part three

"Jade, how nice to see you again." Perrie nodded. "Lee Lee! I haven't seen you in like a month, we have got to do a catch up." sitting down and hugging Leigh Anne tightly.

Jade sat staring at the pair of friends. She wanted to feel like she was being betrayed, like she was being ignored but this was the way it was.

She threw her friendship with the girls away the day she walked out of the door. But this was Perrie. Her Perrie.

They could always get through anything. But five years of no contact is something you can't bounce back from.

Perrie turned back to Jade smirking. She wanted to make tonight as uncomfortable as possible for the brunette.

"Is Jesy here?" she asked Jade.

Jade chuckled bitterly, "Last time I saw that bitch was the day I left."

"Jade!" Leigh-Anne hit her hand. "Be nice!"

"I'm being honest."

"Well i'm gonna have to give her a call too. Speaking of it Leigh Anne, the three of us really need a sleepover, like old times." Perrie smiled.

Leigh-Anne stayed silent. She knew what Perrie was up to and she did not want to be included in it.

"Excuse me, Mrs Elliott. It's time to present your award." a sound guy approached the table.

"I prefer Thirlwall." Jade smiled sweetly.

"Oh yes, sorry about that. Can you please come with me?" he lent out his hand.

Before accepting it, Jade turned smirking to the two ladies who's faces were full of shock, "I'll be back in no time."

Getting up and walking away, she slipped him fifty pounds as they walked backstage, "Thanks for your services. You looked genuinely sorry." she said, making them both laugh.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"What the hell did he mean by Mrs Elliott?" Perrie asked Leigh Anne

Leigh shrugged, "I don't know Pezza."

Perrie snarled, "Did she marry that piece of scum?"

"Perrie I don't know!" Leigh Anne cried.

"When did they even marry? I heard no new about this. How could she Leigh Anne?" Perrie practically screamed

"Perrie, I don't know anything. Stop asking me!" Leigh Anne shouted getting stares from close tables.

Perrie put her hands over her eyes. Of course she's stressed the minute she comes in contact with Jade after five years.

"Ladies and Gents, welcome Jade Thirlwall to the stage." the announcer said gaining an applause.

She walked out onto the stage with the biggest smile, ready to present the award, "Good evening everyone."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jade walked off the stage with a smile. Though she seemed fine she was practically shitting herself. Perrie glared at her the whole time she was up there. All because of a stupid little joke.

She walked back to the table and sat down, not saying a word. She took a sip of her champagne and turned her eyes towards the stage.

Melanie C was performing although she'd rather hop in a car and leave cause she wasn't doing anything else on stage tonight, she stayed because she wanted to know what Perrie had to say.

"You're married?"

There it was. The question she was waiting for. She to the person who asked.
Leigh-Anne.

Disappointed it wasn't Perrie, she responded, "Not married, engaged."

Perrie jumped in, "So why did he say Elliott?" she challenged her.

"How should I know?" Jade chuckled and took another sip.

"If you're engaged where's your ring?" Perrie raised her eyebrow in curiosity.

Jade cleared her throat, "Jed doesn't believe in rings. He believes our bond is stronger and more meaningful than a materialistic item like a ring. Or at-least...that's what he said." Jade muttered. "But I'm like any other girl, a ring is as meaningful as a bond to me." she shrugged.

Perrie rolled her eyes, "Why are you with him? He was no good for you then and he's no good for you now!"

Leigh-Anne slapped her arm, "Pezza now is not the place nor time for that."

Jade chuckled once again, "Yes Pezza, now is not the place nor time."

Perrie practically growled at Jade. Five years later and the girl still knew how to get under her skin.

"Now ladies if you excuse me, my job here is done. I can't stand to be here anymore, i'm bored. I'm leaving." Jade stood up.

Perrie bitterly laughed, "At-least stay for the dying children Jade. Or are they not important either?" she mocked.

Jade practically jumped at her, "Shut the fuck up Perrie, I've had it up to here with your comments tonight."

Perrie got out of her seat, "What're you gonna do about? Fight me?" she walked over to Jade and got in her face. "Because, love, you wouldn't fight the woman you once loved."

Jade paused. She was right. She was always right.

She looked Perrie up and down.

Looking away quickly before Perrie took notice of the tears that were about to fall down her face.

She grabbed her coat and said, "Goodnight."

There she went again, for the second time. For the second time, because of her, the love of Perrie's life was walking out again.

But this time.....she wasn't gonna let her leave without a fight.

"Lovely evening Leigh, I'll text you in the morning." she got up and went in the same direction Jade left.

Leigh-Anne sat there almost mute. She was all alone at her table, getting confused, shocked looks from other guests.

So she did all she could do, got out her phone and texted Jesy, "Giiirrrll, some crazy ish just went down."