10. chapter

Day Marilyn comes back to Los Angeles (sorry for that time skip)

Lara's POV :

"Okay, honey. I'll be there." i hang up call with Marilyn.
He'll be landing in a hour on main Los Angeles airport.

Propably you ask if Lucas didn't contact me again.
He did.
He was texting me every single hour.
I met him on parking lots yesterday.
He was definitely on some sort of drugs, because he couldn't even stand on his feet, so i got a few ugly bruises on my chest and legs.
Hope Marilyn won't find out.
He has to be really tired.

I put my lipstick back to handbag and looked at the mirror for last time, and unfortunately i could clearly see one of my bruises.
"Fuck!" i sighed.
Then i could go to pick up my honey.

Taxi's door opened and i jumped out to Marilyn's opened arms.
I hid in his hug and smiled.
"Gosh, i missed you so much." Brian said.

"I missed you too." i closed my eyes and let him kiss me.

It was incredible feeling to feel his lips again after so long time.
Our tongues were splicing together and Brian put his hands on my neck.

After a minute, i gently pulled him away and looked into his eyes.
Finally i wasn't scared.
Finally i had someone next to me.
"Come on, you should go home and get some sleep." i suggested.
"But you have to go with me." he said with evil smile.
"No problem." i blinked.

On way to Brian's place, i felt like someone was watching us.
I thought it was Lucas for a second, but i think that's a good thing.
That means he doesn't want to come closer. Propably he is scared of Marilyn.
"Here it is. Have fun." Brian's personal driver blinked on us.
"Hell yeah. You're free for this week." Brian said and got off the car.

"Okay, tell me everything. How was it?" we sat together on couch.
"It was amazing. Nice people, fun." he took my hand.
"But i think that you should tell me something too." he started. I knew what did he want to hear, but i didn't know how to start.
"Work was good, i have got an good offer..."
"No, Lara, you know i don't want to hear this. And please, don't lie to me. You know i love you! You have to tell me things like that with Lucas! You can't imagine how scared i was." he told me. These words really cought my heart.

"I know Brian, and i'm sorry i didn't tell you before, but it wouldn't be fair. Your fans deserved to have fantastic time with you. I just couldn't distract you. That's why." i hoped Brian'd understand.
"Okay, love. I get it. But please next time, tell me about something like that. Okay?"
"Okay." i came closer and wrapped my arms around him.
"Has he done something to you?" he asked me.
"Little brusis, but it's not a big deal." i said with sad smile.

"I'm gonna kill that mother fucker." he clenched his fists.

"You won't, because you'll be to bussy with me." i smiled and got on his top, so i was sitting on him.
"That's not bad idea, but i still wanna kill that bitch." he said with his lips on mine.
"You'll have the chance. I saw him watching on us. But stop talking about him." i replied and got our tongues together.
"I don't want anyone to touch you, because you're only mine." he said breathless with hands on my ass.
"I'm with you now, so that won't happen. And please stop talking bout it." i rolled my eyes.
"Okay, sorry." he smiled and started giving attention to my lips.

In the morning

I woke up with head hid in Brian's chest.
I looked up at him and i have to say, that i've never seen something cute like that.
Yesterday was the first time we had sex.
Unforgotable experience.
I can't even describe it.

"Good morning, bunny." i smiled.
Yeah! This is how i'm gonna call him.
My bunny.
"Good morning, sweetie." he opened his eyes with smile and gave me fast little kiss.

"What's the time?" he asked with cute sleepy voice.
"Nine fifty. What are we going to do today?" i asked.
"I thought i can show you my atelier.
We can draw something together."
he suggested.
"Good idea. I've never seen you painting."
"Okay, but now let's just sleep. Or do something else." he said with naughty smile.
"No, and you had enough eyesterday. I think i'll do a breakfast." i wanted to stand up, but Brian didn't let me.
"You are so beautiful. And yesterday was incredibly amazing. You're mine, oficially." he whispered to my ear and i rolled my eyes.

"Sandwich with grilled cheese or pancakes?" i asked with laughter.
"Ugh. Sandwich please." he bellyed out.
"Come ooon. You'll help me." i grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bed.
"Fine!" he said in laughter sitting next to the bed.

"Ehm, i think they're good." i laughed and gave Brian few on the plate.
"Yes, but i'm not sure about the color." he was laughing too.
"Huh, maybe you're right. I don't think that pancakes should be black." i took one pancake and looked through.
"Fuck, don't eat this shit. Give me. They belong to trash. And we can go to restaurant." i grabbed all pancakes and threw them to trash.

"Okay, because you deserve the most expensive restaurant in this world." he came closer to me and gave me a little kiss on neck.
"What about McDonald's?" i smiled.
"Holy shit, you are perfect." he smiled too.
"Okay, let's go." i grabbed my coat, Brian's hand and that's everything i need to survive.

We came to McDonald's hand in hand.
Few people starting looking and us and whispering something.
I should be ready for spam of people.
Right, i'm Marilyn Manson's girlfriend, so i had to know what i'm going into.

"Hi Manson, please, can i take a picture?" some girl came closer to us and asked.
"Sure, come on." he put his hand on her bag and did a selfie.
"Do you remember when i asked you for hug, and then i went to coffee with you? I was a lucky fan." i said when the girl leaved.
"That's not true. Remember, that I was the lucky one, when i met you." he said and pulled me closer to him, because of kiss.
"I'll remember." i smiled and bit his lip.
"I think i'm not hungry anymore." he said.

"Unfortunately, i'm still hungry, so i'm gonna order a wrap." i went to cash desk and ordered wrap for me and Mc Chincken for Brian.
"Everything?" seller asked.
"Yeah." i said and gived him money, but Brian stopped me and gave me my money back.
"I'll pay." he gave seller 50 dollar bill.
"Brian..." i rolled my eyes.
"Hush!" he grabbed my arm and seller did something, that shocked me.
He gave me a bloc. He wrote his number on it with : Call me kitty💜
The most shocking thing was, that he've seen i have a boyfriend.
And that means a problem.

Confused Brian looked at me and then on the bloc.
His eyes turned dark. Literally.
"She won't!" he yelled, teared up the paper and threw it on seller's face.
"Fucker." Biran mumbled and grabbed our tray with food.

"Please, don't bother with poeple like him." i put my hand on his back.
"I was controlling myslef. If i wouldn't, he'd be dead right now." i can't describe that anger in his voice.
"Calm down. Please, this breakfast is supposted so be calm, just us, talking... Come, we should find place to sit." i pulled him for shoulder.
"I'm sorry." he apologized.

Marilyn's POV :

"It's okay. Look! We can sit there." she said.
Gosh, i love that girl so much. She can make me calm in a minute!
And why i was so angry? Honestly?
I'm scared.
I'm scared, that she'd leave for someone prettier, younger, thinner...
But she gave me feeling, that it won't happen.

It looks like they're happy now, without problems...
But everything can rapidly change...

Every comment, or vote makes me happy and boosted, so thank you.

Also, i'd like to hear your opinion on this story/chapter.
Love you, mansonites!💜💜💜