6. chapter

Lara's POV :

When Brian left, i felt alone again.
But i was there with my thoughts and feelings.
Like i found last piece of puzzle.
Like i was finally whole.
My dream became true and now i'm dating with God of fuck.
How did i deserve that?
It was so perfect, almost unreal.

I got up and went to bathroom trying to think about something else.
But i couldn't.
Everything happend so fast.
I grabbed my hair brush and tried to calm my thoughts.
Then i felt nervous about going to school again. I can't even think about it. Yes, you're right.
I am scared.
I told Brian to not go with me, because i wanted to show that i'm brave, but in the end it can kill me.

I went to my room and lied down on bed.
In fact, i don't have anyone in my life, if i don't count my new boyfriend.
It looks like everything can be better now. Like i can be finally happy.

Morning on way to school :

I pulled the door and went to my principal's office without looking at anyone.

"Good morning, miss. Can i help you with something?" he asked with sweet smile.
"Actually, yes. I don't want to study here anymore." my voice sounded strong, and that's good.
"Can i ask why? You can't just say goodbye and leave." he stood up and my braveness was gone.
"Because you've got many bully's in this fucking school." i couldn't hide my anger. So many years wasted.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but if you really want to leave, i can't stop you." he stood up and i felt goosebumbs at the moment.
"Okay, give me papers and i'll underwrite them." i did few steps backwards.
Maybe you ask why.
He is known as a girl raper.
Luckily i did not have the honor to talk to him alone, expect now.

"It's not that easy. I'd lose one of my best students."he said and did few steps closer to me.
"And? Just give me the fucking papers." i said angrily.
"Just in one condition. You have to do something for me." he started to scan my body with disgusting smile.
"Son of a bitch. I'll send you electronic underwrite." i reparteed and went out with noisy tramping.
That son of a bitch deserves to end up in hell. And maybe we'll meet there.

Finally home

I threw away my bag in anger and ran into my room. I hate this world!
I sat infront of computer and started searching some contracts for ending school.
Luckily there were like hunderds contracts like that, so i did have many options.
I will give him what he deserves!
But then sound of message interrupted me in my thoughts.

I unlocked my phone and looked what's up.

Brian : Hi, babe, how is it going? I already released the new album. We can go outside and celebrate🌹🍻. I can get you and we can go together.

I had to smile.
He is my sunshine. My everything.

Me : That would be awesome. I already miss you. Give me an hour💜💜

Brian : Okay, can't wait 😘

He is the best thing, that happend to me in years!
But first i have to finish the contract.

When i finally did the electronic underwrite, i posted it to Mister Raper.
How disgusting. He is same like my ex. Everything they want is sex.
Please, avoid men like this.
Brian helped me to realize, that no one is low cost. That i'm not just shitty Lara. And that's only one of the reasons why i love him.

I went downstairs, when suddenly i heard someone knocking on the door.
I thought it'd be Brian, but i was wrong.
When i opened door, i saw mocking Mister Raper.
"H-how do you know where i live?" i whispered terrified.
"It's easy to find you. You're my student, you know? Let's make it clear. You won't just leave school for being poser."
"I can, if i want to leave and i will, so now go away. My boyfriend will be here in a few minutes." i started to be angry.
"Another man that likes fucking with you?" he laughed.
"How dare you? I'm telling you, if you want to survive, go away!" i cried out.

"I came here to do one thing, and i'll do it!" he wanted to walk into my house, but i stopped him by shutting the door.
"Fuck!" he yelled.
I locked the door and went to window.
When i saw him leaving in car, i breathed out.
Where the fuck is Marilyn?

I stood next to window until Marilyn came and i could just say to myslef, that everything is okay.
I walked from the door and ran into his big arms, to feel that warm loving hug.
"I missed you too, love." he giggled.

"How was it going? Everything fine? What about the fans. Do they like the album?" i asked with smile.

"Yeah, it seems like they do. I'm glad they like it, because i did my best on this album."
"Good to hear that." i put my hand into his.
"And what about you?" he asked while getting into the car.
"Ehm...it went fine. I'm not in school anymore." i said with  fake smile.
Maybe you ask why i lied to him.
He has got his own problems, and now the chaos because of the album... I don't want to bother him.
"Now you're free. And what about the club? Are you still work there?" he asked.

"I think yes. I have to earn some money." i sighed.
In the end, i'm just an normal person.

"I don't want you to work in some stupid club. So many disgusting men go there to fuck with beautifull girls like you." he held my hand while driving with one hand.
"So what do you offer?" it sounded really interesting.
"I'd like you to work like my secretary. We will be together every day and secretary is well paid."
"I don't want you to pay me. We are a couple, that's wierd." i smiled, but i have to say, that i'd like to be with him every day non-stop.

"Please, don't bother with that. I want to have you next to me every day. I need you there." he said with sad tone, so i couldn't resist.
"Fine! It will be awesome! And what does secretary do?" i asked in excitement.
"A lots of things." he said with sassy horny smile and i had to start laughing.
"Okay, so i'll do the 'lots of things'." i looked up at him with happy smile.
What else can i wish?