part one

Five Years Later

"A reunion? Are they out of their minds? They know I would deny, why even ask me?" Jade rolled her eyes.

"Jade, c'mon. Mixers have been wanted this since 5 years ago when you girls called it off."

"You mean 5 years ago when the other three called it off and i was forced to go along with it." Jade scoffed.

Sofia, her manager, rolled her eyes,"Don't you miss them?"

"Nope." Jade smiled and walked to her closet to put on an outfit for an upcoming red carpet.

"Well Leigh-Anne is going to be at this event tonight. So put on a smile and act like you two are old best friends who haven't seen eachother in years and are itching for a catch up." Sofia smiled.

"How bout a smile and two air kisses?" Jade chuckles as she puts on her dress.

"Jade! If you're not gonna take this seriously then you're not going."

"Okay! I don't even want to go but i'm already half way dressed. I'll be civil with her. It's not really her I had the problem with anyway." Jade walks out of the closet with her beautiful dress on,"So how do I look?"

" Jade walks out of the closet with her beautiful dress on,"So how do I look?"

"You act as if I'm gonna say anything other than beautiful and stunning." Sofia laughed.

"Thanks darling. Can we get going now? Need to practice my fake smile in the car." Jade picked up her heels and began to walk to the car.

Sofia shook her head, what a long night this was going to be.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"So what you're saying is....she's going to be there? Why?" Leigh Anne wondered.

But all Jesy could do in response was roll her eyes, "I don't know Leigh. The bitch got invited."

Leigh Anne stifled a laugh, "How do i look?"

"Beautiful," Jesy smiled. "But that's not our main focus Leigh."

"Well if I happen to run into her, I'm gonna have to be civil." She shrugged.

Jesy sighed,"I just don't want Pez to run into her, you know how depressed she got after the break. Then she blamed Jade for it all. If she sees Jade, she's gonna start a riot."

"Oh please, Perrie wouldn't cause half the riot you would." Leigh-Anne laughed.

"That's why i'm not coming tonight. Not putting myself through that." Jesy sat down on the bed.

"Running away from your problems is never the solution Jessica," Leigh-Anne teased.

"Shove it. Just distract Perrie okay?"

"I'm just gonna do my best to keep them apart tonight Jesminda," Leigh-Anne told her, only getting an unsure nod in return from Jesy.

"And why is Simon blowing up my phone, talking about a reunion?"

Jesy knitted her eyebrows together,"Reunion? Little Mix?"

"Apparently so, I mean it's twelve years not fifteen. Besides, we missed the ten year mark because Jade and Perrie both declined." Leigh sighed.

"So what you're saying is we should wait three more years for both of them to say no again?" Jesy sarcastically asked.

Leigh Anne threw a pillow,"Shut up!" she laughed.

"Leigh-Anne," her publicist, Carmen, called. "Cmon hun, you have thousands of people waiting, can't be late."

"Coming!" she turned to grab her clutch and headed out the door, not before stopping to look back at Jesy who was sitting on the bed preparing to have a movie night by herself, "Wish me luck Jesminda." she smiled and walked out.

This was going to be a hard job to do. If Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall were to know they were in a room together, hell would rise from the ashes onto the earth.