21. chapter

Marilyn's POV :

"What are we going to do?" Lara asked when dressed up.
"I will go to pack your things from your old flat." i said with excitement.
I'm so happy, that we will live together.
"Okay, i'm going with you."
"No, you'll be resting. So go to bed!" i ordered strictly.
"Really? If i can make out with you, then i don't think i would need to rest." she smiled bumptiously.
Unfortunutely, i didn't know what to answer, so i just nodded defeated : "Fine!"
"Yes!" she said victoriously.
"Don't be so happy, kitten. It won't be fun." i pulled her into my chest.
"I think i'll risk it. And kitten? My new nickname?" she blinked and gave me a little kiss.
"Yes, i love kittens." i grinned.
"Good to hear that." she slaped my ass and then went outside without saying anything.

Driver parked in front of her old house, and i offered her my hand to help her get out of the car.
"Where are Johnny and Jeordie?" Lara asked while she was looking around.
"They should come in a minute. We can start without them." i said.
"Okay, but we don't have any boxes."
"Johnny and Jeordie will bring them here, don't worry. We can start from a bedroom." i suggested.
"Okay." she agreed.

Surprisingly, there wasn't a mess i expected.
"Can i take care of your underwear?" i asked with smirk.
"Whatever. But it doesn't surprise me." she shaked her head.
"Thank you." i opened her closet and started looking for her underwear and bras.
"Gosh, i totally forgot i have got a milions of t-shirts." she said annoyed.
"We've got plenty of time." i licked my lips when i saw her underwear.
"Stop being so pervert, God of fuck!" she yelled it me with smile.
"I can not help myself!" i laughed.
"Never mind. Continue." she took eleven t-shirts and put them on bed.
"I think i should assort them." she whispered for herself.
"I totally forgot, i wanted to go shopping with you. So yes, you can start assorting." i anounced.

Then i heared knocking.
"That must be them!" i said and went to open the door.
"Hi, dudes." i gave them high five.
"Hey. Let's go on!" Johnny tucked up his sleeves like a rebel.
"Fuck yes. Where are the boxes?" i asked.
"In car. I'll get them." Jeordie answered.

"Hi, Lara." Johnny waved.
"Hi." she smiled at him and went to give him a hug.
Is it bad, that it made me mad a little bit? I know they're just friends, but still, he is a man.
"Where's Jeordie?" Lara asked.
"Right here." Jeordie entered the room with plenty of boxes.

"Okay, we can start. Put all clothes to the boxes." Lara commanded.
"Yes, captian!" Jeordie smiled and put boxes on bed.

Of course i took care of her underwear. It's so sexy.
Maybe i am pervert, but don't be surprised when girl like her is mine.
And now i started to be possesiveled.
Perfect!
But i don't care. Everyone should k ow she's only mine!

Boys were done in a few minutes.
"Okay, what's next?" i asked.
"Kitchen no, living room no. I think i'll pack things in bathroom and you can take care of garage!" she suggested.
"Okay. I'm going to put these full boxes to car, and we'll meet in garage." Johnny said and took them.
"Tell us when you'll be done." i blinked at her and headed to her garage.

It was really big, and there were so many things!
And something got my attention.
It was dark blue notebook and 'My diary' wrote on it.
I knew i shouldn't, but i had to!
In moment when i wanted to open it, Jeordie took it from my hands.
"That's really mean! What's wrong with you? Reading child's diary?" he was chiding me.
"Thank you." i said honestly.
"Now move on." he threw that diary to box.

I didn't know where to start.
From gloves, vases, tools...
Then Johnny came and everything went faster.
"Just take everything what can be useful." he said and we nodded.
"So...how is it now, between you two?" Jeordie asked while doing our job.
"Perfect. We're trying to forget about everything bad what happend in our relationship. And i think we're succesful. I was never that happy like i am with her." i sighed.
"That's cute. You two are amazing together. Are you planning a wedding?" Johnny smiled at me.
"Nope, we didn't talk about it yet. But i have no reason about not doing it. She isn't like Rose. She wouldn't refuse me. At least i think. And what about you Jeordie? Is it happily ever after with your wife?" i asked with smirk.