does he care now?
Now, when i don't need him to care.
"I left my collage. Why? You wanted to help me with homework? Sorry, but you're late." i rolled my eyes.
"Tell me with honest. Why now? Why you didn't stand for me, when parents kicked me out? Why did you hate me so much? I just want an answer." i closed my eyes.

"Lara, it didn't hate you. I was just jealous. I were better in everything. Literally, everything! I was a stupid kid, when parents did that decision." he tried to find an excuse.
"I don't trust you. A stupid kid? You were 23! I was 14, and i was suppost to find my own living...i can't forgive you, father, mother..." i opened my eyes and looked at him with dissapointed face.

"I know it's unforgivable. Mom was sick, we didn't have money and father acted prematureningly." he said helplessly.
"That doesn't excuse what he did to me." i felt tears in my eyes.
"I know it doesn't, but what would have you do, if you were in his shoes?"
"I would stop drinking and tried to find a work to save my family!" i yelled and everybody looked at us.
Someone surprisingly and someone with disgusting smile.

"Tell him, chick!" some drunk man said to me.
"Shut up!" i started crying definitelly.
Past hurts.

"Lara, i didn't meet with you to make you cry! I wanted to meet you, to tell you, that i love you! That we can be family again!" he wanted to take my hand, but i didn't let him.
"Too late!" i said angrily and went to the exit of bar.
Surprisingly, he wasn't following me.

I got into car and sighed.
Fine, it's over with this.
Everything is alright.
I said everything clearly, so i hope he gets it now.

While i was driving, my phone rang.
"Yes?" i picked it up.
"Lara, where are you? And don't lie to me." Brian said with angry voice.
Oh, shit.
"I..i..." i didn't know what to say.
"I came home, and you weren't there! So i called Twiggy, if he knows where are you! And do you know what did he tell me?! That Tyler saw you with some man in bar! Lauren, is it true?!" he was yelling at me and i started to cry again.

"Brian, honey, let me explain!" i said.
"Don't call me honey! Why are you cheating on me? Why? Did i do something wrong? Why, Luaren? I would give everything to you!"
You can not even imagine how much these words hurt.
But it was my fault, that i didn't tell him.
"No, love, i don't cheat on you! I would never do that! Because i love you endless. Brian, i will explain, you have to trust me! I love you so m..."

And then everything turned black.