part twelve

"Okay, I didn't wanna be to the one to point it out, but obviously you two fucked." Jesy put her drink down on the coaster and crossed her arms. She sat across from the two suspects while Perrie was still outside with her mum cleaning up.

Jade's eye twitched, but she managed to keep her poker face, "What makes you think we did? And even if we did, why are you so concerned?"

Jesy rolled her eyes, "Because there is a girl outside cleaning up who loves you to the moon and back and for you to go and fuck Leigh-Anne is outrageous!"

"Would be outrageous." Jade corrected Jesy. "We didn't have sex. I wouldn't do that to Perrie."

"Oh yeah, sure you wouldn't. I wouldn't put anything past you Jade." Jesy yelled at her. "I wouldn't be surprised if you were here trying to win back Perrie, but need a quick fuck to take the edge off."

Jade stood up, not wanting to listen to her anymore. "Jesy, we didn't have sex! If I wanted to fuck Leigh, I would've done it by now."

"Oh, really?" The sweet voice entering the room asked. The blonde stood looking at the three girls, and had nothing else to say. It wasn't that she didn't know what to say, it was if she had said something, their friendship would be over.

"Pez-" Jade tried to talk to her.

Perrie held up her hand, not wanting to hear anymore. She was tired of this back and forth thing going on. She only wanted clear answers.

"Why were you two late?" she asks calmly. "And I want Leigh to answer, because it seems Jade has all the answers ready."

"If Leigh-Anne doesn't want to answer, she doesn't have to." Jade jumped in.

"Did you two have sex?" Perrie pointed the question towards Leigh-Anne.

Jade shouted, "Perrie, this is ridiculous!"

"Answer the god damn question, Leigh!" The blonde almost pounced at the practically mute girl sitting on the couch.

Leigh-Anne's head stiffly turned to face the blonde. She was anxious. She was nervous. She didn't know what the hell she was going to say. So she just said it.

"We did."

Jade sucked in a sharp breath and prepared for any recklessness that was about to occur.

Leigh has just fucked it all up and the aftermath wasn't going to be pretty. The blonde across the room was speechless.

Jesy jumped up and lunged at Jade, not quick enough because Perrie instantly grabbed her back.

"You scheming, lying piece of shit! How could you do that to her? Aren't you here to win her back? And then you go and sleep with her best friend!" Jesy screamed at the brunette still sitting down, who looked like she could care less.

"Oh can we put this to rest? Jade was mine first. She's always going to be mine." Leigh-Anne finally spoke up in a confident voice, tired of the shenanigans.

She turned to Perrie, who looked like she was about to explode of anger and burst into tears at the same time. She turned back to Jade, who looked a bit regretful but nonetheless she was doing just fine.

Leigh-Anne smirked and walked over to the blonde who was currently shaking in anger, "You know, it's okay. Maybe you two weren't meant to be." She shrugged. "Now you can let her go, finally. Being hung up on someone isn't healthy, Pezmania. I should know." She pats the blonde's head and walks back to Jade.

She sits down next to her and whispers something in Jade's ear that makes her blush and let out a small giggle before stopping because she knows Jade doesn't want to hurt Perrie that much in one day.

Leigh-Anne stood up, "Guess we'll be going now. Tell Debbie it was a lovely barbecue, as always."

Jesy interrupted, "We'll?"

"Yes, she's my ride. Now we're leaving."

She smiled at the girls and made her way out, not before stopping to Perrie and saying, "Give me a call when you're feeling better."

Jade got up slowly, making sure Jesy wouldn't make any sudden movement. And walked over to Perrie, who looked like she could barely stand at the moment.

"I'm sorry that it came to this. You were playing mind games with me and I need someone to be there for me-"

"Mind Games? You wanna talk about Mind Games? You who sauntered your way back into her life, showered her with hugs and kisses, asked her to give you another chance! You who-"

"Jesy!" Perrie shouted, finding her voice. "Let it go. It's done."

Jade sighed, "We'll always be soulmates. Love you." And with that, the brunette walked out of the door without a second glance.

And the minute that door shut, the door of Perrie's heart shut and she went crumbling to the ground. Not being able to withstand the hurt that build up over the past ten minutes.

Jesy instantly ran across the room and sat next to her. She rubbed her back and whispered, "It's okay honey, she's not worth it."

Perrie sucked in her breath before letting it out with a loud cry once again, "It hurts so much, Jess. It hurts so fucking bad."

Jesy cried along with Perrie, feeling her hurt. For these girls, nothing could ever be okay. It was always going to be this way because of what happened.

Everyone was going to continually hurt the next because no issues could ever be solved.

Jesy had had enough of it, and after today, everything will be fixed.