I blinked as I walked away and hop into the shower as Dave was now a single man and a smile softly rested on my face as I wet my hair and washed it and washed my body as I heard knocking on the door as I turned the water off since I was done .

"LIA HURRY UP !" Mila yelled as I got my towel and wrapped it around me as I grabbed my stuff and walked out as Dave was on the bed rolling something as I minded my business and Mila was long out the room .

I dropped my clothes that I had on and Dave turned his head ,"what's wrong ?" I asked as Dave shrugged ,"stress need a smoke - anyway happy birthday ma '." I smiled as my cheeks slowly burned ,"thanks Dave ." I spoke .

I got dress quickly as Dave didn't pay attention to me that whole time as he's must be hurt over his girlfriend - Renae I guess as I thought he didn't really like her like that so why is he's stressed over it ; probably a little deeper then that . I grabbed my stuff as Mila had a cute outfit on as her hair  was still in rollers as she was rushing around as Mech , Kenny and his wife were doing stuff around as I forgot to put my clothes in the washer machine .

"Okay let's go , no distractions." Mila said as she's got her keys and open the door as I closed it and locked it behind me as we got in her Audi and she's rolled down the top and I placed my seatbelt on as I was thankful she did this for my birthday .

"Thanks Mila ." I said as I smiled and she's put on her shades as she's handed me a big bag from the back as she's turned to me ,"your always welcome girl , I been saving up on all your gifts for your birthday cause you know we have to go all out for each other ."

I was so blessed to have a best friend like her ,"thanks" I said as I took the bag with the little paper and begin to take it out as it was a pink Rolex watch and a Micheal Kors bag that was baby pink with a puff ball at the end as I clapped my hands cause she's knew that I would over love this .

I hugged her as she's hugged me back even though she was driving now as I sat back ,"I don't -"

"You deserve it Lia you been through shit this year even through your blessing. You own a business you always dreamt about , you met us and always was there .. even when we walked all over you and took you for granted . Lia your the best person I know and you work hard even when you been in the hospital for being you and doing what you do best - out of all people who been through hell it would be you ." Mila spoke as my eyes got a little teary and I wouldn't want to be crying on my birthday you know .

I made it this far - the big 24 .

"Thanks , I mean it ." I said as tears split and I quickly wiped them as Mila grinned ,"I know you do and thats why we doing a girl morning for me and you to get away from the boys . Also I planned stuff for you so you won't be in a house all day with us ."

"No , not I don't mind it-" I said as I put the watch on as it's shined and felt nice on my wrist ,"no you're going to do you today and stop worrying we will tell you when to come back to the house and beside we have a list for you ." Mila handed it to me as I had to do all this stuff .

I put it in my shorts pocket as we was all the way in New York City as there wasn't much traffic,"what time is it ?" I asked as she's pointed to the clock as it said 10:40 . Was we going to miss the spa treatment but I was wrong cause she's pulled over and unsnapped her seatbelt as I put the bag under the chair as I unsnapped my seatbelt and got out the car as she's locked the door . We walked up to the large spa place as she's open the door and held it for me until we both got inside . Their was women everywhere relaxing and enjoying their morning as the ladies working were hustling like no other .

I looked at my watched as I looked back up and Mila was taking to the counter lady as I was looking around at the modern building and interior as it's had a relaxing atmosphere. Once Mila was done the lady took us to the back as it had a large room and he two beds with towels and wash clothes and basically everything a spa needed to have . The the lady held the door as she's pointed to the towels .